It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness Catches Stephenville UFO On Cell Phone Camera!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Additional witnesses interviewed reveal that some were able to get some shots of the UFO with there cell phone/cameras.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
A picture of a cellphone, that took a picture of a UFO. Now that is just absurd.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
A picture of a cellphone, that took a picture of a UFO. Now that is just absurd.

But did you check out those hats?

Seriously, these young guys - presumably students at Tarleton State - definitely saw something, which they described as a bright light. What was on the cell camera was a bright light. They weren't clear on what freaked them out about it - why it was any different from an ordinary landing light.

Another witness was more interesting. He stated that events took place over his house in Selden, which about 6 miles SE of Stephenville...

Many of the witnesses had estimates of the size, but these should be discounted, since no one knows how to estimate the sizes or altitudes of things seen in the sky - especially at night.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky

Another witness was more interesting. He stated that events took place over his house in Selden, which about 6 miles SE of Stephenville...

Many of the witnesses had estimates of the size, but these should be discounted, since no one knows how to estimate the sizes or altitudes of things seen in the sky - especially at night.

Good Day Karlhungis et al,

I have to disagree in part; it is true that most witnesses would not be able to guage the a fore mentioned factors accurately; however, having interviewed witness, Steve Allen, in my view there couldn't be a better witness!

First, he was born there and knows the area like the back of his hand; second, he's a stickler for details, and some say he has a "photographic memory"; third. he's been flying for over 30 years, and his more then familiar with the size , altitude and speed of things in the sky.

This sighting was/is very reminiscent of the erroneously labeled "Phoenix Lights."

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren
Additional witnesses interviewed reveal that some were able to get some shots of the UFO with there cell phone/cameras.

Cheers,
Frank

Thank you, Frank for sharing this!

This pic:

bp1.blogger.com...

In and of itself is what MUFON likes to throw around as "unremarkable"...that is if it was on some kid's cell phone and he was by himself and claimed what he took a pic of was a UFO! BUT, with the body of witnesses and detailed reports, this picture is PHENOMENAL!

Also, I wanted to point out a couple of things that are interesting about the youtube video you have on your site. Keeping in mind that this was less than a week after the sightings (while the military was still denying fighters were in the area) I find it interesting that the lady speaking at 6:50 into the video states that fighters had been flying over the area EVER SINCE the night of the sightings!

I don't like to speculate like this, but with the grossly obvious story-telling the military is doing on this particular sighting, I can't help but think that in the period of time in between the first denial that there was any military aircraft in the sky that night, and the announcement 2 weeks later that there were 10 (!!!) in the sky that night, the aircraft buzzing around the place in the interim almost feels like the military preparing for the "10 F-16" announcement...kind of an attempt to confuse the issue, if you will.

Also, the guy at the end (in the store), I found his account very interesting in that he states the object zipped off away from his house (and I assume disappeared) and then came zipping back toward his house a bit later and that's when the aircraft were chasing it. It would be immensely interesting to find out what direction it zipped away in the first time (was it toward Carswell??? Did it show up on their radar and they deploy craft to identify it???) Is that the reason when it headed back it had planes chasing it?

Very interesting stuff. Thank you very much.
starred flagged and personal applause

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Okay, if you combine the statements of the dude in the shop with the statements made by the constable who was 20 miles south of Stephenville:

www.youtube.com...

He states it hovered around, did its little light show and then shot off to the northeast:

Which would mean it shot off straight toward Carswell in Ft. Worth. Now, the question is, is it after this that it came zipping back toward Stephenville with the planes chasing it?

hmmmmm

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I agree. It just can't get worse then this.
This is an additional spam line so I don't get a warning from a mod.

Mod Edit - should have let it go...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan

I agree. It just can't get worse then this.
This is an additional spam line so I don't get a warning from a mod.

I'm curious, do you have some kind of multiple personality disorder? Because you talk out of both sides of your mouth on this board.

Didn't you start this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And isn't the article you posted about

www.24sata.hr...

Completely about a picture on a cell phone?

And isn't the evidence presented by the article you posted about a picture of the picture on that cell phone?

Are you just here to cause problems and drive members away from these topics?

[edit on 1-30-2008 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
He states it hovered around, did its little light show and then shot off to the northeast:

Which would mean it shot off straight toward Carswell in Ft. Worth. Now, the question is, is it after this that it came zipping back toward Stephenville with the planes chasing it?

hmmmmm

He originally said "southeast" and then changed it; which I believe is an error; "southeast" (when it left) corresponds with other witness testimony; also it is heading in the direction of the "Bush Ranch."

--FW

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Eeek! That photo of a UFO captured by a camera phone doesn't tell me anything! All I see is a photo of the screen showing a BRIGHT light from the camera phone itself. Oh, dear gawd! When will this insanity end?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Eeek! That photo of a UFO captured by a camera phone doesn't tell me anything! All I see is a photo of the screen showing a BRIGHT light from the camera phone itself. Oh, dear gawd! When will this insanity end?

The photo (of a photo) on it's face has little evidentiary value; however. it is only a "component of a preponderance of evidence"; in that regard it supports the eyewitness declaration of its owner as well as that of other eyewitnesses; consequently, further analysis of the photo, could be helpful in ways that aren't realized at present.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Certainly not what I hoped for that is for sure. I still think this is a very credible case though and the lack of a picture does not turn me off too much. It could have been a lot worse, at least it is not a damning photograph.

new topics

top topics

join