It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the next NWO step is to nuke a city...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well I know here in Canada movements which seem by nature to be related to the NWO are leading out cities to be turned into a big brother paradise with cameras popping up everywhere. This suggests to me that these cities are meant to be around for one reason or another...

So why not compile a list of cities that haven't got huge new security systems, because, i will promise you, that the city that doesn't will be used as an example for heightened security in other cities as a needed measure.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I've always sorta had the feeling that the next nuke used in anger would be against a military target rather than financial and civvie targets.. So this is not really adding to the thread ~ but I'm not trying to derail it either, so i'll just pop in a little scenario

It is a false flag situation that has popped up a few times before round here. Simply it is a relatively large nuke breaking the spine of a US aircraft carrier (how else are you gonna sink one of those things other than a massive and sustained missile attack? ~ even then then you'd still be left with a floating wreak)

The most likely place for this sort of thing would be where you could predict where the carrier would pass - such as the straight of Hormuz which of course has all the advantages of being able to blame the Iranians. What would happen would be a small diesel electric sub (the quietest subs whilst operating on battery power) maybe modified with extra batteries for extended silent running, with a suicide crew, laying in wait on the sea bed. Old carrier (has to be one of the older ones - loosing a new one would cost BIG bucks!) comes steaming along, sub simply ascends at a rapid pace and detonates directly beneath the keel - by the time any crew even register a threat it would be too late. And before anyone says the sub would get nowhere near click here!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The right wing perps behind it all would HAVE to take out Sodom, San Franciso, first and foremeost. Think about it: Close enough to scare the crap out of LA, a major port where a nuke on a boat goes off and wipes out all those gays and pot smokers and liberals there, the fall out goes where? to VEGAS!! Directed by the ' owned weather ' of the cabal, they direct weather systems to their advantage and shift the main thrust over Vegas and get 2 birds with one stone!!

Precious NWO center Denver will be too far north to worry, and the main fallout would dissipate over the desert, only affecting the ' unlucky ' heavily populated ' gambling and vice dens ' that happen to be located in the fall out area.

Martial law is immediately announced and all travel is subject to approval at the whim of the authorities. All of the 300 thopusand plus persons already on the governments ' watch list ' will be picked up and taken to newly activated and staffed ' centers ' for detention. Civil rights will be suspended, curfews enforced with deadly force, no doubt with many outrages occurring as the police and troops subdue and control the entire population, isolating neighborhoods and restricting travel and access to all areas.

Elections will be cancelled and ' rescheduled ' for extended periods of time, culminating in elections that feature limited choices in fewer locations and fewer hours of operation, with positive photo or digital ID mandated before voting. That is happeneing now. Voting will not matter anyway, as we all know that winners are selected far in advance and vetted by such luminaries as the Bilderburg group and other major role making bodies; the elections are as controlled and predictable as the figureheads who announce the boss's orders from the Oval Office.

9-11 was just stage 4 or 5 of a multi pronged scheme to advance the goals of the neocons all the way to worldwide control of the resources of the majority of the planet and the utter control and subjugation of all peopls under one government. They will nuke and kill, or release some plague, or whatever, and they will do it because they have the means to do it and the will to ascend to heights they could not achieve without the use of the very biggest and most deadly and spectacular of gimmicks: The event that makes us all fear so badly we beg them to take away all our rights just to save our skin; that is the day we know all is lost and America is dead, and gone forever.

All those patriots and their blood spilled on foreign shores and fields and trenches...millions dead in world wars and why?For money, and power. For industrial might and banks and a few men without souls who saw a way to dominate and rob the trusting and weak. The learned used their knowledge not for the common good, but to establish slavery and labor that killed the soul before the body died. think of all the men wounded and killed defending this nation, all in vain..all for nothing..an utter waste.

Think of the wailing of the millions of mothers and dad's and kin and the dead were buried, believing that they died for some purpose, some future for others that included freedom and rights..and then imagine the howls of rage as the mourners realize that there was no noble goal, only profit in mind. No freedom for the grandkids and a happy and secure life, but only a crushing and brutal police state where all movement is tracked and all business known to the state, private or not. Neighbors will be trained from childhood to report any family member or friend if they say anything antithetical to the governments views.

People who express doubts about the government will be mandated for ' education' facilities where it will be the job of the employes there to make sure that when you leave you have no more questions about the authorities always doing the right thing and having all our best interests at heart all the time. Those who resist education will remain until they are deemed worthy of trust in the public sector once again. Any doubt about loyalty is too much, after all! Can't have another Frisco, now can we?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think we were saved from this scenario by our Air Force..... "The Barksdale incident".. I really think they were going to do a multi-city false flag nuke attack, around 9/11/07. Thank God for the people who blew the whistle on that.

Not to say it couldn't happen still but at least we got a little more time.

There are many, many missing nukes around the world. It is only a matter of time before we have a great travesty of the nookular variety.

