It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the next NWO step is to nuke a city...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pc is here

they use horse racing to measure how well there info/drugging/sound-light-pulse impact weaponry is effective and how the past results can be modified to take advantage.....rigging to gain more wealth by "squeezing" the public dry.....to fund an invasion on our soil by an enemy force of their own creation. Via bio. genetic weaponry.....I know.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

more spook tactics......nukes are an illusion.....scare tactic and an easy way for an enemy to gain privacy in any country. it takes belief to blow one up because the true physics were never let known.....to say a nuke disaster occurred leaves how much room for an enemy to set up base or operations......scary huh

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
For those who find this post distasteful fine stay away from it or have your say and go to a more comfortable post. But don't judge others by your limited standards. I have seen this government run up an enormous debt they have no intention of paying. Lied their way into a war and then literally stoled billions of tax payers dollars and transfered it to wealthy corporations. They lied about torturing until pictures from Abu Graib leaked out. They illegally surveiled US citizens and lied about it. They took taxpayers money to produce false news stories. They outed a CIA agent, a capital offence, and pretended it was nothing. They did nothing to protect America before or during 9/11 and everyone who failed America that day was promoted. The list of this governmets transgression is too long to fully cover here, but there are solid reasons why many people feel that their government has sold them down the river for the almighty dollar. Do you really feel safer under the present regime? If so perhaps you need to look back at gruop one and two and make a few adjustments. In order for this government or the next to declare martial law an event such as a nuclear explosion needs to happen. If not perhaps they'll just release their genetically altered ebola and thin the herd that way. It's not if it's going to happen it's when and how.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

Originally posted by toxictoaster
Well I know here in Canada movements which seem by nature to be related to the NWO are leading out cities to be turned into a big brother paradise with cameras popping up everywhere. This suggests to me that these cities are meant to be around for one reason or another...

So why not compile a list of cities that haven't got huge new security systems, because, i will promise you, that the city that doesn't will be used as an example for heightened security in other cities as a needed measure.

You mean it wouldn't be good to document something of that nature?
I'm not so sure.. they seem enthralled to watch the blood-fest... What is the war that's currently going on? .. 'the most widely covered war' ??
most photographed, and documented via video.
You think that cameras are too expensive for them to blow up?
I'm sure they would have loved to have cameras on the ground when they dropped the bombs on japan to see it's immediate effects.
a government who sets their own people infront of a nuclear test to 'watch' it, is slightly twisted..

Very good point sir,

I never believed that cameras were too expensive, just that certain cities are more important in long term plans then others.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yknot

Originally posted by Idoubtit
when I joined ATS recently, I thought it would be a fun place to discuss things like I heard on Coast to Coast AM. Really, just light hearted wonderings and fun speculation.

What I have found is a bunch of people who are litterly cheering for the destruction of America. Unbelievable. The few sane voices here immediatly get attacked and shouted down.

Its hard for me to imagine that your lives are so empty, so devoid of love or respect, that you would actually look forward to catastrophie. And dont try to defend your statements here and in other threads by claiming to be merely speculating...some of you here actually want these events to transpire.

The way you speak with absolutely no respect for any kind of authority strips you of any repect others might have for you or your opinions.

^^^^^^
I agree.

What gets me is, the posters here are doing the job of one of these think tanks for them.

Sad how far things have come.

here here

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I would think they would try something more like attempting to generate artificial earthquakes by nuclear detonations underground somewhere.

Canary Islands detonation would initiate a tsunami against the American east coast as well as parts around Africa and Europe.

A detonation underground on the American west coast would also initiate a west coast tsunami,
Tear open the ground on the west coast.
Cause more earthquakes, and possibly cause the protection of the Rockies to crumble.
Make the remains of the west coast a random chain of islands and the new coastline would come to somewhere along the continental divide I would guess.

