It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you had like better Past, Present or Future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I question this a lot on my mind, Im as much interested in past civilizations than in how this world is going to look 100, 1000,10000 years from now.

Overall I think the timeline of my existance sucks! No mayor breakthroughs in anything! We already had everything handed down to us by the previous generations. If I were to define the era that I had lived in it would be " The Research Era", everything is a damn research, were all the geniuses have gone?, or perhaps the "Im in it for Me" Era, but enough ranting.

Me personally would have like to live in a distant future, in a future of star travel, to go out and see worlds, different planets perhaps different races.
What say you?

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Bunch]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think I would have liked the past better. Although there are some rather pleasant thing in our modern day. Maybe I'm crazy, who knows? But I think I have an old soul, not that I believe in reincarnation mind you, but I think I belong in the past..in the 1800's to be precise

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

I feel you, but sometimes I question if I will be able to live/survive in an era were all the stuff that we have now would not exist.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Of course you could. We are so adaptable it's not even funny. Have you ever gone out camping...roughing it and forgot something you meant to bring? What do you do? You improvise and find a solution every single time. Or maybe that's just me? I always find a solution

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
You are so right! Just reminded me of my tour in Irak, at the beggining I thought that I was going to go crazy, we didnt had anything, no beds, no tv, no nothing. I got so used to no having those things than when living conditions finally started to improved by the end of my tour it was like I didnt even need it those things.

new topics

top topics

join