It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockheed Martin is Said To Have Diverted TU24

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
A little more research gave me this:

Boyd Bushman (1928–) is a retired senior research engineer who worked for Lockheed Martin,Texas Instruments and Hughes Aircraft. Regarded as one of the inventors of the Stinger missile.

[edit] Antigravity claims
Boyd Bushman has claimed that Lockheed Martin has carried research on antigravity technology,specially gravity manipulation by means of magnetic fields, he even has stated that he carried experiments at Lockheed's White Settlement,Texas facilities,where is proven that magnetic fields affect the gravitational field and because of that ,bodies don't fall with the same acceleration,a result different from the classical experiments made by Galileo. He currently lives in Lewisville, Texas.

-Weikepedia (sp)en.wikipedia.org...

So he is retired now, furthermore he was involved in a law suit with Lockheed Martin early on in 2000. (this information i got from googling his name)

What does he have to gain by claiming Lockheed has this technology?

[edit on 30-1-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
reply to post by althea041724

Thanks for the pic althea but I am hoping we get a closer look than that. On a related note I was reading in one of these threads about asteroid exploration and wondered if we should put probes on these recurring asteroids. It would make a cheap and efficient way to travel through space and take a look around. Maybe we can even take some samples and pick them up on the asteroids next visit.

Not a bad idea sir.

The only difficulty here is the process of intercepting the asteroid with a probe and THEN setting it down on the surface - this can be difficult as we cannot map the asteroids until they have passed and our satellites have taken as many pictures as possible and performed 3D modeling of the object.

So we would have to plan a mission for the "next" passing (after we have mapped it) which could be decades. We definitely dont want to risk placing our probe down on an unstable surface, crack, hole, etc. We also could set it down in a spot where it couldn't "see" around it (visual interference) - which would definitely defeat the whole purpose.

Not to mention - asteroid orbits are pretty boring, spending most of their time away from the focal point (Sun in this case) floating alone in deep space and not approaching many objects that are worth investigating.

I still want to say its not a bad idea though, if you chose an asteroid with a stable surface, one we have mapped, that has an interesting orbit that passes many objects we wish to investigate, this idea could be worth a look. OR if you want to take a look at deep orbits in our solar system or places like the kuiper belt // oort cloud, where mostly comets (but also asteroids) originate.

With some finesse it can be a viable proposition.

six

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Sure. It was off this web site. These guys are the real deal in rocket scientist. One of them, JimO, I am pretty sure is even a member here. It is on page 4 or 5 that they talk about the payload of the Delta 2 rocket and the telemetry of the launch etc. They even have pictures of the object. They go on to talk about how the size of the sat is so far off what it actually is.

forum.nasaspaceflight.com...

[edit on 30-1-2008 by six]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
We already shot one. What was it the deep impact mission? Maybe that was a test run for something else. Good thread dg!!! I was not going to post for awhile because one of the mods ticked me off because I slammed someone praising the terrorist in Iraq killing our troops and they took a thousand points from me and left his post up. I saw your thread and just had to chime in.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sorry about your points.

I am hoping someone can find more on this subject, as i mentioned, I dont know if we will or not- but according to David Sereda, this technology has been in place since the 1950's
Classified, of course. That means, no talkey.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm so sending a link to this thread to a friend of mine who happens to work for the above company
See what he thinks

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
We (USA) have had anti-gravity for many years. USA is not the only to have it either. You see, many inventors including myself, have stumbled across a secret about this world. Anti-gravity and unlimited energy is the first thing you discover when you know this secret. Then when they know you know, you are told to shut up.

Want to know why?

Well, even though because the technology is so great, and so usable, and could bring thousands of new benefits to man kind, it could also do the exact opposite. For example..

en.wikipedia.org...

Intercontinental ballistic missiles. Do you know their current limitations? Their range, and their on board fuel weight and other weight keep them from flying farther and faster?

Imagine if the ICBM didn't carry any fuel, which made it 90% lighter in weight. Imagine it got it's fuel from the Aether (lack of better name), and it used "vacuum" to its advantage to collect that Aether. With this Aether, fields of energy can be made, because Aether actually acts like water in certain cases and can be controlled. Now imagine that when this Aether is flowing in and around you quickly, it disrupts the Aether that usually passes in and around you from the Earth. This makes your own "gravity field", where you don't have to worry about g-forces, because you ARE the g-force. p.s. gravity is a cover up like NASA.

Imagine an ICBM with anti-gravity, and the right equipment to collect fuel from the "vacuum" of space. This not only will allow it to be less heavy because it carries no fuel (fuel on the fly), but it would have its own field of gravity making it weightless. This means it can levitate on its own, much like hydrogen and helium levitate. And can travel infinite distances, at speeds close to that of light. (yes it will become invisible at those speeds).

