It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist Shows His True Colors...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

This is the first I've heard of Obama being referred too as the Anti Christ...to this I refer you to an old childhood saying..."sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me".

His tipping off Richardson is a sign of good character.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
From what I understand the Antichrist is supposed to be a very likable person; a wolf in sheep's clothing if you will. To some people this would only add to their beliefs that Obama is the Antichrist.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Trauma

Perhaps. I think I was going more off of the fact that he would've had no idea Richardson would have made a public statement about it.

Also, it's not really that big of a deal. I was hoping to just show people that Barack Obama, at least to me, has shown several characteristics of having a good character, and those Antichrist-ready accusors should learn a bit more about someone before pouncing.

Thanks for the input.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ok seriously folks do you really think Obama is change? Maybe he isn't the anti-christ who knows all i know is that Zbigniew Brezinski is advising him and if you guys don't know who he is them look him up.

Zbigniew Brezinski doesn't advise non nwo minions so rest assured if he gets nominee he will push an nwo agenda and take guns, open borders, off shore american jobs and pander to corporations thats what media darling presidents do.

Oh sorry he says "change" a lot I guess he wants change. This is so simple minded its not even funny

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

I never said Barack Obama is a Godsend; however, I do strongly believe that he is the hands-down best candidate that ACTUALLY has a chance of winning. I would much prefer Ron Paul or Kucinich.

Better than McCain
Better than Bill-ary
Better than Romney
Better than Huckabee

He is not a Godsend, but he comes across as, at least, having good character, and his policies seem the best and MOST sensible compared to the people I've just mentioned.

'Change' is just marketing. Not really what I think about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join