It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Bang Cycle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Doesn't matter, alls good, a quick browse on wiki clears that up.

well...theoretically anyway

research in loop quantum cosmology purported to show that a previously existing universe collapsed, not to the point of singularity, but to a point before that where the quantum effects of gravity become so strongly repulsive that the universe rebounds back out, forming a new branch

source: Big Bounce

I mean its all still just theoretical....but then again so is every other theory about this

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Good find. It seems interesting that the entire workings and dynamics of a black hole, especially one as super-massive as your theory would suggest, would completely change 180 degrees at the point at which we would assume it to have its strongest possible gravitational pull. I'd like to see some of that research!

Nothing can escape a black hole once it passes its event horizon, making it the strongest universal force we currently know of. This theory seems to suggest that the absolute quintessential black hole would fail completely and instead spit all matter back out. I don't buy it.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I see what your saying and I also find it hard to believe this could happen.

Thinking about it last night I sorta came up with a few ideas that made sense to me......but probably aren't right and will get shot down as soon as you read them, lol

First of all I am assuming that there will be hundreds of thousands of black holes all attracting each other with infinite gravity.

If you have all these black holes accelerating towards each other at what is approaching infinite acceleration, then one of my ideas is that when they finally come together something big is gonna happen, like a giant particle accelerator but with black holes instead of particles, lol

Another idea I thought of is that all these black holes are coming together, each with seperate event horizons and singularities, whats going to happen when hundreds of theses event horizons all cross each other?

I also thought of a big flaw just now, lol, if all these black holes are attracting each other with infinite gravity, will there just be a state of equilibrium, with the black holes unable to move towards each other due to forces from other black holes?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yes sorry second law of thermodynamics not physics, stoned :S I know what i mean lol.

Existence of blackholes is definately not in dispute but even with a blackhole no energy/matter is created or destroyed.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ok so I have seen a lot of theories about black holes being the center of the Big Bang(s), but here is my theory. Scientists say that the Universe is constantly expanding, which would mean that there is no way for the black holes to obtain all the matter in the universe to create a big bang like most people here are mentioning. My theory is just about the opposite of scientists opinion. I believe the Universe is in constant contraction and when it all reaches a certain point, aka the "center" of the Universe, the Big Bang happens again and everything formed in the prior Universe starts its course/production all over again. It might not happen the same way every time, but I believe it happens. Who knows, maybe this could be the 2012 apocalypse everyone is talking about. Any suggestions or modifications to this theory?

DTOX X

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DTOX X
Ok so I have seen a lot of theories about black holes being the center of the Big Bang(s), but here is my theory. Scientists say that the Universe is constantly expanding, which would mean that there is no way for the black holes to obtain all the matter in the universe to create a big bang like most people here are mentioning. My theory is just about the opposite of scientists opinion. I believe the Universe is in constant contraction and when it all reaches a certain point, aka the "center" of the Universe, the Big Bang happens again and everything formed in the prior Universe starts its course/production all over again. It might not happen the same way every time, but I believe it happens. Who knows, maybe this could be the 2012 apocalypse everyone is talking about. Any suggestions or modifications to this theory?

DTOX X

Again mate even a Blackhole doesnt create or destroy energy the universe is neither expanding or contracting, it can be bent, twisted warped but the total energy present will always remain the same.

People look at the point of horizon in a black hole as a giant void in space where everything is crushed into nothing. granted a minority thanks to the internet mainly are more clued up these days but for those who arent there are some things we have learnt in the past couple of decades that could really chang you thoughts on the big bang theory...

Firstly black holes arent black, they are as bright and colourful as sunlight through a diamond its just the energy contained with in is at a such a high frequency we cant see it.

Secondly this high frequency energy is the energy that has passed the point of horizon, energy which has broken the light barrier, energy so powerful that if we could harness it the possibilities would be endless, we would be a TYPE 3 civilization which is pretty much Star Trek like if you know what i mean?

Thirdly it is now quite commonly understood that blackholes dont actually consume anything, there is evidence to show that matter spirals in towards the event horizon to which it accelerates beyond the speed of light and as it does so it then moves back out to the outer rings of the black hole and slows down again then repeats the cycle. like most things that we know on the planet and in the universe it would appear that its actually quite designed and flawless for that matter. The evidence which supports this is that if the energy remained within the black hole there would be an ultra bright super fast tube of energy around the event horizon where the energy collected and the "incoming energy of lower frequency would surround that but when we look the high frequency energy exists throughout the blackholes formation suggesting that it is able to move above the blackholes gravitational field kinda like a yoyo.

There are american scientists who claim they can build an engine based on gravitational energy (A Warp Drive) but there is no real evidence to support its possible beyond their actual theory which is sketchy at most.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Bys0n]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I think we all live in a brand new super collider and from nothing, The big bang begins, when she starts up for the first time. This ongoing cycle takes billions of years to complete until evolution and knowledge can create another collider to destroy or reorganize matter and create another bang.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join