It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your UFO stories, post them here....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

Ive recently been involved with a thread and still am Op:dustoff, Thread: The experiences ive had, please read...fascinating. credit to dustoff...

But this thread made me think, how many other people on here have had their own personal experiences but havent posted them yet...

So this is a thread for you, im looking for your own personal accounts only, not looking for photos or other evidence, or sceptics (skeptics) really, all I ask is that you keep it civil and be true to yourself, what you post here could help other ATS members with similar experiences...

Look forward to the posts..

Regards,

JQ.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ok.....I guess I should start then..

For me it was over twelve years ago now, summer time, and a clear sky you could see all the stars, there were three stars that were slightly bigger than the others all in a line. I was looking directly at them, the right hand one shot off into the distance and upwards, then as it vanished the middle one did the same thing and then the left one...

I was with a friend when i saw this....and remember saying "tell me you saw that" to which I just got a "yeah", it was an amazing thing to see and didnt look like anything ive seen before, they moved very fast....

We spoke about it for a couple of days, but that was it, didnt tell anyone, no one to tell....still dont know what it was or even what they were..

This is the first time since that ive discussed it...

JQ.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Below is an illustration of a triangle UFO sighting I had in 2005.

I was walking back home from our town center at around 3:30 PM or so when just as I was passing up an Asian couple with their disabled adult son who were walking in the opposite direction, I looked up into the sky over the shoreline and saw a very large triangular shaped aircraft hovering silently over the lake.

The moment I saw it, I yelled out to the Asian family and ran up to them and pointed at it asking them if they've ever seen a 'plane' like that before. They then looked up and were just as surprised as I was where the husband and wife started chattering excitedly to each other in Chinese. I then asked the man what he thought it was and he said "It must be a military aircraft" and I agreed but then he joked that it COULD also be a UFO and we all chuckled about that while we continued to watch it. I said to him that it doesn't seem to be making any sound and he said that he didn't hear anything either. We then talked about the colors of the lights on the craft. I was fixated on the lights that were a pinkish-red color and said that I've never seen any aircraft with lights that color before... they agreed with me on that one.

Then, right after that, the man then pointed at another object that he had just noticed and said "Look! There's another one!". And sure enough, way out there in the yonder we see another triangle aircraft that was flying parallel with the one that's up closer to us. By this time we were really flipping out saying things like WOW! -- and what's going on here? "Is this some kind of a military exercise"?? Stuff like like that. None of us could quite wrap our minds around what we were seeing at that very moment with our own two eyes. We weren't afraid though. We were just simply AMAZED -- that would be the best description for it. For us it was like being at an airshow watching the newest advanced aircraft flying up there over our heads and that was exciting! The man kept marveling on how big it was and that it was completely silent as they both hovered in one place over the lake. He said something like "I don't know how they can do that!".

Then we saw them gently moving westward in the sky for a few minutes or so where all of the sudden, in a blink of an eye, they zipped off like something out of star wars and disappeared! Then we're all standing there saying Huh? "Where are they'd go"? And just as we are saying that, all of the sudden, clear out of the blue, we saw 2 military jets thundering across the sky after them! I said something like "Oh my God!"... they were saying the same thing too. I'm telling ya, you had to be there to believe it!

So after the SHOW was over, we chatted for a bit longer. The man said something about him never forgetting this day and so on... I think by then we were pretty much in a complete state of befuddlement about what we had just witnessed. I then shook their hands and continued my walk back home but I was in a daze mostly thinking how incredible it was that we now have technology like this -- something where at that point in time, I had never even read about anywhere before. Then, as the days went by, it occurred to me that the FUTURE is already here and what I saw that day overwhelmingly confirmed this. I was to find out that these were secret Black Op projects that we saw up there that day so because I find this very intriguing, I stick around here in this forum in hopes to find other witnesses who have seen the same thing I have. The fact is, WE DO have this technology now but I believe that the general public has every right to know that this is true. Others may not agree with me on that but from what I've seen so far, I think most people here believe that it's time for Disclosure and perhaps our gov't is thinking that time has arrived too. After all? Why are these advanced aircraft showing up in our sky's now for all to see? There's got to be a reason for this.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
A sighting of 4/5 yellow eggs in 11/97. Walking dog. Illuminated pavement. Reported by 1000's to major press. Sighting of humongous yellow haze self illuminated in 2004. Shadow critter at back door 2002. Anon. Palashee, you are of the eagle thread, would it kill you to drop me a line?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Cleveland Ohio. 4/5 firey eggs on 11/18/1997. Witnessed and reported to major media by the thousands. Colossal yellow self illuminated craft 8/2003. 8 lane of 480 traffic obscured by triangular shadow while on home care run, witnessed by myself and assistant around 9/1995. No cloud in sky. There's more. But that's enough.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I've been writing about these already and don't seem to get any responses to them as if I'm invisible or have some label as a nutjob. (whatever)

