It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Account will not work

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i was banned from ats chat and skeptic said one day that he would unban me then when he did my chronic account would not work and i did more than 20 posts with my T-BO account and it still wont let me in ATS FAST chat

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by T-B0]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Because they ban by IP most likely.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Because they ban by IP most likely.

Good thinking. MODs.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
then if they ban my ip woulnt i not beable to post on the forums?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by T-B0
then if they ban my ip woulnt i not beable to post on the forums?

That makes very little sense to me. Sorry.

Anyway the answer to what you might be asking is that skeptic probably had banned you only from chat and you might had forgot your password to chronic account or some hacker hacked it for good.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

mods wat are mods? is that wats messin up my accounts?

I think maybe the mods (the ones who by all rights should remove this entire string) determined that you were too high to be a contributing member of ATS.

Or maybe they were just jealous of your bling-bling.

DeltaChaos Out

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
maby your right wierd things have been happening to me on these forums such as SABAWULF saying to me We know who you are, We or I i think it was have you tapped, I have been breifed about you and then i replied to that sayin okay if you know who i am what is my name age and were do i live and then after that i shut my comp the next day i come on and my chronic account wont work maby they were keeping me from seeing wat sab replied to that or if he even replied or skeptic messed up my account wen he was trying to unban me wich he said he would

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

maby your right wierd things have been happening to me on these forums such as SABAWULF saying to me We know who you are, We or I i think it was have you tapped, I have been breifed about you and then i replied to that sayin okay if you know who i am what is my name age and were do i live and then after that i shut my comp the next day i come on and my chronic account wont work maby they were keeping me from seeing wat sab replied to that or if he even or skeptic messed up my account wen he was trying to unban me wich he said he would

That deserves to be deemed the longest sentence ever.

Well, Chronic, this is a mature site, with mature guidlines to follow.

Deep

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Whatever if it makes all u old ppl happy ill use my periods and capitals, Its much faster not using them anyways.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

maby your right wierd things have been happening to me on these forums such as SABAWULF saying to me We know who you are, We or I i think it was have you tapped, I have been breifed about you and then i replied to that sayin okay if you know who i am what is my name age and were do i live and then after that i shut my comp the next day i come on and my chronic account wont work maby they were keeping me from seeing wat sab replied to that or if he even replied or skeptic messed up my account wen he was trying to unban me wich he said he would

OK, now I think we are all fairly certain that you are in fact so high, that you don't even know what's going on.

Do you play Funkytown on the phone sometimes?

DeltaChaos Out

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

OK, now I think we are all fairly certain that you are in fact so high, that you don't even know what's going on.

Do you play Funkytown on the phone sometimes?

DeltaChaos Out

ZeroDeep:

Is this too immature for even T-BO, you think?

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i dont smoke anything dammit

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Don't worry Chronic, I had the same problems. I tried over at least six times to sign into the discussion board but it gave me that invalid screename/password crap until I eventually got inside. I'm not banned or anything, but everything I typed in was correct so help me lord.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Thank you, Jeffrey.

Some of you deserve a good slapping.

There are a couple of questions that obviously need to be answered. Why did Sabotwolf send these messages to Chronic (T-BO)? (I'd be very unhappy if someone sent those messages to me.) Is T-BO going to get his account back and access to the FastChat?

[Edited on 2/14/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
account problems really gettin annoying now i gotta make another one and loos all my ATS points i have in my T-BO account cause my T-BO account still wont let me in ATS chat and i got more than 20 posts.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i cant tell you anything else about sab dont even know much anyway........ now im sure Moderators or someone is messin with my account or ip cause i just got a new account entered the password in and im 100% sure it was right and it says incorrect password/ user name and im sure username is right. Or maby somethings wrong with the site but i dout it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join