It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad tells West: Accept Israel imminent collapse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

The question the Iranian president asks and gets no answer to is, Why did the Palestinians have to be displaced because of what Germany and it's allies did to the jewish peoples when the Palestinians had nothing to do with World War 2?

Would someone like to answer this?

[edit on 30-1-2008 by IvanZana]

JSR

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

im under no illusions here. i understand why the palistinians are mad. and yes, i would be too.

but the topic is what the pres. of iran said.

so you believe he intends to foment a strike by militant orginizations, and you condone it? do i read you right?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
are you saying Zionist is not Israel?

Yes and no. Zionism is an ideology and Zionists are those who support the view. Not all Israelis are Zionists... Hopefully... Yet... Zionists are part of nation of Israel. Nation of Israel consists also other than Zionists, therefore Zionists are not same as Israel.

JSR

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

then can you seperate the two?

why not regonize the state of israel, and deal with zionisim as a seperate issue?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Every body and every where a round the world voices have been heard of the criticisms about Zionism.
Definitely the Iranian president is criticising the Zionist movements and predict an inevitable collapse of this racist movement which hijacked the Jewish issue in favour of a global elite.
Ask your self one question, how many Zionist died in the hand of the Nazi…the answer is zero, null, none…why? Search and then you will understand the issue.
Then look at this video that I link here again, and see what is really going on in Israel.
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Kacou

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Yes. I think Ahmadinejad was referring to "Zionist Regime". If you check what zionism stand for, you find it easy to understand why they don't want to give land to the Palestinians. If the Zionist regime could be removed, the settlement between Israel and Palestine could be reached and Palestinian independent state established. I could imagine that ordinary Israeli and Palestinian wants peace. I believe they could live together in harmony if there wouldn't be those extremists, both Zionist and "Terrorists". Well, this is just my view. No value whatsover. But maybe world will solve this out itself.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I have not heard one negative or agressive in context quote from the Iranian president ever, he seems to talk more like a prophet of peace than anything.

I dont hear about Iranians taking bulldozers and guns to the Palestinans and ploughing over their tent cities.

Im not even going to get into the Beirut slaughters.

Btw, why would Iran need Nuclear missiles? Are they not protected or atleast supplied by the Chinese and Russian Governments?

JSR

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

but I guess this is my point. and here is where I don't understand.

who is the Zionist regime? where are they located?

JSR

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

i cant view video from work. i will have to look at it latter sorry.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
reply to post by turbokid

are you saying he is just speaking to the internal people more or less?

in a way yes, but im sure the speech was mean to be heard internationally as well. i take it the same way as Saddam saying the US will fall, or the US saying the soviet union will fail. its kind of a way to keep the people united and hopeful

if he is trying to sell a vision to his people before action, would that action be through direct military confrontation? either through militant organizations, or Iran its self.

i dont think there will be any action on irans part other than RE-action, taking into account irans history of aggression over the last century i would say its simply sabre rattling and hot air really.

BUT, i think if anything did go down it would be by proxy through the various militant organizations, almost every squirmish in the middle east is done by proxy, russia supports iran with weapons, US supports israel with weapons, hezbollah, hamas, jundullah, MEK all pawns in the bigger picture.

if this is the case, would I interrupt his comments as a vied threat? justified or not?

i think its just posturing.

JSR

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

i hear what you are saying about the israelie tacktics.

but im still not clear on how you understand the iranian pres. comments. do you means to say the iranian pres. is just stating that israel/zionisit state will collapse economiclly, or through military force?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JSR

right,

he's as consumed with the armageddon future as are the neocons and dominionists that have forced US policy over the last 7 years.

he's voicing euphamisms to the populace and the revolutionary guards
to keep everyone on edge.

JSR

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by turbokid

i understand what your getting at.
thanks for your contribution.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
reply to post by v01i0

who is the Zionist regime? where are they located?

Yep, identifying a Zionist can be tricky, as they don't often publicly denounce it, but their actions speaks for their behalf. I think there are many known Zionists in Israel's government, so I guess it is where the regime lies. I mean, for the sake of peace, let's take UN, NATO and all the military might in Israel, remove the criminals there like we removed Saddam Hussein and his minions from Iraq. After operation "Israel Liberation", some fancy leader could announce "mission accomplished" when the Israel and Palestine have been successfully divided as two separate states. Muahhah-ah.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Btw, why would Iran need Nuclear missiles? Are they not protected or atleast supplied by the Chinese and Russian Governments?

Iran doesn’t need nuclear weapons.
The issue of acquiring nuclear weapons is a very expansive one.
This country will not engage it-self in a never ending spending frenzy just to acquire weapons. For sure they will acquire a lot of conventional arms which are much more effective for defending them-self actually then nucs.
The only way for US to stop this never ending Iran nucs dispute is for Iran to surrender the entire oil and gas field to the big giant’s cooperation.

Kacou

JSR

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

thats what i mean. can you really seperate the two? if you threaten to take down zionism, ipso facto you threaten to take down israel. why not just say israel.

my fear here is, wheather it is posturing or not, israel will feel the need to make a preimptive strike to protect them selves. and thus begin ww3.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JSR

What did Our-maid-in-Ejad mean by what he said?

I will play stupid like the people who say he didn't mean he intends to attempt to destroy Israel.

All he meant was that we have to accept that the life of a Zionist, like all human beings, comes to an end. Our-maid-in-Ejad was reminding us that even Jews too, are mortal, despite their Godlike powerz!

There. hope you enjoyed that..

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
reply to post by v01i0

thats what i mean. can you really seperate the two? if you threaten to take down zionism, ipso facto you threaten to take down israel. why not just say israel.

Wouldnt that be as reckless as saying "Lets take down the U.S" rather that saying "its time for change, lets elect a new government"?

The diffrences between peoples are only defined by their governments.

I am sure the palestinans and israelis would love to remove the wall and share eachothers cultures in unity. It is possible and it is the hopes of many.

JSR

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

so he was just being esoteric. stating that, these things can not go on forever? there is light at the end of the tunnel. that kind of thing?

btw.....what does "Our-maid-in-Ejad" mean?

[edit on 30-1-2008 by JSR]

JSR

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

ok..i see what your saying now.

i just dont know how you can remove the zionist without throwing the state israel into chaos. much like iraq is now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join