It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Oeschler Radio 1 Interview 1993

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I stumbled across this on youtube. I have not seen this before. Worth a listen.

part1
youtube link pt1

part2
youtube link pt1

part3
youtube link pt3

Enjoy.

Peace.

P.S - Could not link the youtube video correctly, sorry.

edit - added pts 2 + 3

[edit on 30-1-2008 by 1234567]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I've recently become fascinated in the UFO/ET phenomenon and am interested (or atleast listen to what they have to say) in what gov't/military figures (ie. Oechsler, Dean, Stevens, Friedman,etc.) have to say. Whether or not they're gov't disinformation plants or sincere in their knowledge they're all very intelligent and passionate in their presentations.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
First time I had heard this old Bob Oeschler interview, he ran into some troubles not long after /93. I'm not sure if the UFO Research community black-listed Bob or he jumped out of the ufology lime light on his own.

In a later video interview in appx /94-96, Bob spilled the beans after airing Inman's telephone interview Bob had with Ret. Admiral Inman re his work at SAIC in Nevada and some black projects. At the end of the interview Inman specifically states No Comments from him are to be made public in whole or part without Inman's expressed written authorization.

Bob Oeschler aired it anyway on a UFO Documentary. In the same documentary, Bob also got into his involvement with "Cosmic Journey". A 1989 US Gov program aimed toward disclosure of some truths about the UFO problem. This was another Oeschler no-no.

Both the work being done by INman at SAIC and the details concerning project "Cosmic Journey" are interesting. As far as I know Bob's career and interview exposure re EBEs/UFOs, after the /96 documentary, became mute.

Dallas

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Oechsler was involved heavily in the Carp Ontario "Guardian" case/fake, and some would say helped to promote it. Canadian researchers had reported that when asked what he was trying to pull, his answer was "whats wrong with trying to make a buck?"

There's more all over the net on it. I knew Bob personally, and when I heard of this, I was pretty shocked and disappointed.

new topics

top topics

join