It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PODcast Points. ATS, BTS and PTS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I was just wundering if there was any plans in the works to make the podcasts more point wise, for example at the moment what ever you choose ATS.X BTS.T or PTS the points are automaticly assigned to ATS.

I was wondering if it was possible at all for BTS podcasts to give you 2,500 points on BTS, a polictical podcast on PTS would give you 2,500 PTS points, and the same with ATS points.

Fox

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProTo Fire Fox
I was wondering if it was possible at all for BTS podcasts to give you 2,500 points on BTS, a polictical podcast on PTS would give you 2,500 PTS points, and the same with ATS points.

Fox

I would think anything is possible, but I would imagine there would be a great deal of coding to do to make it work, not to mention reassigning points from previous Podcast points to there prospective sites. That and at present Skeptic Overlord is extremely busy, He's the man who writes all the code for this place.

You might also pose your question here ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future? this thread was started by SimonGray one of the three owners of ATS

[edit on 29/1/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I have never really understood the attention given to points.

As long as I have enough to buy into R.A.T.S and real threads like Jim Marrs and such they are reletively meaningless to me.

Of course not to mention my being able to buy the purple background and longer avvy!

On a side note I want to make mention to the fact that one of the new Moderators right here in this thread has silently been the brains behind all of my sizing of avatars. Since your now part of the staff I guess I won't be able to ask you special favors, but thanks Sauron for always being there!!!

Back to points. If you make an enormous amount of posts you can get lots of points but maybe then people stop reading your posts if the intent is to rack up da points!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Dear OP,

please be so kind to copy/paste your question into the appropriate ThreadATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the Future?:

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join