posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:23 PM
reply to post by WuTang
Don't give up so quickly. It's a worthy task and not quite as daunting as it would seem at first blush.
1) Does the thread title qualify as a conspiracy topic?
2) Does the OP present enough evidence of a conspiracy?
3) Do the responses elaborate or further contribute to the original evidence?
4) Are questions asked ones that pertain to clarifying responses or gathering more evidence to the original topic?
5) Do the responses/queries conform to the T&C?
Determining what constitutes a relevant contribution is not that difficult.
I, for one, would be interested to see the results of such a study. I agree that such data could be used to modify T&C, set guidelines for posting,
flagging, starring, save server space, etc. It sounds like it could be used as a valuable educational tool to help us all organize our thoughts
before impulsively posting our opinions.
Of course, certain forums would naturally be exempt from such strict standards. Chit chat comes to mind. Many of the "conversational" threads on
BTS would not easily fall into such a rigor of formality.
Just adding my "empty rhetoric" and finding a convoluted way to say, "I agree", WuTang.