It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist Shows His True Colors...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Ok, this might get moved to the political forum, but I hope it stays here. I just wanted to at least show some of these people who are calling Barack Obama the Antichrist just who they were referring to:

I had just been asked a question -- I don't remember which one -- and Obama was sitting right next to me. Then the moderator went across the room, I think to Chris Dodd, so I thought I was home free for a while. I wasn't going to listen to the next question. I was about to say something to Obama when the moderator turned to me and said, 'So, Gov. Richardson, what do you think of that?' But I wasn't paying any attention! I was about to say, 'Could you repeat the question? I wasn't listening.' But I wasn't about to say I wasn't listening. I looked at Obama. I was just horrified. And Obama whispered, 'Katrina. Katrina.' The question was on Katrina! So I said, 'On Katrina, my policy . . .' Obama could have just thrown me under the bus. So I said, 'Obama, that was good of you to do that.'"

SRC: www.dailykos.com...

It's one of the several signs of good character I've noticed coming from Senator Obama. No it's not that big of a deal, but when people get on ATS and spread propaganda of Obama being the Antichrist without knowing anything about him or his character, and then getting others on the bandwagon to not vote for this great Presidential candidate, that really gets to me.

BTW, I'm for Ron Paul.

[edit on 1/30/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hmmm, interesting.

A thread showing no evidence of Obama being the Antichrist gets starred and flagged like crazy from people believing it, yet when I show something that ACTUALLY happened, I wonder where all those 'Antichrist Accusators' are now?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

I appreciate the objectivity from both you and Richardson.

It's sad isn't it? Real change always makes people nervous - those who are most ignorant and non-adaptive and those who have the most to lose -power, money and/or position.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
That was good of Obama to tip him off. This is the first I've heard of this. I don't know if other people in the running for the WH would have done that.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This is the first I've heard of Obama being touted as the AntiChrist but lets not forget that the AntiChrist is supposed to project an image of a great guy. Furthermore, I wouldn't say whispering a helpful word is any judge of character.

I don't think Obama is the AC but I do think his church is racist and if he were white and attending such a bigoted church, he'd be run out of town on a rail. Seems though, it's A-OK for Obama to pledge allegiance to Africa and still run for president of the USA, the country he is a citizen of.

And before you flame me, do some research not only on his Afrocentric church's pledge/doctrine but on some of the sermons coming out of Trinity United Church of Christ. Or maybe their 2007 lifetime achievement award winner Louis Farrakhan.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anatomic Bomb
I don't know if other people in the running for the WH would have done that.

This is actually Standard procedure on ANY political Campaign. You should see the candidates hanging out before and after a debate if you want to see the REALLY interesting conversation. The problem is we haven't had a person in the white house with morals since well... the late 60's (to be honest probably late 40's) If all candidates could interact with one another without allowing party lines to get in the way the voting process works better and smooths the decision making process.

my $.02

coven

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven
This is actually Standard procedure on ANY political Campaign. You should see the candidates hanging out before and after a debate if you want to see the REALLY interesting conversation.

These people are professional politicians. And if they rise far enough in the ranks, they hang out with each other all the time and become friends, of a sort, regardless of their "party affiliations." It happens in any profession.

Conspiratorially, many also belong to non-party organizations, where they debate policy, work with corporate liaisons, worship the terrible and mighty Ba'al, and manipulate the world money supply.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

Go Africa! Wooo! Seriously, I'd be glad a president would actually be looking out for more than America's best interest. We need someone to come along and help do what's best for the world, not just us.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Trinity United Church of Christ

We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community.

I was not aware of this jbondo. Thanks for the info. After reading information on this Church (see the link above) it paints Obama in a different light. Blacks only church, Whites only Golf Club; same thing in my mind. Interesting that they appear to consider themselves African rather than American. This is like a Black version of the KKK. Where do his loyalties really lie? To be President 100% of his loyalty MUST BE too America. I wonder why we don't see this addressed in the MSM?

Anti-Christ? I think that is a stretch. Too even suggest that without actual proof is pretty damning. Person of questionable loyalties; I could go with that statement.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

Ok, here's what I see. I see someone who votes for candidates based on their religious beliefs instead of their policies, DESPITE the need for a separation of church and state.

I also see a black church talking about it's proud heritage. I see something on the site that says they'll remain true to their mother land; however, to say that Barack Obama has pledged allegiance to Africa and not America is downright wrong.

Forget his church. Look at his policies. Look at the fact that he seems to understand that forcing people to pay for something they can't afford or that can't help them is wrong.

People shouldn't be judging candidates based off their church or church doctrines. You're missing the whole point.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
BTW, the Antichrist statement is in response to this ridiculous thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just so people know where that came from.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
What I said is not a Religious issue with me. I'm hesitant about anyone who joins any group that discriminates against anyone. It is a window into character. As far as the Anti-Christ thing that is nonsense and I'd agree with you on that.

