It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone a prophet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It seems to me in this life for the living that when we come into this world covered in blood and guts and screaming our heads off that we are more or less like prophets . The blood and guts and outspoken voices of the prophets throughout the ages pertain this and their times and for all times as do we in our times now and times to come . This universe is not an exclusive universe more of an inclusive universe do you think ? I mean every life is a true life for someone to live that life in the first place isn't it ?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If I understand you correctly, you're saying that because we're all unique, we are, therefore, prophets?

What do you mean by prophet?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
we are all prophets, that is we all exclaim and proclaim. I think what matters is what we come bearing.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
If I understand you correctly, you're saying that because we're all unique, we are, therefore, prophets?

What do you mean by prophet?

What I mean is that every life is a true life in an inclusive universe . And every life is a signpost of their times just as those who have gone before . Famous , the not so famous and the everyday unheard of famous .

Religions are pretty good at being exclusive . But where did that religion actually come from in the first place.., Maybe in the real early days a doctrine of inclusiveness , oneness.. what rings true with you ?

new topics

top topics

join