My policy is that if a nuke goes off in anger, anywhere on earth, I will leave civilization for a period of at least 2 weeks. That way if there is going to be a full fledged nuclear war I will hopefully survive the initial attack.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
when I joined ATS recently, I thought it would be a fun place to discuss things like I heard on Coast to Coast AM. Really, just light hearted wonderings and fun speculation.

What I have found is a bunch of people who are litterly cheering for the destruction of America. Unbelievable. The few sane voices here immediatly get attacked and shouted down.

Its hard for me to imagine that your lives are so empty, so devoid of love or respect, that you would actually look forward to catastrophie. And dont try to defend your statements here and in other threads by claiming to be merely speculating...some of you here actually want these events to transpire.

The way you speak with absolutely no respect for any kind of authority strips you of any repect others might have for you or your opinions.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
howabout texas?

say terrorist came across the border.

tx has nuclear facilitys in houston.

bush being from texas...would make him the hometown hero.

but just like 9/11 i think they will go after more then one place. So i say texas will be the major area..and then there will be litter attacks in other places.

????????

sorry everyone , i just wanted to add my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by toxictoaster
Well I know here in Canada movements which seem by nature to be related to the NWO are leading out cities to be turned into a big brother paradise with cameras popping up everywhere. This suggests to me that these cities are meant to be around for one reason or another...

So why not compile a list of cities that haven't got huge new security systems, because, i will promise you, that the city that doesn't will be used as an example for heightened security in other cities as a needed measure.

You mean it wouldn't be good to document something of that nature?
I'm not so sure.. they seem enthralled to watch the blood-fest... What is the war that's currently going on? .. 'the most widely covered war' ??
most photographed, and documented via video.
You think that cameras are too expensive for them to blow up?
I'm sure they would have loved to have cameras on the ground when they dropped the bombs on japan to see it's immediate effects.
a government who sets their own people infront of a nuclear test to 'watch' it, is slightly twisted..

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrytyes

I think you need to look at a map.

apc

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
You can rule out Kansas City. We have the SmartPort, what may be the most important transport hub of the NAFTA Superhighway.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There are many better alternatives in my oppinion, EMP would work a lot better for terrorists. 300 Miles above, Boom, gg America

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Probably Los Angeles because it is the most liberal city (appearances wise) and most of Americans don't give a hoot about it.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Sorry. Double post.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idoubtit
when I joined ATS recently, I thought it would be a fun place to discuss things like I heard on Coast to Coast AM. Really, just light hearted wonderings and fun speculation.

What I have found is a bunch of people who are litterly cheering for the destruction of America. Unbelievable. The few sane voices here immediatly get attacked and shouted down.

Its hard for me to imagine that your lives are so empty, so devoid of love or respect, that you would actually look forward to catastrophie. And dont try to defend your statements here and in other threads by claiming to be merely speculating...some of you here actually want these events to transpire.

The way you speak with absolutely no respect for any kind of authority strips you of any repect others might have for you or your opinions.

^^^^^^
I agree.

What gets me is, the posters here are doing the job of one of these think tanks for them.

Sad how far things have come.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
someone mentioned Detroit, but if such an attack did occur wouldn't they blame a middle eastern country? And Dearborn which is right next to Detroit has, I believe, the highest middle eastern population in the country. I'd find it hard to believe they'd hit there own guys. Then again, I live in MI so maybe it's just a way for me to not worry myself to death over it. My guess is the NWO would want to destroy a city that Muslims may find offensive culturally. That would make it more convincing to Joe Public. just my 2 cents

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Christ, it's threads like these that turn me off on ATS. There is no NWO, there are terrorists. They might attempt a nuclear attack someday. We don't need to play " Name the Nuclear Wasteland". Geez..

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Idoubtit

* Stands up and claps*

Thank you, Idoubtit. You have to know that there are two crowds on ATS

1. The logical, everyday people who analyze the facts, speculate, weed out government and media lies, and come to a good conclusion

2. The paranoid NWO resistence movement who are ignorant to the facts that Islamic Extremism is very real. Their vocab consists of Illuminati, nukes, and 2012

Please stay on the site, and ignore group 2. Us in group 1 will appreciate your views.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Good to see this being discussed.

This is the ORDER of which cities will be Struck

ZION (ISRAEL)
ROME
WASHINGTON DC

That list can be found here: www.sollogs.com...

If I have broken any forum rules, I apologize in advance.

-OneTruthOnePost

IILX

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Post too scary. This was impolite of me. ---------------------PC

[edit on 30-1-2008 by pc is here]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

try the same old criminal and warfare crime faces.....time is an illusion.....believe there is room for a flying saucer and one will fill the void.....people who create ilusions are covering truth...definition of liar? NWO is a propaganda tecnique of over whelming surrender for capture......we are in complete control was there words.....look at who got big in power and money and that is the people who were sending money back to "Mothers" over seas

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think if we are going to be worrying about nuclear warfar we should be worrying about Israel nukeing Iran and starting WW3. That seems very likely.

Iran has no nukes, and yet our media tries to make us believe that Iran is the threat and Israel is the potential victim. Israel has over a hundred illegal undeclared warheads, so who should we be afraid of?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join