All this time people were looking for anti-gravity, and all they had to do is figure out how hydrogen and helium REALLY work. How is a Blimp not some form of anti-gravity? Do you understand what is REALLY happening subatomically in a Blimp?

en.wikipedia.org...

I'll tell you what, if you can figure out how to make a Blimp fly without the huge balloon, yet with the same principle, then you will be visited by some very odd people soon.

The fact is, everything we have ever dreamed of, or made up, or even just joked around about and created for movie entertainment, IS TRUE. FACT IS STRANGER THEN FICTION. Literally.. Because our fiction is creating our fact.

Hint: Magnets work in numbers, the more their are connected, the more power they have together.

If you don't believe me, read about the Invention Secrecy Act.

www.fas.org...
www.fas.org...

At the end of fiscal year 2007, there were 5,002 secrecy orders in effect.

How many of those do you think are anti-gravity/free energy?

[edit on 30-1-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So... we are supposed to have MOVED the orbit of TU24. Anyone here have any idea how much energy that would require? Figure the mass of the object, along with it's velocity, and you come up with a figure that would indicate that it would take a huge amount of effort over a considerable amount of time just to budge it a fraction of an inch. Try stopping a Super tanker while it is underway, or even changing it's course. It isn't easy at all and TU24 is a few orders of magnitude larger and moving significantly faster.

As the orbit was watched very closely, wouldn't someone have noticed that it Changed it's trajectory???? Arecibo, the worlds largest radio telescope, kept a very close watch on it as it passed as it was a great opportunity to get a close look at it. Scientists from around the globe, in fact, spent a considerable amount of time and effort to study it as it passed. Do you believe that every civilian scientist, along with all of their assistants, support staff, mechanical technicians, are all in on a conspiracy to cover up a change in orbital mechanics????

Nope, I don't buy it. The rock missed, simply because that is it's orbital path. What is so difficult to understand about that??

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by V Kaminski

While your opinions of C2C and David are certainly valid, your delivery could use some polish. It is possible to assert such opinions and views with decorum and tact, without the use of harsh words and phrases.

[edit on 1/30/2008 by damajikninja]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
I don't trust C2C or that Serada clown for one second. Or anything to do with C2C, LM-H et al.

I second that.

Serada is not to be fully trusted, he's not a con man like many others out there, in my opinion he's just deluded about certain things. Some the 'physics' models he has proposed show how silly some of his ideas are. I did however like some of the stuff in his 'the case for nasa ufos' video, some of the video's looked really compelling and he did make some valid points about them, but when he starts to come up with a new version of physics to explain his ideas, he comes over as very naive.

However i do like some of the ideas in this post, ie, there is something odd about that satelite falling to earth, but i'm not so sure its got anything to do with the asteroid as such. I just wonder why NASA or another company do not blast it to bits in the air, just like china did recently with one of their satelites.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by ZeuZZ]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
lol, oh please. Lets say that they were responsible, why wouldn't both Loc. and the US take credit for such a huge feat. I think we can all agree that the US most of all could use the publicity.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

Hello Terapin,

I don't want to speak for anyone other than myself but, the belief is not that TU24 was going to hit earth. That was never the case. The point is that it was coming close enough to provide a readily accessible "test" platform on which to utilize technology after it passes. Outbound not in inbound. Set a transponder on it maybe. Nudge it with the technologies available to see if we can affect its orbit the next time around.

From a 2001 White Paper...

If one could dock-and-push with the high impulse thrust of a chemical rocket, a variety of cases could be dealt with. The Space Shuttle main engine could just deflect a 1 km asteroid, given 30 years advance warning. A Delta 2 first stage, with a several-minute burn, could deflect a 100 m object given 6 months warning.
Far more energy can be delivered to an object by a bomb, and that is the only option available with current technology for dealing with the largest potential impactors on shorter time scales than just discussed. There are considerable uncertainties about coupling the energy of a bomb into the object...

Anyways, I agree with you that we likely did not influence TU24 on it's way in as it wasn't going to whack us in the first place. Also, I don't believe we would talk about it because this..

With some patience, waiting perhaps a month or two, suitable
asteroids could be routinely found that would produce weapon
effects equivalent to nuclear weapons with yields ranging from tens
of kilotons to many megatons. With some effort, they could be
diverted to weapon using technology (and extensive supporting
infrastructure) similar to that for exploiting lunar materials,
generating solar power with satellites, or defending against asteroids.

