It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO contact Alex Collier interviewed by Rick Keefe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
What does everyone think about this? its a long 2 hour interview split into 12 parts.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
At first, I was really impressed by the interview and by Alex, but then after it all settled down, I realized guys most likely full of it. I mean, it's like watching a very convincing SCI FI movie..but at the end, you realize it's all just a story and nothing more.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well the thing is, between that interview and the one by Peggy Kane, both have alot of stuff to back up their claims.

After listening I found it hard to dismiss any of it because simply, its got alot of backing to it, and noting that Colliers interview took place in 1994, he literally predicted 9/11 in this interview. He even said the Orion Group had an involvement with the Pharoahs and Egyptians which can be backed by the idea that the Pyramids were built in a pattern to that of Orions Belt in the constellation. If you look at the Peggy Kane which I do think some of it seems out of this world, it can back up alot of what Collier has said including the whole Alpha Draconis subject with Tunnels underneath the Earth. Not to mention Collier said one thing that really opened my eye, is he said the Moon is not artificial and said the Aliens bought the moon to Earth from ursa minor for the purpose of a satellite. What backs that up is the moon has ancient structures on it, collier says it came from a star system called choctaw or whatever, and our moon was originally from the 17th planet in a 21 planet system and was 1 of 4 moons of that 17th planet. Which dont seem too out of this world at all considering what we know about the moon now www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I stand behind Alex Collier, some of what he said was very close to what I was told in my contacts with human looking visitors in the 60's and 80's. The rest was not contradictory; it just wasn't brought up. If I were you I would take all of his advice on how to free this planet to heart.

STM

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
I stand behind Alex Collier, some of what he said was very close to what I was told in my contacts with human looking visitors in the 60's and 80's. The rest was not contradictory; it just wasn't brought up. If I were you I would take all of his advice on how to free this planet to heart.

STM

Well I can tell you this, its a start, but in order for this planet to go anywhere like Collier says, they all need to come to reality about whats going on, and alot of them need to see that video, I would also recommend looking at Peggy Cane on youtube as its pretty much like a 2nd part to Colliers interview and it explains more along the lines of Nasa, the Government and leaders, and some insight into the Alpha Draconis race.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

top topics

join