Of course the same thing could be attempted by a terrorist group with a nuke, provided they had the resources and tactical know-how.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by polanksi

I like that dog. Hope he is really your dog. Sgt. Lookie is really my cat (my space .com) Attacks, well maybe. -------------PC

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I would think that if they were going to hit only one city, they would want to take out a port city to make it believable, and perhaps a decaying one at that. That would probably give Newark, New Jersey (NY/NJ Port Authority already been hit hard by 9/11, a hit on Newark would make them look even worse, especially if they used a small nuke that wouldn't take out NYC proper, and where radiation would be minimum); Detroit, Michigan (again, Muslims, and using small nuke would leave the spread-out metro region mostly intact); or maybe just hit any one of those decaying rust-belt cities between Central New York/ Central Pennsylvania and Chicago.

However, they probably do something bigger. The answer for the targets for that? Look on your dollar bill. They might just as well hit every city with a federal reserve bank in it (which would make for 12 cities, 13 including D.C. btw) , which would make sense. Why? First, they would destroy the Federal Reserve, USD, and US Economy. Second, that would be an excuse for the Amero. Third, if they used smaller nukes, they could leave most of those cities intact, and still not have to lose the entire populace. Plus an attack on that scale would collapse the USA and pretty much give what's left of it a blank check to attack anyone they want. And they would take out Downtown Manhattan (and Wall Street, which I actually think is where the NY FED is located, at least according to Die Hard 3).

Then again, nothing will probably happen. Or maybe an attack on a carrier in the Hormuz like someone said before.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Augmenter]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
you can pretty much guarantee a city in the US will get nuked if anything serious kicks off in Iran. Listen to Scott Ritter, former WMD weapons inspector who's almost certain this will happen.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Why rush? Wait until next solar max. Want people dead, you may see it. A big mess. ------PC

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsHumanNature
reply to post by pyrytyes

I think you need to look at a map.

Roosevelt Dam is on /across the Salt river, which flows to the Gila river, which,in turn, flows to the Colorado river. The Phoenix area (el.+/- 1150') is bisected by the Salt, some 76 miles and about 700' lower than the dam (base el. +/- 1850'). The hydraulic head is about 250' at the dam. The canyon that has been cut by the Salt river is narrow and steep, and twisty and turny

A sudden breach of Hoover Dam, on the Colorado river, would knock out power to Las Vegas, and a large area of CA. The release of all the water behind the dam could render the pumping stations along the river useless, either by wiping them out, or by eccessive silting, (created by the turbidity of the HIGH flood waters scouring the silty sediments deposited during previous. naturally occuring floods, over the lifetime of the river.
One such pumping station is located across the river from Parker,AZ, just south of Havasu Lake.

Would you care to elaborate on your comment?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I don't think the next 'terrorist' attack launched against the U.S.A. will be nuclear, why destroy a major city when a biological or chemical attack can wipe out just its population? It seems most people have forgotten about those mailings of anthrax, that coincided with the demolitions of the Twin Towers and the other building that was ordered to be "pulled"! It might not even be a large city that gets it. If a couple of smaller cities hundreds of miles apart were to get hit at the same time, no one would feel safe and most might even welcome martial law.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
First, Insolubrious, I would like to thank you for the videos. Scott Ritter is telling truth, and he has enough qualified experience and study to analyze correctly.

Next, I sense quite a bit of fear mongering being done. I have no idea why. I realize the financial and political controlling elite are coldy detached from the balance of world population.

However, never has history found everyone being subjected to groupthink and merely accepting it. There are always going to be those of us who would rather go down fighting, than spend the rest of our lives on our knees begging for crumbs. History will validate what I just stated.

I have to agree with those who asked, why give them any ideas, of what people consider the weakest security links in the US? They already know how to accomplish what they want, and it does not take nuclear weapons to accomplish it. All it takes is dumbing down education, so people will do nothing but groupthink with the controllers. In turn, the controllers use groupthinkers to do their dirty work for them, and villify those determined to stand free and independent. It is done this easily:

home.att.net...

The full quote from Goebbels? "Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Who will be used for slave labor if the controllers mass murder so many people?

Do the controllers not plan on having any bloody revolutions as a result of their mass murders?

What about infrastructure, when land, water and air are all radioactively or biologically toxic? They know they will be affected as well. They do not live in a hermetically sealed bubble. If they did, who is going to do the work to maintain it? Plus, which one will keep it from imploding, by their own cold human natures, when they start turning on one another - winner take all? They evetually will. History validates that as well.