Asteroids as Weapons by Rand

Peace.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

they always fall for the SR 71 pitch......one of the greatest mind / spy traps ever......weapons tech is what they wanna steal.....forcibly.....they tried it on me......for years....they thought that I'd never remember it all......I crawled inside myself to avoid the pain.......showing nothing left to find in my mind.......nice tecnique of enemy torture survival is natural in me.....not trained....

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Sorry, this may have already been said but when is this spy satellite actually supposed to hit earth?
I read one story that claimed that it was falling about 1500 feet a day, i think and they wouldnt be able to estimate where or when it would hit until it was approx. 59 miles from earth.
Also, I am still getting differing views on the size of it, when I first heard about it, it was 10 tons, then it was about 7k lbs which is 3.5 tons.
This was only put in orbit 2 years ago, why cant we get a clear answer on it size and what toxins it has on it?
I just heard about this yesterday, so Im not too educated on it right now..

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If Lockmart or any other military whore secretely nudges an asteroid, my guess would be that they would push INTO earth, not away. They would then say "SEEE. If we had proper funding we could have prevented this" The scared sh!^less sheeple would demand that their "representatives" appropriate any amount the greedy S.O.B.s wanted for "research" and to put the necessary gear up there to "avert" the next catastrophe.

The whole mention of this makes me wonder if they attempted to do exactly that and are now throwing out some reverse psychology damage control in case evidence arises about an attempt to nudge the rock.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsHumanNature

Well, there's that possibility too! After all, the elite DO want us dead, after all, so whats to say they simply "failed" at nudging it towards Earth?
Hell, anything is possible!

I like open minds!!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
I also heard Bus sized from major news outlets.

Although I am disappointed we did not receive an impact, nor did our moon, I wouldn't put it beyond the realm of possibility that we diverted it. Reason being, we have sent a craft to rendezvous with a meteor/comet, then dispatch a smaller craft to land on the meteor/comet while its darting thru space, then explode, while the other craft records the visuals essentially.

Since we've done that, we could easily send something three hundred some thousand miles up, thats where it was at btw.

Stop making logical sense it's against anything the government disinfo agents want.

And maybe if people start making sense out of everything they will find the real truth.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
oh you would never hear the end of it if they actually saved the world,i mean there slogan would be "we saved you.......so buy our planes so you can save yourself"

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by damajikninja

Thank you for your input damaj'. I will remember that and keep it for a rainy day for a game of laughing at the impotence of Yanks internationally. It's like "Talking to Americans". I will take it into consideration should it become a tool I consider of any value in a valuless age full of valuless people outside of the ATS forums.

Thank you so very much for your astute comments. I know you really must care. I do. LOL.

Cheers,

Victor

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifestudent
Hi DancedWithWolves,
As someone who's been involved in developing state of the art technology, I clearly have less faith in the military-industrial complex's abilities than you.

This rock was discovered in October of 2007. That's a problem right there, if it was on a collision course for earth, we would have been much more toast than people think.

I don't believe we could scramble enough unplanned resources between then to now to have made a difference, let alone gotten the budget to do it when the world wasn't at stake.

If we/someone had done so, I don't believe they would have kept it secret. It is in the government's and corporations' interest to keep people believing in their omnipotence. The more we believe they can see everywhere and do everything, the less we will think we have power ourselves. The more we think they are protecting us, the more we will support them in their efforts, regardless of what they are really doing.

If they were able to do anything, especially something that was in any way successful, we would still be watching news about the incredible triumph of Lockheed Martin and US technological superiority. I have no doubt.

Believe otherwise if you'd like. Of course, we can only speculate. I'd bet significantly that neither our corporations nor our government had any ability to change the course of TU24, unless it was via help of otherworldly friends.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by lifestudent]

We actually have things you can only dream of. Of course this is all on a need to know basis, so unless you've had such a need, you'd never see it. The U.S. Government and its Contractors keep their mouths shut when it comes to High Levels of Classifications. We should all be grateful that they do, otherwise we'd be facing an enemy with the capability to severely damage us.

Yes, bickering beaurocrats cause many problems in regards to financing and getting things done, but that is why politicians have a limited need to know. Although I cannot say whether or not we intervened with TU-24, I can say for certain that it would have been great practice for 2036.

As for US-193, this SAT has been tracked by a fellow over in the UK since 2006. As for its true purpose, we will never know, but it can be managed so that it does not make impact next Month. All of this garbage of not being able to stop it now are loads of BS. There are countless contingencies available for such an event. I have no idea why it was not simply handled, instead of blowing it up into a Media Circus. I fail to understand such reasoning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join