It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockheed Martin is Said To Have Diverted TU24

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I am listening to Coast to Coast right now and David Seritas, (Ceritas) is saying he had a conversation with the head of Lockheed Martin and reports of recent UFO's on the West Coast, and strange lights are due to their attempts at diverting TU24 away from us...

PLEASE TUNE INTO COAST TO COAST. Very interesting stuff! (if we are to beleive it)

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Satellite which is due to hit Earth is also a Lockheed Martin property. It could be this is the very craft said to have been sent to intervene with TU24.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Oh, great connection dgtempe. You've got my brain racing now.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
DG,
I saw this mentioned on the first page. Supposedly a Lockheed contact of David Serreda(however you spell his name). Certainly interesting. Even as far fetched as the divirting the asteroid is I don't think it is related to the satellite's fall. The name connection is meerly circumstantial..
BP

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Satellites fall out of orbit all the time. Just another coincidence I spose. But of course it is always something to think about

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I don't trust C2C or that Serada clown for one second. Or anything to do with C2C, LM-H et al. Parasite para-sites. Oh I talked to Ben Rich, blah, blah (substitue name-drop here) I have proof. FO. BS. Prove it little man with mortgage. Hah, L-MH, blah, blah, drone? Not one shred of proof. Another mark against the truth. Pissant-wonk profiteers, media-scum, public-opinion-meme whores. One born every minute and folks "bright" enough to "pay" to bite (I don't mean money).

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

You can bet if there was real danger to earth and Lockheed Martin had anything to do whatsoever with averting the crisis, they would be all over the news taking credit for saving the world. We would be watching commercials for years reminding us of their status of savior.

No, I'm sorry, but this is plain and simple BS (no disparagement meant to the OP). TU24 was not a threat, and no corporate do-gooder does so anonymously. Rumors like this can only benefit corporations or be face saving moves by people who would like to regain some credibility after claiming certain doom and gloom.

There is always something in it for the corporation, and in a case like this, keeping the credit for saving the world secret could not have been paid for by more government contracts.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by lifestudent]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Pic of TU24 in flight on 29-01-2008 from University of Arizona:

www.astr.ua.edu...

Thought a few peeps in this thread would like to see it...

edited to add: if someone diverted this rock, they would have had to move very quickly; estimates of speed were upwards of 17k per hour! inmho, they just let it run on thru- it wasn't an impact threat to begin with.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by althea041724]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lifestudent

Are you kidding me?

There is always something in it for the corporation, and in a case like this, keeping the credit for saving the world secret could not have been paid for by more government contracts.

That is what it is ALWAYS about. If this "test" was in anyway successful...and I'm not saying that this specific diversion claim is the truth but I believe one did take place...then someone is making bank for a long time to come. Follow the money....always follow the money. Let me ask the opposite question for common sense sake....

If an asteroid like TU24 WAS coming this close and we didn't use our technology to see if we could influence its path so that when the real threat presents itself we have a tried and true game plan then what kind of macho space warriors would we be? Does that Not scenario seem more plausible? Show of hands? Someone played with this thing and they don't need PR for their efforts....that is not the "mission" of the game.

Why would they play with it....because they can! And, of course, the money to play more.....just my opinion.

peace

[edit on 30-1-2008 by DancedWithWolves]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by V Kaminski

Wow. Was that English? I didn't understand a word of it.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by althea041724

THanks for the pic althea but I am hoping we get a closer look than that. On a related note I was reading in one of these threads about asteroid exploration and wondered if we should put probes on these recurring asteroids. It would make a cheap and efficient way to travel through space and take a look around. Maybe we can even take some samples and pick them up on the asteroids next visit.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hi DancedWithWolves,
As someone who's been involved in developing state of the art technology, I clearly have less faith in the military-industrial complex's abilities than you.

This rock was discovered in October of 2007. That's a problem right there, if it was on a collision course for earth, we would have been much more toast than people think.

I don't believe we could scramble enough unplanned resources between then to now to have made a difference, let alone gotten the budget to do it when the world wasn't at stake.

If we/someone had done so, I don't believe they would have kept it secret. It is in the government's and corporations' interest to keep people believing in their omnipotence. The more we believe they can see everywhere and do everything, the less we will think we have power ourselves. The more we think they are protecting us, the more we will support them in their efforts, regardless of what they are really doing.

If they were able to do anything, especially something that was in any way successful, we would still be watching news about the incredible triumph of Lockheed Martin and US technological superiority. I have no doubt.

