It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird info about Kennedy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Found this on the website jokes.org.au one time when I was bored. I don't think its a conspiracy but its pretty cool.

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln 's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln .

Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln , was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln , was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.'
Kennedy was shot in a car called ' Lincoln ' made by 'Ford.'

Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the kicker...

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe , Maryland
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
He also left his girlfriend to die in a river. And he seems all cuddly with Obama. I hate politicians in general.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
hey thanks for that info, I didn't know some of that stuff
and you are right
it is weird !!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I thought Teddy and Osama were going to french each other a couple times last nite. Anyone who believe that speech was totally live needs a frontal lobotomy. It was sooooo canned. We will be in for some very interesting times indeed. Stand strong and Together fellow Americans.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
i've never seen so many coincidences!!!!!!!!!!

and yet it can't be intentional but so odd that many things match up----it's impossible,,,yet possible cause it's there in black and white

amazing----kind of blowing my mind a bit---hahaha doesn't take much, ehh????

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Shorty, keep the lid on. It wasn't you. That was the biggest piece of purulent BS I have ever seen. Hands down. I loved how Pelosi wanted to 'look like she wanted to' 'do things' to Bush at first, then looked like briney wag for the rest of the hour and a half.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
That Lincoln/Kennedy stuff is old news. I think I saw this in "Weekly Reader" in grade school 25 years ago! There was also some kind of connection that they both had a dream that they were assassinated and told their secretary or something. (yawn).

I also can't believe you guys actually watched that entire bunch of BS last night! I saw it at the local watering hole, on number 4 or 5, thinking: That Caroline is holding up pretty well. I might like to give her a call later on...

Ted is a turd, so is Obama.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Did you note how Ted looked offish as Obama clammered up on him? He looked like a swordfish was patting him down. It was really quite humerous.l

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
they both had a dream that they were assassinated and told their secretary or something. (yawn).

I don't have a source for this, it's something I had read or heard in one of my history courses...
Lincoln and his Coachman had a tradition where each night that President Lincoln would go out, the coachman would always say goodnight Mr. Lincoln, and the Lincoln would say goodnight Mr. So and So. The night of the assasination though, the coachman would later recall, when he said his usual "Good Night Mr. Lincoln", Lincoln oddly and very solemnly replied "No, I'm afraid this is goodbye, Mr. So and So."

Those kinds of so called 'cooincidences' are what Sting called Murder By Numbers.

Source
At some concerts, Sting introduced this by saying it was about the manipulation of large groups of people, knowing that the audience were being manipulated the whole time.

They aren't cooincidences, they are the signatures of the dark artists in their craft.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

"Weird info about Kennedy"
I don't think he meant Ted lol.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
heres a link to a post i made on this very topic many many months ago.

most of it turned out to be BS.

lincoln / kennedy coincidence?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Ah, Jeeeeez, he's not talking about Ted Kennedy, he's talking about John F. Kennedy, an ex president of the United States of America?

Not to sound privied because i'm not, but i have met that entire Kennedy Klan, and they have their problems like anyone else. I've been to their Kennedy compound parties since i worked for Cape Airlines, and we helped with the special olympics which they are very involved in. They are normal, they are always around this town hitting all the stores and buying food themselves, etc. They are VERY visible here in Hyannis and they are just normal folks. A senator was in an accident! There was a cover up! He was dead drunk! Maybe true, maybe not.
If he had done it intentionally or dead drunk he would have done jail time up on the hill here.
I know a little history of those people and i'm here to tell you, they are normal, gracious people.

And guess what? They can actually SPEAK" and be understood. They are and have been trained since childhood to serve the public.
Are they honest? I dont know!
Are you guys honest?
Am i honest?
Anyone in the field of pollitics has their skeletons, WE ALL KNOW THAT, the bones may be there but they mean well and serve Massachusetts with dignity and a lot of respect and concern for everyone living here.

I have a lot of respect for this old family.

BTW, those facts are incredible. I had heard them before, but i had forgotten all of them.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

DG? You're pretty privelaged in meeting the Meat n' Potatoes of America??!?!

You and I talked earlier this evening.

That's quite the 'roster list' you have under yer belt.

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
My apologies for my ignorance. Ted still looked like he was patting up a dead cod.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Ducky, theye just very visible here in town and i'm in retail so next time we talk i'll tell you about the movie stars i've met thru the Kennedy connection! Like Ben Afleck and others

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I've heard the coincidences before, but
anyway.

Someone mentioned about Ted's girlfriend dieing in a river, and it made me think of something coincidental. JFK had a girlfriend who was found dead next to the Potomac.

Mary Pinchot Meyer

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
and the biggest coincidence of all? the one that perhaps led to their assassinations? they were both about to implement social credit....

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Let's see what it will be like in 100 years from that year date on.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
My physics professor once told us that since the Universe is infinite, everything that can possibly happen will happen. He said: "A marble statue that you are contemplating in a museum could actually punch you in the face if it's atoms arrange in a way that makes it's arm move. Chances of that event happening to you, of course, are close to null, but it could happen."

Just two minutes ago I thought conspiracy theories on ATS couldn't get more fun. I was wrong - guess I should have taken my professor more seriously lol

I guess someone, somewhere in the universe, may actually be getting punched in the face by a statue this very moment

Great post

[edit on 30-1-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
He also left his girlfriend to die in a river. And he seems all cuddly with Obama. I hate politicians in general.

I believe that was Ted Kenedy that left his girlfriend to die in a car. The main reason why he never ran for president.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by photobug]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join