It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockheed Martin is Said To Have Diverted TU24

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mil Spec

What does the red thing mean? It means that in at least one human's opinion I transgressed some aspect of the T and C of this website... I let some willingly misinformed "fire starter" get the better of me. I apologized, but will never forget.

Got me a big bucket of di-hydrogen mono-oxide for backup poised at the top of the door... think of it as truth... on a moments notice... it's a bit upscale for this Century. LOL.

It's OK. Logged and filed with the rest by others. Thanks for asking Mil'. So now that the OP has declared this thread dead... I have new pursuits to entertain myself and share on sites that emphasize speculation based on fact. Better hunting Mil'.

Vic

[edit on 31-1-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
One thing about Coast to Coast:

Everyone they present with a "view" on subjects have CREDENTIALS, which is something our expert posters here do not show us? Sure, Coast to Coast is entertainment, i've mentioned in other threads that it could even be a bigger part of a conspiracy, more terror mongering from Premier Radio & dissinformation for the purpose of , well, fear. Whatever their purpose is, their guests are introduced before the beginning of the show with their credentials/accomplishments. Furthermore, they can be "googled" and enough info will pop up so you get an even better idea who they are.
Does this make them credible? Not all the time. Some are sensationalists, some have it all wrong, some are selling their books, cd's, whatever-

BUT, the point i'm making is...they do have outstanding credentials.

Now some here get highly upset when anyone pays attention to THEM and ignores those here who fancy themselves much more informed.
To those people i ask: WHERE ARE YOUR CREDENTIALS?
Because in order to sweep what we hear under the rug, surely your credentials must be better, i assume.

So, i would be very interested to see posters CREDENTIALS, not all posters, just the ones that seem to have a vast knowledge that far surpasses whoever we quote from C2C. Now THAT would be impressive to see.

I think this would be a good idea- Debunkers welcome.

Finally: WHY SHOULD WE LISTEN TO YOU AND NOT THEM?

Thank you.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join