Believe otherwise if you'd like. Of course, we can only speculate. I'd bet significantly that neither our corporations nor our government had any ability to change the course of TU24, unless it was via help of otherworldly friends.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by lifestudent]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Asteroid TU-24 passed us by on Tuesday at around 1.4 times the moon's distance from Earth. First hour guest David Sereda (Link 1, Link 2) said that according to his contact at Lockheed, we may have sent a craft to divert the orbit of TU-24. Recent fireballs seen in the skies could have been fragments from the asteroid, Sereda suggested.

Coasttocoastam.com

Also central America saw a small impact of a fragment.

Lockheed martin folks , showed pictures in the 5'0s of using opposing fields used together on the 29th!
Jeffrey Summer from Ram corporation said they would never tell us. According to a survy conducted, most people wouldnt want the truth.

It is due to hit in Syberia in 2036.
There is technology to divert this. Boyd
Bushman has advised about tu24 that the orbit of this was diverted.
Texas UFO: Pursued by Lockheed f15's- Head of Lockheed says we pocess technology to send ET back home.
Pattents for magnetic beams exist.
Says we sent a craft to divert TU24. Lights with fireballs stopping mid-air is what is diverting TU24
Goldstone shut down
Satellite is classified. Lockheed Martin involved in this also. (This is the "bus sized" object that is due to hit the Earth, is the property of Lockheed Martin) This is supposedly what went up and diverted TU24.

* Rough minutes from the show ^

I dont know how much truth there is to this, but i wanted to let you know what i was hearing. Its just like them to send up something to divert something and in the process not figure out how to get it down?

Anyhow, there you have as much as i can remember.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I am going to go listen to c2c now as I clean house... I knew I should have stayed up to listen to the show! I will check back after I hear what he had to say.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Antar,

I hope you do , and please fill in your observations that i missed! David did keep saying over and over "THIS IS VERY MUCH LIKE SCIENCE FICTION" No kidding!
According to him, (Sereda) this is for real, since he received notification from one of the highest source of Lockheed Martin.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Juicy

According to David Sereda, the tumbling satellite is stamped: PROPERTY OF LOCKHEED MARTIN.

Coincidence? :shk:

Maybe.

six

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

See here is the problem with this. The satilite is not bus sized. It does not weigh as much as what was stated either. It is only about 3 tons. It is the USA-193 (LR-21) sat that was launched in Dec. 2006. The Delta 2 rocket that launched only has a 11,000 lbs max payload for the orbit the satilite was supposed to be launched to. They never got control of it.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
oK, SIX, can you tell me where you got that information?

Because we need to find out exactly who is the owner of this object.

BTW, i heard it was "bus sized" from CNN, not the show i listened to. I just wanted to make that clear.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I also heard Bus sized from major news outlets.

Although I am disappointed we did not receive an impact, nor did our moon, I wouldn't put it beyond the realm of possibility that we diverted it. Reason being, we have sent a craft to rendezvous with a meteor/comet, then dispatch a smaller craft to land on the meteor/comet while its darting thru space, then explode, while the other craft records the visuals essentially.

Since we've done that, we could easily send something three hundred some thousand miles up, thats where it was at btw.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

We did this in 1999

NASA's Deep Space 1 probe pulled off an unparalled maneuver 117 million miles from Earth early Thursday, flying itself about 10 miles away from an asteroid for a close-up photo shoot.

Deep Space article

In 2000 this was announced

The MST-21 is intended for usage in typical Telemetry, Tracking and Control operations of orbiting satellites, and is configured for digital applications up to 1.5 Mbps. The transmitter section uses linear phase modulation allowing users to receive proprietary baseband waveforms. This important feature gives the MST-21 unparalleled flexibility in space-based applications.

Transponder

And in 2001 touchdown,

Scientists are delighted with the high-quality, close-up images of Asteroid 433 Eros that NEAR Shoemaker spacecraft transmitted as it floated to a historic landing on the rocky surface nearly 200 million miles (322 million kilometers) from Earth on Monday, February 12.

Touchdown link

In 2006 Stardust brought some RETURN on investment

Since the Sample Canister has been delivered to the STARDUST cleanroom at Johnson Space Center (JSC) on January 17th, the Preliminary Examination Team (PET) along with JSC Curatorial staff have been making good progress toward processing the returned samples.

Stardust link

I won't suggest that these are the best links for what is really happening here. However, they were just a readily available example of what you were referring to. I'm sure there are more players that would have been better examples. Thanks for giving me a chance to use a few of the bookmarks collected lately. There was another good one that I can't put my finger on yet that was tracking current missions with regular updates. I'll keep looking.

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join