It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIR FORCE General says SPY Satellite could hit North America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

AIR FORCE General says SPY Satellite could hit North America

news.yahoo.com

Air force General says spy satellite could hit North America.
U.S. Military, Homeland Security Department and FEMA developing contingency plans.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
They seem to be making a big deal about this satellite falling.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bayman

AF General: Spy satellite could hit US By LOLITA C. BALDOR, Associated Press Writer
Tue Jan 29, 6:54 PM ET

The U.S.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Not very convincing IMHO. The aforementioned General was really ambiguous about where this chunk of metal could hit. There's little question that it's orbit will decay, but let me throw this out there for you to marinate on: What if the whole deal is a setup?
Hear me out... what if they are just priming us for a major catastrophe, such as Manhatten getting hit... No wait, bad example- that would be a blessing! Ok, something like Fenway Park getting hit?
I think they already have the trajectory and maybe even the exact moment this thing is coming down mapped out. Wouldn't suprise me a bit. Just pray that it hits New York...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

I live in Manhattan. How about in the ocean. But why is FEMA and the Military alerted if they know where it will hit. Doesn't make sense.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sorry... Die Hard Red Sox fan. let's say the Bronx then, youse guys have enough to fret over what with that Cloverfield monster and all.
I seriously think, though, that it will hit a populated area, though not as dense as a "major" city. Think Youngstown, Ohio, or Erie, Pa. Enough to "skin our knee" and keep the proles in line.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Existing thread: Defunct Spy Satellite Falling From Orbit.

Also, this has already been posted: General says satellite could hit the U.S..
Contribute to the first linked thread, rather than starting a new one.
Please review: Mod Note: Before Submitting News - Please Read These Instructions

Closed.

top topics

join