It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain the magnetic fields right now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
While watching the TU24 drama unfold, I followed the following link in real time:
www2.nict.go.jp...
Ten minutes prior to the passing of Tu24 (at 0833 UT) there began to be a huge reaction on the earths magnetic fields. If you follow the archives, you will see that just ten minutes prior to the passing, the fields were completely NORMAL. I had a link from another thread with a 40 hour old screen cap of the same web page, but now that item has been deleted.

BEFORE you say this is natural, please find me an archived image that shows the same picture that is occuring now. No one ever said that TU24 would hit, (that I know of being credible) they all said that it would greatly effect the magnetic fields, starting a chain reaction. I'VE watched this get wackier and wackier. If someone has a similar image from say, 6 months ago, I will shut up. But because I watched this event happen, (see the huge thread tu24, at 1233 last night) I KNOW it is connected to this event!
here is an old pic; check the date!
www2.nict.go.jp...
IUf I am wrong, Sorry!
Jason

edit: I mean on the 29th, read 08-29-0833UT
First image to archive and show change was 0827

[edit on 30-1-2008 by jasonjnelson]
www2.nict.go.jp...[edit on 30-1-2008 by jasonjnelson]

[edit on 30-1-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I'm glad someone else pointed this out. I was watching similar charts over a few days leading up to it, and during the pass, it went off the scale. I hope I'm not going insane, maybe it was unrelated, even if it was the Sun relieving itself of some (solar) wind.

Although, if it was the asteroid, you'd expect the magnetic field behind the Earth to show lots of change, not in front of it, facing the Sun. Very odd, but I'm sure there's some sort of reasonable explanation.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I honestly don't have the first clue as to weather or not this has any significance, but it is interesting none the less. I starred and flagged you.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Now its just randomly normal? and some of the older entries are changing to "normal" as well. I ate when my point is denied by Uncle Sammy.

new topics

top topics

join