It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad tells West: Accept Israel imminent collapse

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

but he should know full well that that kind of proposal would be a non-starter. there may be many reasons to believe that the creation of israel was wrong. but, it is there now. and billions and billions of dollars and resources have been invested into that state. there is no way the state of israel will just pack up and move out. he knows this. so why would he even suggest it as an option?

Analogy: - A homeless family in some US city are perceived as doing a tremendous act which earns them the generosity of their government. As a reward, the government decides to give them a home of their own. They are offered two sites of government land for the building of a new house but they demand the property belonging to JSR because they claim it was once their land which was taken from them illegally under a previous regime.

The government reluctantly agrees to their demand and enables them to evict JSR and occupy his property. The neighbors of JSR are outraged and there is a riot. JSR and neighbors then picket the house in the attempt to force out the "squatters" as they perceive them, but the government pours money and resources into supporting the new residents. JSR and friends get a court to rule that the occupation is illegal but the government continues to use its muscle to support the occupation.

At what point do you say that JSR should "call it a day", accept the fait accompli and give up his home? At what point should the neighbors of JSR start to say that because the government has spent X dollars that they should now accept the situation and turn their backs on their friend JSR?

How do JSR and neighbors feel about the "injustice" perpetrated on them when they subsequently learn from checking on the family that took their home that they are not who they claimed to be, their identity is false, their ancestors did not previously possess that property, and that they are members of a group conspiracy intending to take their neighbors properties also. How do they feel when the government will not listen or investigate their claims? How do they feel when they next discover that members of the "homeless family" have infiltrated government from where they are actively working to stifle debate, free speech and any attempt to reveal to the nation who and what they are and what they are planning?

Firmly believing all the above to be true, at what point does JSR stop trying to right an injustice and bring the "truth" to the light?

JSR

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ji_Ranz

yes. I see your point. very well done.

however, do you think they will leave? assuming you say no, what will be the solution to resolve this situation?

I'll admit im not all that sure about the history of the peoples effected. nor do I understand all of the different aspects of how this came to be. all I know is, there are two peoples who are tearing themselves apart, and dragging the world in with them.

to be honest, I don't have an answer either. and after reading the first post of yours I replied to, I can better understand why the Iranian pres. says the things he does. im not supporting either side of the issue. im only wondering how it can be solved.

of course, we here on the internet chatting away as we do will never solve the worlds issues. but I find it at least self soothing to attempt to find an answer.

I just don't see how the state of Israel will pack up and leave. and the UN rightfully or not does recognize them as a state. even if Israel violates international law. to be fair, there are a lot of injustices that go on from both sides. but im not trying to justify and actions taken by Israel. im just saying neither side has any moral high ground here. and that is my point. how much longer can this go on before the heat gets dialed up, and something really bad happens.

im going to venture a guess here. are you saying that, no matter the proposal offered by any party, the Palestinians will not accept even some of it until the state of Israel, and all of its people leave?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Here's a question: Does anyone think by 2048 (after pretty much all the Palestinians who had any claim to the land prior to the expulsion die off) the Muslim nations will still seek to take the land back?

If the main dispute isn't about land (how can it be since it was Turkey's and Britain's to give since it was international, non sovereign territory) and more about the Palestinians being expelled, will all this finally go away if there are no "displaced Palestinians" left to complain?

I doubt it. What does everyone else think?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Go Iran I hope you defeat isreal so the world can see what nazi's they have become. They are the agressors despite what the tv is telling you. I hope they win perhaps then isreal will be humbled and stop attacking its surrounding countries.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOmaskedman

So what time are you and David Duke going to your holocaust denial meeting in tehran?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by US Monitor

After they finish channeling Hitler with a Ouija board and playing strip poker with Osama and Ahmadinejad. It's in one of his above comments.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

...however, do you think they will leave? assuming you say no, what will be the solution to resolve this situation?

...im going to venture a guess here. are you saying that, no matter the proposal offered by any party, the Palestinians will not accept even some of it until the state of Israel, and all of its people leave?

I see a much greater picture where the combatants are mere pawns in a game and who have no real control over the inevitable outcome.

just as the second world war was a "joust" between two players from the same think-tank for the right to lead the world into the next phase of world government based on their theory so I believe the present situation concerning Iraq and Iran and Israel is a play of two opposing economic strategists for the purpose of determining which model will form the base of that world government.

At this level of their "endgame" the theorists have no thoughts for those whose passions are to be inflamed until they are incited to become cocks in the fight.

I believe that the real fight is not against "flesh and blood" but against "spiritualities and powers in high places". These who have been allowed to manipulate the affairs of men, do not need or value humanity who to them are just as cattle and as sheep to the slaughter, or in the case of the US, assets to be disposed of as they see fit. As of Nov 2007 these have circumvented the referenda embarrassment of Treaty of Rome with the new non-referenda Treaty of Lisbon and are ready to jump ship, leaving the US to sink.

If these who cause brother to fight against brother were to be removed from the picture, I have little doubt from my experience that the Palestinian peoples could be persuaded to live at peace with their new neighbors in a spirit of mutual respect until such time as he comes whose right it is. However the wounds which were inflicted run deep and there is a one who continually rubs salt in the pain for his own gain. So yes, I fear that the worst case scenario will probably happen and peace will be restored under a new world order.

There is one subtle difference. All the previous empires of the world rose out of the "sea" of humanity. Ready carefully and see that this next and last, rises out of the "land". This is terribly significant. It is indeed to be a "new" world order.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

That could happen as long as all the Palestinians don't have kids. If they do have kids, those children will still see that their ancestors were misplaced and that their current plight is directly correlated to the injustice done to their parents.

JSR

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ji_Ranz

im going to have to agree with you on most of those points.

i too think there is more to this point in history than than the flesh and blood of mere mortals. it is a terrible thing to witness.

Originally posted by Ji_Ranz
There is one subtle difference. All the previous empires of the world rose out of the "sea" of humanity. Ready carefully and see that this next and last, rises out of the "land". This is terribly significant. It is indeed to be a "new" world order.

im not sure what you are alluding to here. it seems a bit reminiscent of things prophesied about in many sacred texts. I suppose it is the bitter sweet inevitable outcome. I pray for peace, but, I don't think it is in our near future. sad really.

you have been a pleasure to converse with. hope to see you around ATS again. thank you.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tarichar

Many wars have been started over religion. Genocide has been committed in the name of religion. As history shows, we as a species generally, do not learn from its past mistake.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join