There are so many other considerations history can teach us. In the words of George Santayana, "Those ignoring history are doomed to repeat it." Why keep doing that, when it is so much easier to turn the metaphorical tide in a new more constructive direction? There are far more of us than there are self-appointed elite controllers. The better informed and educated we are, the less power they have. Apathy and dissension between the masses has to stop.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by polanksi

Well said.

Problem is so many Americans have put their faith in the conservative right and most Americans, like most other people of the world, are too proud to admit they might have been wrong in their choice; even to the point of not admitting it to themselves. Why do you think they make politics so emotional? Emotional choices leave little room for reflection. Emotions make you blind. Emotions make you fear change. Most people fear freedom while thinking they're free. Control through emotions. When people think emotionally instead of critically their thoughts can be easily manipulated.
Anyway sry I'm rambling, it's my medicine...

We'll be sold down the line to the 'ruling elite' by our own people, simply to save face...It happens all the time.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This thread has piqued my interest, in something I have been saying to ppl here in WNY for years...

The security of the Niagara Power project is a joke. They don't really even have to cross the border if they have a nuke to take it out. Park the truck on the Canadian side, and take out both - the river's less than a quarter-mile wide there. Take out that power plant, and you de-power the majority of the eastern seaboard - indefinetly!

But even if they did want to drive over...the Lewiston-Queenston bridge is less than a minute away from the power plant. If they ran the border there's nothing between the bad guys and the plant. It would take CBP at least that much time to catch anything.

[edit on 1/31/2008 by Spacial_Hobo]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I just had a vision/dream about missiles maybe nuclear bombs in the distance and I had the name Disneyland and Reno, Nev plus a visual reference of where I live right now in Alaska. I would think a terrorist attack upon an american icon such as Disney would create a massive psychological blow to the US.

This is my third post and I am new here so excuse me for jumping in and spreading any fears of my personal dream interpretations.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I am feeling better about the subject I brought up in this thread. If only because the responses have made me realize that there are people out there who have been thinking about this possibility and putting some genuine and sincere thought into it.

That gives me hope that we may be able to survive, if not thwart, the intentions of the NWO or it's equivalent.

Thank you all for restoring my faith in Humanity.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

BINGO! My intuition is that the event will be a Deadly "natural" disaster of some sort. Seems more benign and is less likely to generate suspicion of conspiracy like 911 style event. Katrina worked better than 911 as a domestic maneuver.

New Orleans was left alone for a bit as an experiment to study what would happen in such a situation and enable the powers that be to plan how to handle the BIG planned event effectively. They learned a lot, I think, about how we will react. And they used it as an excuse to reshape FEMA how they want.

(note- i don't think that the hurricane was man-made, but that NO was purposefully left unprotected for an anticipated weather event and was purposefully left alone for a bit afterwards.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

A sudden breach of Hoover Dam, on the Colorado river, would knock out power to Las Vegas, and a large area of CA. The release of all the water behind the dam could render the pumping stations along the river useless, either by wiping them out, or by eccessive silting, (created by the turbidity of the HIGH flood waters scouring the silty sediments deposited during previous. naturally occuring floods, over the lifetime of the river.

Most of Hoover Dams capacity is scheduled to go to the Salt River Project.

Keep in mind that the Western United States is tied together in one large grid.

Loss of Hoover Dams 2000 mw generating capacity would drag the frequency down some and there could be some localized load shedding going on, but more than likely, except for some flickering of the lights for a second or two, the great majority of Las Vegas, Los Angeles and other large and small Western US cities would remain on line.

The loss of Hoover Dams control of water for a length of time would be an economic disaster for the Southwestern US.

Read "Cadillac Desert" to learn more.

"Cadillac Desert" is also a four hour documentary seen on the public education channel in most areas.
Catch it if you can.
Well done, interesting.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by Desert Dawg]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
In the best case scenario the leaders of the US would go into a fallout shelter and we would just lock the door behind them. This would make the world a much better place.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join