This country needs to heal. I'm old enough to remember watching the Race Riots on the evening news and the upheaval in our society caused by the same mentality as a Blacks Only or any _____(fill in the blank) Only group. We need healing not more division. I could care less about his Religious beliefs and only am looking for insight into his character.

Having said the above; I still don't know if his support of this discriminatory church is real or if he agrees. If he does he is the wrong answer for a country already divided by a war.

It would be wonderful if I could find a speech where he directly addressed this or if he would address it. Any info on that? If those are his beliefs, that could explain why he does not have more support in the Black Community in the way of endorsements from Black Leaders or repute. What he believes behind closed doors and off camera is what matters.

I have no Party affiliations and don't vote blindly based on that. I vote for who I hope will do the best job for all of us.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Well then I'm assuming you're pretty much hesitant about anyone looking to get into the White House, or a lot of people you know too, being that pretty much all religions practice segregation to some degree.

I can see what you mean, and I'm glad to see that you use good sense when choosing a candidate.

I just REALLY hope it's not one of those candidates who feels that forcing more laws upon people to benefit the rich *cough* Hilary Clinton*cough*cough*.

Thanks for the input though.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone noticed this or not, but I think that there was a joke there that went missed.

Obama could have just thrown me under the bus. So I said, 'Obama, that was good of you to do that.'"

Gov. Richardson indirectly blamed Obama for Katrina, did he not? Quite honestly, I thought the joke was a harmless tease, or maybe even unintentional, but it sure was an interesting statement nonetheless.

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
reply to post by jbondo

Ok, here's what I see. I see someone who votes for candidates based on their religious beliefs instead of their policies, DESPITE the need for a separation of church and state.

I also see a black church talking about it's proud heritage. I see something on the site that says they'll remain true to their mother land; however, to say that Barack Obama has pledged allegiance to Africa and not America is downright wrong.

Forget his church. Look at his policies. Look at the fact that he seems to understand that forcing people to pay for something they can't afford or that can't help them is wrong.

People shouldn't be judging candidates based off their church or church doctrines. You're missing the whole point.

BigBert, that's what I see as well. Nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage. You see all kinds of social clubs for the Irish, there is the Sons of Italy group, most ethnic groups have some sort of groups where they honor their heritage.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Uhm, no. It's not "blacks only". It's a church that has a large, mostly black congregation, and so it tends to focus on issues, attitudes, and outlooks found in that community. Unthinkable, right? Do you go on about "Irish" Catholic churches, or "Southern" Baptist ones?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
mate we wont know who the anti-Christ is until he proclaims it himself.

But there are signs,

and one of the main signs are, is that he is a master of deception.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Hmmm, I can sort of see what you mean, but I don't think that's what Richardson was going after.

This line is here so that I don't lose points for a one liner.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

What I see is someone missing the point. In fact more than one.

This has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with racism and loyalty to a nation.

I asked that you go and do some research on his church and their doctrine. Instead you accuse me of making it a religious thing. Obviously you want Obama in the white house or you wouldn't trivialize something as serious as this affiliation. I bet my last dollar that if this were a white guy affiliated with a white racist church you and forestlady would be singing another tune.

In essence you are supporting a racist for the presidency and if you say he's not a racist then why is he a member of this church? Maybe you need educated on Louis Farrakhan who is blatantly racist.

I just can't believe that you don't see a problem here!

Let me help you out a little here:

1. Commitment to God
2. Commitment to the White Community
3. Commitment to the White Family
4. Dedication to the Pursuit of Education
5. Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence
6. Adherence to the White Work Ethic
7. Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect
8. Disavowal of the Pursuit of "Middleclassness"
9. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the White Community
10. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions
11. Pledge allegiance to all White leadership who espouse and embrace the White Value System
12. Personal commitment to embracement of the White Value System.

Now tell me, would you support a white man for president that followed the above doctrine?

Guess what? I replaced the word "black" with "white" and this is the doctrine of Trinity United Church of Christ which Obama has attended fro 20+ years.

Don't tell me they're not racist.

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

Ugggh, here we go again. Firstly calm down, your nostrils flare when you're angry.

Secondly, at an extreme point of view, there is such a thing as dual-citizenship, but that's only to an extreme level of where you are going. I think you're looking too far into this Africa thing. It is a black congregation, so showing love to Africa would only come naturally. You're trying to make it sound as though Barack has pledged his allegiance to Africa and doesn't give a crap about the U.S., something you're mistaken on. Almost like we're electing Queen Elizabeth as our President.

Third, check out Forest Lady's post, she makes some good points. White supremacy has given itself a bad name through hate and violence. And then we look at the past 20 yrs. Barack has been a member and know that blacks really have been suppressed over the past 20 yrs. Something Richard Pryor did a great job of fighting. So having switching out black for white in the doctrine actually DOES make it worse because if it says black, it's more linked to fighting suppression and prejudice, and if it says white, it's more linked to hatred and violence.

BIG difference.

Fourth, I am voting for Ron Paul; however, should Ron Paul drop out, the I DO feel the best candidate with an ACTUAL chance of winning IS Barack.

There. Now try and calm down before responding.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join