It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hallo from Cantwara..formerly ubermunche

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
After losing my password, old email address and basically the whole plot I've decided a change is as good as a rest and created a new persona to stalk the fair, not so fair and downright unchancy corridors of ATS. Looking forward to exchanging veiws and locking horns again.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Welcome back cantwara! ATS is definitely the place to be these days.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cantwara

Welcome, Cantwara!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the tip Grady, much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Cantwara

My, oh my, is been a long time that I have not heard from you ubermunche I always found your ATS name different. Is nice to have you back and I guess I will have to get use to your new identity.

You have been a member since 2003 you should ask the staff if you can retain your original day.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Thanks Marg, yes it'd be nice to carry some stuff over, I think I shall ask

top topics

join