It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are aliens here for

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
there are so many types of E.T greys are the most common what are all these differnt E.T here for i no why greys are here i beliva but what about the nordics and ancients and all the overs

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
spell correctly please

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Dont mind his/her spelling.

Im not too sure myself, nor do I heavily dwell in this subject, but if you do a quike search under the aliens forum you will find an ample amount of information regarding this matter.

Deep

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
QUOTING AD5673
"Spell correctly please"

C O R R E C T L Y

Easy! Actually, you #ed up there a little, mate. If you want to do anymore spelling tests in future, do make sure we are hearing the questions, not seeing them, even the dumbest board members will be getting them all right.

ANyway, if you want to nag people about their spelling, then feel free to follow me around teh forums. You will have an absolute field day!!

Here you go Short-Arse
ALIEN RACES

Hopefully this will give you a few answers.

I don't mind teh spelling at all but you (and anyone else who is reading this, I have moaned about it in teh past) may want to use a bit more punctuation, just makes it easier for us to understand what you are getting at. Feel free to express yourself with words anyway you feel fit but if you are wanting other people to respond or to think about your thoughts then just make sure that it isn't too unintelligable for us, because, you see, many of us here are quite unintelligent!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i dont car about spelling i can sorta understand it

anyway all u need to know should be on the ATS site.
thats where i started a couple of months backand ive learnt alot since then.

THANKS ATS MEMBERS

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmartinez
i dont car about spelling i can sorta understand it

i dont car about spelling either.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think people who can't spell at least decently should be moderated for "disruptive". Honestly, I can't understand what the hell the first poster said.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
modern day youth its all these text messages and chat rooms

i dont understand it completly but i got the jist of it

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Argh, text messaging and chat rooms are no excuse. I'm a modern day youth and I... well... actually, I rarely abbreviate in texts or on msn messenger.

But still! Punctuation is very helpful. If you can put a full stop between E and T you can just as easily put one at the end of your sentence

As for the actual question... I'll try and answer but I'm not entirely sure what it is you're getting at
Something to do with what aliens, other than greys, are here for, was it? Um... I should point out that I don't think I share quite the same viewpoint as you. I believe in extra-terrestrial race(s) and I believe that one may be on/visiting our planet. However I doubt that there would be more than one here, purely because they may very well not have a 'friendly' relationship with one another - and if they did, then surely they would share the information they gathered from our planet and species with one another. That's assuming, of course, that they're here to study us. There's many reasons for them to be here and I'm in no place to decide which one is the actual one.

So... to answer your question, I don't think anyone can actually answer your question
Except, of course, the aliens themselves... I vote you to go ask them, shorty

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I think that is a difficult question to really answer. Since there are only claims about abductions or "meeting" ETs, from the average denizen to the government who seems to "deny everything" ot rationalize it all.

I would guess ETs are essentially doing what we in the US and EU are doing by sending missions to other bodies, like the Moon, Mars and anything else we shot into space. Exploring.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Some people CAN'T spell well and/or don't understand punctuation. This doesn't mean they are 'disruptive' or stupid. Maybe he/she is dyslexic and can't do anything about it, it doesn't mean anyone should start picking on them.
I know several people who can't spell or puncuate correctly, but they are all very intelligent and pleasent people. I thought this site promoted open-mindedness?

Anyway, for those that didn't understand what Shorty was saying, here is what I think he/she was saying:

'There are so many types of E.T, Greys being the most common, what are all these different E.Ts here for?
I know why greys are here i believe, but what about the nordics, ancients and all the others?'

P.S. I apologise for any spelling mistakes, mis-pronounciations, lack of correct punctuation, misuse of capital letters and any other general assault on the English language that may appear in this, or any other, post.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
With a little research you will be able to find out 'why' they are here.
fleyane, your right, some of the different species would not be friendly with each other.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FieryIce1

And this "research" can be backed up and confirmed? I think at this point, there can be no confirmation as to why they are here. I do believe in ET visitors, but as to the reason why...wish I really knew.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

yes

ID

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I do not believe we have the information to correctly answer that question. Sure people can speculate but who honestly knows the intent of a completely different species? Most infer that they have human goals or desires such as conquest or research but given that they evolved differently from us it is more then possible that their culture would not be anything like ours. Culture develops based on ones surroundings and based on a societies inhabitants, if their environment and inhabitants are nothing like those of our societies then why would there culture be anything like ours? Their morals, ethics, and overall views on life could be vastly different from our own.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well, obviously, all we can do is speculate...first on the various races, and then second on their agendas... So, rather than try to affirmatively answer your question, I'll just list some of them, and their most coinciding goals...(note, this is just a mini compilation, others feel free to add, also, it's not my personal opinion necessarily)

Greys-genetic automatons of the Greens...serve as their "yes men" and "go to" boys... They are primarily responsible for abductions, and are the US' primary race of contact and cooperation...though there have been disagreements....and altercations. They serve on scout-type ships, and on the larger motherships, but as servants of the Greens.

Greens-creators of the Greys, and their directors...

Pleidians-Nordic looking aliens, seem to be somewhat concerned for our welfare, but distant, and not too cooperative...limited interaction with the US government...and last contact was decades ago (officially)

Reptoids-two schools of thought here.... One, the Icke school, that they are subterrainean aliens, that may have always been here, and two, that they are the enemies of the Greys and Greens....and are openly more hostile than the Greens and Greys.....

Blues-more scholarly, and another common abductor, similar to Greys, may be simply another genetic adaptation by the Greens....

There are far more, and with other stated goals... I'd suggest searching the internet for the "Yellow Book" or Lear Letter, or even the Krill Document.

Again, this stuff is out there, but supported by numerous sources, so take it with a grain of salt.....

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'd suggest searching the internet for the "Yellow Book" or Lear Letter, or even the Krill Document.

Again, this stuff is out there, but supported by numerous sources, so take it with a grain of salt.....

Hey Gaz, do you have a link for the "Yellow Book"? Ive never heard of it before and when I did a search nothing of an ET nature came up.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Sure, go to dogpile, and enter it as "yellow book alien" and that should suffice... Here's just one quick link....

www.sonic.net...

BTW, love the Bob Ross avatar....hehe..."happy little tree"...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
My favorite if you dont know are the blues. Well to answer your question i think they are here just to survey us for now i think. Just trying to answer the question with my own opinion nothing more.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I agree, their morals, ethics, and overall views on life could be vastly different from our own and because of this, earth and humans could be their petre dish (agar dish). I would assert that would make the ET�s, reported by many of the above top secret whistleblowers, not our friends.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join