It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 yr. old man uses stun gun on 18 mo. old son to "make him tough"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
edition.cnn.com...#/video/crime/2008/01/28/tan.or.toddler.stun.gun.katu

Extremely disturbing. The reason he did it is because he wanted his son to grow up to be the toughest cage fighter ever. Good move pa!

This guy caused bruises on his son and muscle damage to his heart.

(this sums up what I pretty much think should happen to this guy)

He's lucky his son didn't suffer any permanent damage. I'm scared that we might hear more cases like this where stupid parents put their kids through torture to make them tough for the ring.

Reminds me of how they train Pit Bulls.

[edit on 1/29/2008 by bigbert81]

Mod Note: Breaking General News Posting Guidelines- Please Review This Link

And most importantly, the submission must be made via the Submit News Button
located on the toolbar at the top of the page.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
That makes me very angry! :bnghd: Why would anyone do that to a child? I can't even fathom this. He has no business having a child.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I have a 550 Amp Lincoln Arc-welder... perhaps Mr. UFC needs a little tenderizing. GD, I'm almost of the opinion driver-ed for prospective parents has merits... don't Taser the baby... here's how to burp them... it just pisses me to no end that some dumb-f__ troglidite-wanna-be-cavemen for-profit fight league was the kernel of thought-genesis for this defenseless child's suffering. Inspiring. :shk:

Vic

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It makes me sick to my stomach.
I hope he gets what he deserves.

I have a 11 mo old daughter and the thought of her hurting herself is painful enough - now this? Why has some in the world become so brain dead?

I'd like to get that dude in a cage and toughen him up just a little!!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
oh my Fing GOD!
That man should be beaten for 18 months straight by people working in three shifts just to toughen him up! I cannot believe that a Father a FATHER would do that to a innocent child. I mean I used to wrestle with my son when he was that age but it was done in fun and my son loved every minute of it.

I say they stun gun that guy a lot!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I say they stun gun that guy a lot!

Ok here's the plan - i have an electrified fence on my property that pushes out a measly 9400volts - perhaps we can tie him to that for a day or 1000?

That just brings the worst out in me - people that "terrorize" the innocent and defenseless.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
A news article about a Chicago study... my kid can almost talk. Hmmm Taser 'em, needs tatoos... maybe whiskey will toughen that milque-toast lilly-livered baby human. A link to the CBC News item.

Vic

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
sometimes population control seems reasonable.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
sometimes population control seems reasonable.

With people like that out there it seems necessary.

Good afternoon Mr. Tase ya kid, could you squat down real low. I'd like to show you a trick with these house bricks!

MonKey

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This just makes me weak. I suppose he would have been teaching his son cruelty to animal, other children and women too. Bastard he needs to be fried, baked ,broiled, boiled and brutalized in prison for the rest of his born days. Send light love and healing energy to that little boy.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i think it's ironic that you are all so disgusted by the cruel treatment, yet you suggest other forms of cruel treatment.

Hypocrisy FTW?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
i think it's ironic that you are all so disgusted by the cruel treatment, yet you suggest other forms of cruel treatment.

Hypocrisy FTW?

Personally I was wondering if there was some sort of surgery possible that could ensure a person endured pain (on a scale of 1 to kill me now, relative to the crime) for the rest of their days!

Think about it - serial child killer sex offender gets paralysed from the neck down and kept alive by machine... Bricked into his tomb to live as long as possible in absolute pain and misery with no hope of salvation - and no human contact.

Oooh that was a bit strong - good plot for a book though.

Edit: Should link this thread I started on a 26 year old mother kill her baby using a microwave. Killing an adult is a totally different kettle of fish to hurting / killing a child.

[edit on 2/2/2008 by Now_Then]

top topics

join