It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your most amazing contact/phenomenon?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I could go for paragraphs. Most would only yawn or say meds. One: almost run over at nine on my birthday. Dad saved me from certain peril. Mom had instantaneous feeling of bad karma. Four dramatic ufo sightings. And on...
I will no doubt be drugged thru dirt, hammered, and called a baffoon. That is all fine. I'm a big boy and can take it. How many of you have your secrets?

[edit on 29-1-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Mystical Extasis many years ago, and all the paranormal situations that ensued since. Some thread one day maybe.

Truth shines. Time reverses. Matter obeys. Spirit rules.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Possums run forever. Even in Canada. Eh?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Probably. Matches deny gravity too.

Not to mention Northern Lights that shine away.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Ok here's the dish. I have had numerous events happened in my lifetime that are unexplainable in current venue.
I will sit down, make a listing, and thread it out. Only fair.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
No contact. Lots of phenomena.

4 UFO's myself as well, one triangle-craft with 3-tipped blue lights and a blue center light, rotating, 200 feet overhead past friends at his ranch. 1 blinking red object crossing the mountain range and shooting out of the atmosphere with a pop. 1 large luminous orb roughly 100-150 feet up grazing the top of a hillside at another friends house. 1 craft with 3 yellow lights hovering silently 20 feet over the ground, past my window, in the night, ran to the front porch to observe it glide silently over the fields west of our home. I watched it go far enough that it got lost in my vision the citylights of a town 10 miles away. I didn't bother calling the police or trying to talk to the news. I'm just one of many such cases.

Witnessed poltergeist and heard animal sounds, the sounds of strangers etc. in my friends ranch-house. The ranch was built on an indian burial site. The ultimate cliche but only possible where we live. Friend said he witnessed demonic entities stand over his parents bed when he slept with them. Lots of alcohol and violence between the parents. Footsteps and stomping over our heads while the attic was empty, the footsteps responded to my yelling at it to shut the _____ up.

Lots of random ghostly phenomena at my own home, but nothing shocking or scary. The former owners had passed away after moving out and I believe the elderly couple might have been responsible for doors slamming, opening, doorknobs shaking untouched, the 'presence' in the hallway etc. These are all things I had to deal with intensely through childhood until it stopped, my father admits to experiencing things too.

Skirted the edges of a forest clearing with a friend to observe the empty house of one 'Blind Moses', a long dead indian man whose eyes had been dug out by a criminal breaking into his house in the early 1900's. We were approaching the broken down, ancient one bedroom home when we heard things crashing inside. It sounded like there was a fight going on. My friend didn't act surprised and just said that's him. He said strange animals and creatures came out of the woods at night when they were kids and his parents used to keep them inside and call their relatives for help etc.

I have had unexplainable experiences in the mountains, but I'm not going to talk of those things.

That's all I should write for now, I don't want to take up pages.

Good thread, hope we get alot of experiences.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the backup NWO. I have not been the same since me and my lab Bruno came upon that shadow critter. I know, laugh all you want, I'd be right along with you until three years ago. I really would. I swear to God I'd laugh uproariously.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Aww fess up you guys! I'm genuinely interested....

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Too many. Need to write a book.

Significant spiritual experiences 70'-80's
Missing day on 7/7/77 in Sierra Wilderness
Massive group of UFO's in 80's we saw with thousands of others.
Short astral Projection in 20's.
Massive triangle in desert with wife in 92.
Odd bright stars where they shouldn't be. (Back off Man! we're amateur astronomers.)
Objects (UFOs) above our place (several occasions, corroborated, stills & video).
UFO in Las Vegas 2005
Alien in the bedroom 2007.
More too.

And on the periphery...
Brother saw UFOs and abducted a few times (he was Navy Intelligence, Top Secret Crypto) Wife saw mother after death. Many, Many friends seen UFO's.

Yea, I should write a book, but so many have seen so much it would be lost in a massive pile of unread books out there. Maybe before I change lives though.

ZG

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I went into a passage that lead into a pyramid in Oaxaca, Mexico. I saw something green at the end that made me think of snakes and I ran away.Last year I researched that pyramid and there is no passagway. I guess I better go back and find it.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Good thread...this is the main reason I frequent ATS...to hear personal experiences/accounts.

I went through about a one year time frame when I was 14 where I had precognitive dreams of events and people before they happened. It only lasted about a year but during that year I was very isolated, didn't socialize much and spent a great deal of time reflecting. The quintessential brooding teenager I guess.The most memorable experience was a dream I had of house with blood on the walls and a feeling of sadness. A short time later, I started attending a new school, met a girl in homeroom the 1st day who asked me over to her house since we lived in the same neighborhood. I walked in her house and immediately knew it was the "bloody house". I told her about the dream. She proceeded to tell me about the former occupants . A man who had killed his wife in the house. I freaked her out sufficiently.

Another experience I've posted on here before. The phantom voice I heard telling me to buckle my seatbelt before I crashed headfirst into a light pole.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I will attempt to be brief.
At 3/4 two hatted men in my crib room, having a heated conversation.
At 7 got a major hit on the playground, blindsided. Everything went slow motion, no sounds. Was like being enveloped/shrouded. I should have broken my neck.
12, president of the servers at local catholic church. Had just taught a class. Leaving for home I felt like I was picked up and carried for for a short distance. It was the most profound feeling of love I could ever imagine.
9, Dad and I was off to hobby shop for my BD present. Came within a whisker of getting dead by a chevy van that blew a stoplight. My mom at same moment had awful feeling of dread.
17/32, A moment of extreme color contours, like being in a cartoon, playing frisbee with best friend, golf cart on lake erie islands with gf. They both noted it as well.
There is so much much more. But I am beginning to bore myself. My hope of thread was getting people to open up to unexplainable events in their lives.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Ah, jpm, you are always so pessimistic. I for one believe you completely. Why would I doubt you? I'm going to stalk your posts and star you, just so you feel the love.

