It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Conceals Flight Data Recorder Info That Could Confirm Registry ID's Of 2 9/11 Planes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

FBI Conceals Flight Data Recorder Info That Could Confirm Registry ID's Of 2 9/11 Planes

www.911blogger.com

A December 8, 2007 Freedom of Information Act request of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, seeking the release of all data contained by the Solid State Flight Data Recorders recovered from the crash scenes of American Airlines flight 77 and United Airlines flight 93, has been denied. The data sought, would presumably confirm the commercial flight histories and thus the federal registry identifications of N644AA (AA 77) and N591UA (UA 93), already provided by the Bureau of Transportation Statistics, obtained by a December 28, 2007 FOIA release. (See BTS release letter)

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
well it would seem, again, as if they were trying to hide something. Whether it be video of whatever it was that hit the pentagon, or flight recorders.....

This truely is digusting. I am sure they have some lame excuse, like "its a matter of National Security." NO ITS NOT!! It is covering up something you dont want the public to know. Gross....

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Surely under the freedom of information act if they have the documents they have to show them no matter what,if they are re-fusing is this against the law??
i'm not up on the freedom act i'm afraid.
We all know they are hiding something but if the truth came out is it something we don't want to hear??

new topics

join