I haven't bothered to start any posts here yet either because of this.
I'll say again here though that the one they use on the file for this aliens forum I had met when I was around 3 or 5 years old.

As far as I can recall, it was a female or had a female voice.
It's possible that they have the ability to project this type of species or memory also.

Some I have met were also referred to as shapeshifters.

Here's a website of a UFO siting I also remember having in this same area, but about 30 years earlier.

www.ufowisconsin.com...

What's also weird is remembering being there at both of these dates, as if I had time traveled to 2001. This was one of the things they seemed to be able to do. There were other times I would find myself in someone else's body almost instantly. Usually this was done while I was sleeping.

There were a few times that when I was absent from my physical body that my breathing would be so rapid that someone called the paramedics when I wouldn't stop or wake up.

The one time my wife called I was supposedly with some girl named Pandora who was supposedly the daughter of the Queen of Sheba.
Although I have my doubts it actually happened in that time period, they did a pretty convincing job with the set they made, especially in the desert. I could have sworn there was a movie made about this same story.

For some reason they don't seem to be able to travel back to that time period. It would appear that many of these past events are recorded and shared as living memories complete with all of the senses. I'm assuming they don't have any recordings of these much older time periods.

There was a sci-fi movie very similar to this technology made around 1984 called: Brainstorm with Christopher Walken and Natalie Wood.

Why is it people are always looking for information about the UFOs and overlooking all of this other technology?

I'm about to give up on the people here. It's pointless to talk about these things anymore. Good luck with your search anyway.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It's ok aleon. Write me in as a fellow nutjob. My brother and I have the very same bump in the very exact side of forehead. He had surgery yesterday, I had dream last nite of his being hurt, he contacted me today via email at my bequest, he indeed has some medical issues, surgical yesterday.
And my two dogs were buggin' the # out of me all day. Might as well have had a pig ear wrapped around my neck.
Strange days indeed.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies....whats been written so far is exactly what im looking for...

To clarify the thread, post any personal accounts you have had relating to UFOs, for example: encounters or sightings, contacts, abductions, etc..

The purpose behind this thread is to allow people to post their own personal accounts / stories without being criticized or labelled, as I said before im not looking for sceptics (skeptics) for this thread. Thanks.

Have fun....

JQ.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
To me, it happened 7 years ago. It was summer morning and while I was preparing myself for work (you know, I flip burgers for living), I suddenly saw this big light coming thru the windows. Before I knew it, I found myself lying on some table, completely naked with small grey aliens around me. I was screaming as hard as I could but no help was to arrive.

Then suddenly, in the middle of the room, door opened and there was this humanoid like female coming towards me. She was saying something I couldn't understand. She had a blonde hair, bluish eyes and was beautiful.

She gave me this device, attached it to my chest and I could suddenly understand her. She said they were looking for a healthy human male for mating, trying to create a healthy hybrid. She asked me if I objected.

Since back then I didn't have a girlfriend and the only sexual experience I had, was with me rubbing off my hairy blanket, I said yes.

The moment I said that, I found myself in a pool filled with estrogen-like liquid. It was beautiful, I was floating inside it and was wondering how the hell I can breath without getting drowned.

Then she appeared again and we bonded. Sex was great. No right hand fantasy could match what she did to me.

