It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i issue u an challenge...wondering if its too easy for anyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
we all know that super mario is one of the most known, most influentional, fun, easy, and awe inspiring video-games of all-time...without the orignal super mario brothers video-game, decades ago, there would be no video-game industry...it probably would have been just another fad that faded away...there are a #LOAD of mario games...one released at a time consectutavly in a chornological order...every mario game has its own specfic musical tracks for its own specfic levels...each track for each level fits perfectly and wouldnt work as well in a different level or game...throughout society there are different varitions and remixes of many if not all mario tracks for many if not all mario games...the orginal score is a blueprint and when tempered with the persons own personal skills and talents can become even better then the orginal and be more meaningfull and special to a wider range of people...if everyone made a remix of a mario track then everyone can recieve the same love as much as the person who loves it the most...

i certainly hope someone that is reading this can at least try to know what that really means...id like to hear your guesses and takes on what you think it truely signifies for me and how it could make complete sense in more then one way...truely intrigued at the possibilites...i hope someone can astound and amaze me...

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by krazeemfcarl

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about or what your trying to achieve if anything. Something about the music from Super Mario Bros. everyone making a remix of it?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I also have no idea what you're saying. What is the challenge?

join