It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Moon - Mars base

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Japanese Fears Raised As ‘Warlike UFO’ Targets Mars

Russian Security Analysts are reported to be joining Japan’s concerns over a series of ‘mysterious’ events occurring in space which, perhaps, suggests that the planet Mars is being ‘targeted’ by an ‘unknown’ alien spacecraft that has been transiting through our Solar System ‘disguised’ as a comet.

I find this article interesting and Have a feeling it has something to do with it.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

I would like to point out GERMANY had a lot of secret experiments going on in 1942 and did indeed delt with upgrading human anatomy.

Their mission was to study the medical problems associated with high altitude flying. For the next ten days, Lindbergh himself became a human guinea pig, according to Berg's book. After the conquest of Germany, the American government confiscated the results of Dr. Rascher's tests and made use of his experiments for the US Air Force

U.S AIR FORCE deals extensively with U.F.O. AND (A)LIEN (L)IFE (F)ORMS

Germany would have been one of the first volunteers with the bigger, better, smarter program.
Human cloning to them would be normal, funny how our morals match that of GERMANY now.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
intresting post.
i don¿t know if is true both i can imagine all of that with no problems on the real world.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Allways interesting to hear about the technologically so advanced nazis. No doubt rockets, jet engines and a lot more were extensively developed under nazi leadership. Even more, reading up on the subject of nazi "ufos" turns out to be really interesting. However, if they were really able to create a working spacecraft that could even house hundrets of men claimed to be needed to operate it, just think of the enormous lift such a craft would have been able to generate. Such a technology would be able to haul tons of carge without needing any infrastructure, being able to replace anything from a railroad engine to a warship.

No thinking about how desperately the nazis were trying to build ships, u-boats and war equipment, it doesn't seem very likely that such a technology was present in a working condition. Moreover, thinking about Hitler's plans to enhanve european infrastructure by building a large motorway network and the planned 4-meter giant track railway, it doesn't seem higly likely that they posessed a technology that would not need any transportation infrastructure at all.

<< 1   >>

join