Anyway, after it was over, I was put back in some sort of a chamber and soon after awoke in my room. Untill today I can't tell if this was real or not.
Anyway, that's my account.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I've had a few, but I think that all of them bar one was the fruit of an over-active imagination and the burning desire to actually see something, thus confirming my devout belief in ET visitation.

The only one I believe was not the product of my 13 year old mind was about 3 or 4 years back when I was on holiday with my folks. I was out on the swings chilling out with a few others and a gurt green fireball came down from the sky and disappeared behind a tree line about a mile away. There was no flash, boom or anything to suggest the thing had hit the ground. My parents didn't believe me, nor the other 6 or 7 people (well, kids) who saw it so I didn't have the opportunity to go have a look behind those damn trees.

To this day I have no idea if it was a UFO, it was probably a comet or something, but there was a thread a while back where someone else saw the same thing. I'll have a search.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

thats weird because about 12 years ago in the summmer i saw a green light and a red light....they came together from opposite sides of the sky (perfectly clear night) did a kind of swirly dance and then took off in opposite directions! and i had my brother and 2 friend with me that night ....we all saw it and were like wtf!! no one has ever belived us but now that i found this site i feel not so much like a weirdo!! and if you don't mind me asking...where abouts were you? i was in delta, british columbia thats in canada for you weirdos who dont know where bc is!! lmao alot of ppl are like where the hell is bc??!!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RoAcH420

Yeah, I would be one of those people...

I was in southern England when I saw it, chertsey to be exact, dont know if that means anything to you, I dont live in that area now..

There wasnt any colour with what I saw, they looked just like stars but alot bigger. I watched them for a few seconds they werent moving, then it felt like they knew they were being watched and just took off.

Glad you joined, hope you enjoy your time here..

Regards,

JQ.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I had my first UFO encounter last September in 2007, that in the physical form in the late afternoon. I happen to by a spotter for my friend who created a gizmo box. Which is basically a box on a tripod that holds a visual display that records video from his RC Airplane while he flys it in the sky. So while he is looking in this box with a video screen (kind of acts like a virtual box.) He is looking out from the wireless video camera on his RC plane while he controls it.

He asked me to be a spotter and watch from the ground in case he gets too far away and we lose visual contact from the RC plane. Well, he flew directly over our head once and that is when I saw a round donut shaped object and it looked to be the color orange or brown. I watch it over over us. At first I rubbed my eyes because I thought it was Sun Spots because the sun was setting around then, but it was still there and floating for about 10 seconds and eventually disappeared by ascending in height until it faded out of my sight.

Part of me was conflicted and I wanted to tell my friend that was standing right next to me looking into his Gizmo box, but he was flying his plane while looking into this box. I was afraid he would think I was nuts if I tried to stop him and point it out he would have missed it and possibly crashed his plane. Plus he had to pay attention to his flight while recording video.

So I decided to just to watch and take it all in for what it was worth. I never told him because I was afraid of being ridiculed.

Sometimes I was asking myself did I see what I thought I saw, but it was the real thing and I was trying to keep my sanity.

When I was 14, (1985), I moved to Northern Michigan with my Dad and slept in my new room for the first time. I slept well but right around or between 5 or 6 am, I remember slowly waking up and I cracked my eyes open to see six people in my room. Three were sitting on my bed looking at me. The other three were standing up at the end of my bed with hoods on. They all had white clothing on and all had perfect blond hair. Their eyes were white and could not tell if they had pupils. At first I was scared but they were all looking at me very calm with smiles. They had perfect white teeth and I fleft they helped me remain calm somehow. They never said a word to me but I just thought it was strange and I did not forget what their faces look like 22 years later.

That is probably the most spiritual dream I have ever had (assuming it was not real) I use to think they were angelic until I started hearing stories on Earth Files about Blond Nordics, this caught my attention a year ago and I sometimes wonder if that is what it was.

But I never had another experience like it to this day. I even tried to force myself to dream about it by thinking about that experience right before I fall asleep from time to time and never had success yet.

For some reason, this experience is the hardest to let go compared to see UFO physically over my head.

There ya go,

Call me nuts...

top topics

join