I have had two dreams recently that were definately different from a lifetime of dreams.

I dreamed that a friend (girl) and I, were given a glimps of what it's going to be like in the after life. It was a gift of a lifetime for me and I am greatful.

I chased my friend into a field of wild flowers, and we were transformed into 5 year old children, and we were pure light. We were laughing so hard we couldn't stop. The weight of the world was gone again. She ran, so I chased her, and when I caught her, our lights touched and it was incredible. Then it was over. Damn.

Buddy, waking up was down right depressing. If that's what it's like to be dead, then bring it on!

The second dream I actually died. If interested, I'll share. May I have my star now please?

Edit for: I think we all know by now I can't spell.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Starred my friend. Watched an abc morning show of a 20 something guy who ran his snowmobile into a break in the ice. Was clinically dead for two hours before being brought back to life and can still say his abc's. He refused to go into long detail about it, but he said it was the most profound feeling of peace he ever had. And didn't want to come back. This is just one of many stories I've read/heard that make me so against atheists.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
During a Holographic Kinetics session - had a guy on the table who started to arch his legs and arms, face noticeably changing, then started hissing and spitting, packed my pants and called the instructor to take over. Everyone in the class rushed into the room to hold him down whilst the instructor got rid of the 'entity'. Someone got video footage with her phone - but the guy later asked for it to be deleted

The instructor of Holographic Kinetics said "Its a usual day at the office" after that event. Apparently it was a 'Winged Serpent' - higher in the hierarchy than the Alpha Draconians. I have questioned what I saw in another thread of whether this guy was in on it. Was quite a strange experience indeed!

Thx

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Mine is not amazing but here goes: a shadow person walking, poltergeist activities, a hologram of a mantis-like entity standing in a doorway, a signal of a vertically-slit, green-eyed winking from a television, sulphuric smells of fire and brimstones, etc.

Now, y'all may label me as weird, a freak. Thank you and good night!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
During a Holographic Kinetics session - had a guy on the table who started to arch his legs and arms, face noticeably changing, then started hissing and spitting, packed my pants and called the instructor to take over. Everyone in the class rushed into the room to hold him down whilst the instructor got rid of the 'entity'. Someone got video footage with her phone - but the guy later asked for it to be deleted

How do you know this guy wasn't acting?

Some good accounts so far.

I have yet to see anyone on ATS who claims to have seen bigfoot. Maybe if I scoured the cyptozoo section...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I did state in that post you quoted...

have questioned what I saw in another thread of whether this guy was in on it.

Yes, I have questioned whether he was acting

Thx

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This is the kind of thread I most enjoy. I like to read of personal experiences and have had a few myself. This is one that I am currently perplexed about. I'll try to make it short:

I live in an A frame house on the side of hill 6 miles inland from the Oregon Coast. My house faces south and the front of the house is mostly window. My dining room table is in front of the main window and I sit there while reading or watching TV.

The "problem" is as follows:

Beginning in June of 2006 I began to notice electrical flashes coming from somewhere outside the front of the house. This would happen several times a night and several days of the week. I became concerned and had the power company come to investigate. The Power company sent out a truck and the electrician listened intently as I described the electrical flashes. He and I walked the power line in front of my house and also the drop line to my house. He could not find a source of the flashes and told me that if it were the power lines, the arching causing a flash like I described would rather quickly burn through the line and there would be a power outage in the neighborhood.

The flashes continued and about a month later I called the power company again and again the power co employee came and went through the same routine and re-iterated the explanation that it was not the power line causing the problem.

It is now going on 2 years since the flashes started and they continue, having seen it twice tonight.

It does not matter what the weather is like, hot, cold, wet, windy, dry, the flashes continue. They can be seen in the daytime if the sky is sufficiently overcast.

I have gone outside and stood on my front deck for hours at time and have never been able to pinpoint the source of the flash.

At first, my concern was that a fire could be started. Now, I just "live" with it.

The flashes have been witnessed by one other person besides my wife.

There appears to be a loose pattern in that when I see one flash, usually within about 15 minutes there will another. After that, they may or may not be repeated until the next evening.

I have thought that perhaps someone had a "critter-cam" mounted on a tree nearby, but have not been able to find one.

The neighborhood is a small development out in an unincorporated area and consists mostly of modular homes. The area is about 50 years old and is quiet and rural, consisting of mostly retired folks.

Any ideas, theories or thoughts would be appreciated.

Hopup

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hi HD,
Your post kind of reminds me of many articles I have read of ball lightning in the english countrside. Balls coming hurtling off awnings, sometimes streaming. My physics teacher in high school related a story of he and his brother doing some remodeling work in his basement during a thunderstorm.
A ball lightning came thru basement window and blasted a foot diameter hole in the concrete directly between his legs where he was standing. He was mostly uninjured except for a few welts from the concrete.
I think there are things we do not understand regarding current electrical theory. Emf's, elf's, their effects on certain magnetic waylines ala coral castle etc. I would ground out every electrical system as well as possible. Including a massive ground to main box. I used to chuckle when Art Bell used to go about his house with an extinguisher during a major thunderstorm with his massive ham and transponder antennae.
I know you said this is often NOT electrical storm experienced, I think you are just in an area where positive and negative voltages may naturally cognate. It would be interesting to see if you could manage a webcam setup to monitor the spikes. Thanks for your input. God Bless.
John

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join