It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Headgear to reverse Alzheimer’s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Interesting to say the least. Some dude claims to have a head gear that can reverse Alzheimers. Ok from what i read, it not only stops the Alzheimer's but reverses it slightly.

he helmet was built after a study at the University of Sunderland found infrared light can reverse memory loss in mice, according to The Daily Mail.

Read more here

Now i wonder if this would actually work? Pity there isn;t something like that for Parkinson's!! Would help many.

But again - we all want cures BUT with the world as corrupt as it is, it is ALWAYS worth the money to get your life back but there will ALWAYS be someone skinning the poor or not so rich.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I didn't want to add more at this time but there is much more to be found on the subject.

Who knows!! If it works MAN that would be great news. So would some well meaning Medical company buy it and market it to hospitals and a single treatment would cost you thousands?! That's how it goes i guess.

Dr Dougal claims that only ten minutes under the hat a day is enough to have an effect.

"Currently all you can do with dementia is to slow down the rate of decay - this new process will not only stop that rate of decay but partially reverse it," he said.

Low level infra-red red is thought to stimulate the growth of cells of all types of tissue and encourage their repair. It is able to penetrate the skin and even get through the skull.

More

new topics

join