It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zackak's Moon Footage : Spaceship + Tower + Pyramid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

This "shadow" is indeedly deadly compelling...

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Rigel]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
maybe we should message this guy on youtube and ask him to join ats

post more videos?

i mean maybe he can be our "point and shoot" moon photographer guy?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel
The Case for Retiredafb has been largely "debunked" on ATS (here or here).

Not by those weak threads.....

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Yknot

Indeed (so the brackets)

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Man, that's so weak I can hardly believe anyone posted it.

Even on ATS

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If william rutledge is a hoax, then it is one of the best ever. The story is so compelling, and the video supports "known" facts so well..

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Look up "Richard Hoagland" on either youtube or google. He's the author of a book released in October of 2007 called "Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA".

I listened to one of his interviews and I've been hooked since. In my opinion, he offers the most compelling evidence yet backed up by actual official documents about the moon, Mars and what NASA has really been up to for the past 50 years.

I've been researching this topic for quite a long time and Richard Hoagland's work is BY FAR the best I've encountered yet.

BTW- In one of his interviews he stated that "The moon DOES NOT have an atmosphere... sorry John Lear, but you're wrong"

What amazed me about Mr. Hoagland, was his ability to BACK UP his theories with actual documentation and not just speculation. You all REALLY need to look into Mr. Hoaglands work and just as I did, you too will be amazed by his claims.

I urge everyone to look into it, I don't think you will be disappointed with his work.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by musikman]

[edit on 1-2-2008 by musikman]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Some of you really need help. Or glasses.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It's intersting the OP didn't see the huge "structure" (with a wrongly oriented shadow) at all. OTOH I didn't notice the "pyramid". The "structure" is actually the rim of Clavius crater casting a curious shadow. Funny looking, but perfectly normal. This video is not a hoax, the guy who posted the video on YouTube is an amateur astronomer, not the hoaxer retiredafb.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

You're just looking at it wrong...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
HOLY #*$&@(*#&$!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to revver and took a look at all the videos posted by RetiredAFB. I've never heard of this guy or his videos before. I haven't yet read the threads linked earlier in this thread where they are supposedly "debunked" however I'm going to do that right now.

I don't even know what to say. I think I smoked four cigarettes while watching them. I guess I'll say this: I've been scouring the earth for pictures and videos since the ideas of aliens and UFOs were made known to me, and I have never seen anything like this or been so impressed. If they're hoaxes (and I'm fully willing to admit that they could be) they are freaking impressive!

If anyone hasn't seen these please click here.

Mike Singh what do you think of these? Perhaps you responded in the other threads, going to read them now.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I just went and read a few threads where they were supposedly debunked. I saw a lot of questioning of the credibility of the poster and thoughts on his identity but I haven't yet seen any real debunking of the videos! Where for the love of god is that?

Personally, I don't care about the identity of someone who posts a UFO video or picture. There are lots of reasons why a person with presumably "real" footage of something like this might want to obfuscate their identity. But...but...*speechless*. I believe we are not alone in the universe, and I believe it is probably possible that some of those unknown "others" could have technology we don't understand (well, at least not Joe ATS user) that would allow them to travel here. But I'll be perfectly honest, I wouldn't expect a link to evidence of that kind of thing to be on ATS.

I want them to be real...so please, someone debunk this quick and dirty so the healing process of my disappointment can begin lol

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sorry but I don't see anything but craters, shadows etc. in the OPs pics. However those videos by RetiredAFB are awesome!
+

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Be careful here folks, as some of the recent compilations of vids from "retiredafb" are obviously faked, and added to his original release of only 4-5
videos. It would be too easy to dismiss his more compelling ones if the "added and obviously fake videos" aren't weeded out. May be some disinfo going on here.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Yknot]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
reply to post by Rigel

I have signed up to ATS just to let you all know that Retiredafb has two new videos at www.revver.com. He has left YouTube - he says that he has to many problems there because YouTube never answers his questions. He has also promised that more stuff, the most important videos, will come soon at www.revver.com.
Go and have a look. I am still willing to have an open mind about this stuff. It doesn't seem like Retiredafb is seeking either fame nor money, so what would his motives be if he is just a fake?

Not all the hoaxers are out to make money or get famous. Some of them just like playing games with people because they have nothing better to do. I'm not saying that's what this person is doing. I've seen the videos, but don't know much else beyond that.

The 4-legged thing creating that large shadow looks a little like an AT-AT Walker from Star Wars:

[edit on 13-2-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
When I do a search on Retiredafb on ATS there are a lot of threads that come up. I've been looking through them when I have time, and someone u2u'd me a couple threads I have to check out. But I'm still waiting for the debunking on this. I haven't yet been able to find a thread where the videos are proved to be fake without a doubt.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Malynn: why do you need more debunking than the obvious clues anyone can see?
- the "spaceship": if you compare the surroundings with NASA pictures, you will see many differences - craters missing,
- no sound (except beeps), only subtitles,
- the "Apollo 20" lift-off is identical to Apollo 11 stock footage,
- zoom-in in a flat picture of the "city", etc.

retiredafb confessed in a forum he administers that he wasn't trying to hoax and had no idea some people would be gullible enough to believe. IIRC he said it was done in the spirit of a tribute to the awe inspiring achievements of the Apollo missions.

Just like the subject of this thread, the "spaceship" is interesting because it is visible in many genuine pictures of the Moon, and looks like compelling evidence until you see another picture with better resolution.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join