It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani to End White House Bid, Endorse McCain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Giuliani to End White House Bid, Endorse McCain

www.abcnews.go.com

As was the plan even before Rudy Giuliani's Florida firewall turned to ash, the former mayor will board a plane to California Wednesday morning.

But, sources told ABC News, once there, instead of participating in the Republican debate, he will drop out of the presidential race and endorse Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
newsinfo.inquirer.net www.newsday.com

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
America's Mayor's plan to start in Florida has ended in Florida, at least the bid for the Republican candidate for President.

Does this open the door for a McCain/Giuliani Republican ticket in November?

With Giuliani endorsing McCain and Gov. Huckabee still in the race and pledging to go til the end, will this keep Romney from securing the nomination.

However it turns out, this is BIG news heading into Super Tuesday next week.

www.abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
McCain/Giuliani would be the gold ticket to the white house. I like them both, except I had originally contributed to the Giuliani campaign, but McCain is an excellent choice as well, I can see it in his voting record. The only Repub I'm not fond of is Romney.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Rudy is out of the Race...

Leaving it for a 4-way race for the GOP.

Romney
McCain
Huckabee
Paul

Thats it

seems just a while ago there were 11 guys up there...

I didnt think there was a concivible way that Paul and Huckabee would last longer then Rudy...

I would have thought he would have stayed another week to Feb. 5th...

I also thought that McCain had no chance after he introduced that imigration bill last year....

Have People already forgot that???

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Pretty disgusting right TKainZero? It seems that many of our fellow Americans are very shortsighted with no memory. I dont refer to him as Mexican John for no reason.

If he wins then I expect to see alot more problems related to the border and illegal immigration; including a full fledged 100% amnesty.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well at lest we don't have to hear 911-911-911-911-911-911....FEAR,FEAR,FEAR,....LOL! what a ass clown! I hope he jumps on McCain's ticket cause then ole Johnny boy will take a nose dive as well...Rudys whole scare tactic politics are old news....People are tired of terror tactic politics. way to go Rudy...throw all your eggs in one basket and watch it get crushed!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Actually I take it back, I don't mind Romney...McCain's biggest fault is his immigration policies and calling these immigrants 'God's children', which I find ridiculous. However there is a strategy that can be applied considering his temp. worker program, it would make it easier to track them. Still, he appears more ambitious about his worker program than securing the borders.

top topics

join