It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New plot to reduce world population?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Time to put on tinfoils people, here we go:

Bees and Colony Collapse Disorder. Fact is, bees all around the world are in trouble. And so are we. If I recall correctly, Charles Darwin told something that mankind would have approx. four years or so before extinction, should the polluters disappear on Earth.

Now, hearing all kind of stuff about NWO plans to reduce 80% or so of world population, this just fits the scheme. When bee population is reduced, food production suffers and food prices would climb. Then only the wealthiest would have food while rest of us will die in starvation. If this kind of plan would be executed deliberately enough, only nature could be blamed and the rest of the remaining could just happily continue their lives in their world.

The possible causes of this CCD has been already discussed here. Of course, there is more likely other explanation for CCD than some NWO's sinister plan (I hope), one sure thing is that we are facing one serious problem if the bees don't stop dying any time soon.

This event is actually very real - Last summer the bees acted very strangely from the spring. They were lazy, almost like stoned, they weren't aggressive, but instead they could fly on my balcony, rest there like hours and then drop dead or buzz away. And at my work I found dead bees all around, both last and previous summers.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hey man, I may be wrong, too, but just to correct you because I've heard this before, it was Albert Einstein who said that about the bees....maybe he got it from Darwin, not sure.

I was actually at a family reunion a week or two ago, and I was talking with one of my older cousins about the bees disappearing, and I was surprised that she knew about it. She's scared about it all.

It's serious now, ya know?

I've always liked bees.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

Yep, you are correct, it was Einstein. No wonder why I didn't find any Darwin to quote about that

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
the grain production multinational corporations are doing more about
the world wide production of the staple grains, wheat, corn, rice, soy....

than the weak link in the pollenator chain (too many colonies from the same strains of bees)...

We're talking about the genetically modified (GM) seeds which have their
'fertilization-grow' cycle turned off

meaning that bees and cross-pollenation are no longer fertilizing the plants to allow seeds to grow.

~making it necessary to Buy seeds every year instead of
Farmer McDonald using some of this years crop seeds to grow next years crop...............only then will the bees be needed for natural crop growth

[edit on 30-1-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Well that sounds like a great plan if someone wanted control food production. To make sure there are no bees to enable natural pollution, and to ensure that necessary food could still be available. Could be gross.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
this might be helpful..........

Are cellphones killing bees?
au.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-1-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Yeah, thanks for the link. It was already suggested in this ATS thread. I don't personally exclude that possibility out. With common sense, it appears plausible to claim that cell phones, link stations, wireless networks and such technology that emits radio- and other signals could affect directional sense of the bees.

But then again - I suppose, I'm not certain - the bees died also in their hives. This points out in some other cause. Maybe there are even more than one cause to the CCD. The increased electro-magnetic radiation (due the wireless tech), global warming - even the pole shifting and diseases. I tend not to believe in corporate funded researches, which many of those claiming that cell phones are not responsible are.

But even if this is happening in areas where there are not much electro-magnetic radiation, reason have to be looked elsewhere. I'm still personally looking into the matter and I'd be grateful for any leads people can provide.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Just on a side note: my father is one of my countries leading entomologists, so if you need anything answered just send me a u2u and i'll check this thread and ask him (I'm new to ATS so not sure how it works..).

In New Zealand we have lost a decent amount of honey bees due to the 'Varroa mite' killing them off.

The varroa bee mite is reducing the number of bees in managed hives as well as feral or wild colonies. This has an impact not only on the beekeeping industry, but it is also potentially damaging for crop pollination and pollination of pasture legumes.

From govt website with more information available: www.biosecurity.govt.nz...

That could be one of the causes. New Zealand has been attempting to get rid of this pest or stop it's expansion with limited success.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by GhostR1der]

edit:#97832487823 We also get at least a decent bee swarm a year and many nests around my workplace, which is also the largest WLAN in the southern hemisphere... not sure what that does for the radio waves theory.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by GhostR1der]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Neither Darwin nor Einstein said anything about the bees. Somebody started this several years ago and it's entered modern mythology. Anyway, even if Einstein had said that, the guy was a physicist, so what did he know of bees? He might have been believable in his own field, but had no reason to know any more than any of us in a field he didn't study in; that should be your first clue that he never said that.

The cellphone thing has apparently been ruled out also; I've read about several tests that were done and there was no effect. CCD happens every once in a while, we still don't know if and when it will end. And as somebody above stated, Corporations are doing a lot more about destroying the food chain than bees ever can...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ajmusicmedia

You are correct. It indeed seems that this A.Einstein quote is a hoax - I quick checked it with google and it backed up your statement. Yep, I guess I was stupid because I didn't notice that the comment didn't even relate to his expertise; but he wasn't humanist either, yet he is claimed to say: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.". What does he know about human stupidity? Should I take this as false statement also?
(just joking there) That Einstein quote has been repeated even in mainstream media.

Now that this has been exposed however, I must ask myself why to make out such a rumor.. To make it sound like prophetical and hence more sinister? To give the statement credibility? In my view this 'trick' eats a way most credibility from the statement, yet I can comprehend that disappearance of bees could be catastrophic. I'm sorry that I have fallen to this trick and actually typed it down on my thread; apologies.

Anyway, I wouldn't just yet rule out the cell phone theory as the successful industries have tendency to manipulate the scientific work.. Remember tobacco industry? Many 'scientific researches' claimed that smoking won't cause a cancer etc. I will probably one day have to go on to bee's nest myself and place my cellphone inside and see if they flee the nest -
there's scientific research for ya.

Originally posted by GhostR1der
Just on a side note: my father is one of my countries leading entomologists, so if you need anything answered just send me a u2u and i'll check this thread and ask him (I'm new to ATS so not sure how it works..).

Welcome, I'm not too old ATS:er myself, but enjoyed the atmosphere so far. And thank you for offering your help, I might contact you if I come across with questions regarding your father's expertise. Good info you posted too. Thanks.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by indierockalien

Yep, you are correct, it was Einstein. No wonder why I didn't find any Darwin to quote about that

It's because people worship Darwin more. As far as scientistic idolatry is concerned, I'm a member of the cult of Nikola Tesla, personally.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I have always said that if the government can develop bio-weapons and put them in vaccines to kill humans by race based weapons, how hard would it be for these same eugenics types to do the same to the bees that support the food chain? Not hard at all is the answer.

It would not surprise me to one day find out that the bee deaths were intentional and because of how they do humans with vaccines and such technologies, it would not surprise me one bit to discover that the bee deaths were intentional with the intent on disrupting the food production needed to sustain humans everywhere.

Anyway, I for one hope the bees make it because without them we are in deep trouble and I can see most understand that one critical fact.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Massive amounts of Chemical Weapons were dumped at Sea off the coasts after WWII.

They expected the cast iron munition case would last 50 years at the bottom of the oceans before they rust thru and leak their chemical weapon.

50 years is up.

Remember John Wheeler the Pentagon guy and the mysterious death recently of him?

He had a side company contracted to go out and monitor those chemical weapons dumped at sea.

Was he killed because his side company found something out?

Mass fish deaths, crabs....that stuff would rise out of the oceans and blow in over the coasts...not good for little bees to breathe.

Plus the GMO Crops of Monsanto. Genetically engineered to create it's own toxin to keep pests away. But what happens to the bees that visit the flowers of those crops and gets that toxin on it.....dead as well.

If you find a bee, encase that sucker in some plastic resin for a paper weight. You'll be able to sell it to museums before long.

new topics

top topics

join