It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peru Reports Saucers, & Pilot 3 Ft. Tall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

AS if things weren't restive enough, Peruvians are now seeing Flying Saucers. One scientist asserted that the saucers were piloted by beings 3 1/2 ft tall.

Image Source

Cheers,
Frank

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Frank Warren]

Mod Edit; Fixed link + pic

[edit on 1/30/08 by FredT]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Either the world media has decided to start running UFO stories, or there are way more sightings.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I had a tough time reading the report from the image, but it seems to have a date stamp from July. I couldn't find the story online, but it's interesting nonetheless.

I seem to remember reading reports about similar pilots, coming out of Brazil, last summer, too.

What little research I've done, suggests that there are a great many UFO sightings taking place in South America. The media tends to publish accounts of sightings more avidly than their cousins to the North, so maybe that explains the vast number of UFO claims.

Thanks for the post!

Check out my blog: Esoterica in America

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AJ Lavender
I had a tough time reading the report from the image, but it seems to have a date stamp from July. I couldn't find the story online, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Thanks for the post!

Check out my blog: Esoterica in America

Click on "Image Source" it's much bigger and legible.

The article is from the "1965 flap."

--FW

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here's a link to a transcript and larger image...

External Link

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
How often do these UFO flaps come about? i think ive been or have heard of maybe 4 in my 41 years so one maybe every ten years or so? its a question ive never thought to ask,

Does anyone have the answer? or a theory on this?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall
Either the world media has decided to start running UFO stories, or there are way more sightings.

I had the same thought, Silenceisall, while watching Larry King. Maybe MSM is running UFO stories now to distract us from something else!

new topics

top topics

join