It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Australian Outback

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Question for Australians...

I am moving to Melbourne soon, and am really amped about exploring the great outback, i've heard some stories about deserted ghost towns, underground bases and strange happenings out there...

Any advice from you guys ? any known places that are worth visiting ?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sethdarke

here are you from, and what do you know so far?

Ther are lots of Aussie threads hear, we like a chat

Mungo

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Dude, for more information on Australian Secrets/Conspiricies, click the link.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I'm from Cape Town, South Africa, and don't ask me why i'm leaving this place, i think we all know why

So far the only place i heard of for definate to check out is Pine Gap, apparently there are some weird going ons there that i'd love to see for myself...

Then I heard about some abandoned old ghost towns in central australia somewhere with some very weird stories on what happened to the people there...

Also australia is huuuge, and i think if you travel enough through the desert you might stumble across something real interesting...but i've been told over and over how dangerous it is to go travelling in the outback off the beaten track...people getting lost and dying and what not, but that just ads to all the excitement

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Its not a wise idea to go 4WD in the Australian Outback if you have never done it before. I would also advise not to go by yourself. Hundreds of people go missing in the Australian Outback every year, and are never heard from again.

Maybe you should watch WolfCreek if you havent done so already....

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Yay, you’re coming to Melbourne…..much better then Sydney….much…much better

…..although the weather here is a little dodgy, one day it’s 40 degrees the next its 5…..so be prepared for some BS weather…..

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Never watched wolfcreek, will look it up, thanks...

I'll probably end up on the 7'o'clock news as missing, but hey, i'm definately giving it a go when i'm there

Found some links to haunted places in australia

theshadowlands.net...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

You can google eath Pine gap from here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Dunno if I'de wonder in there unprepaired

Cheers

Mungo

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Heard about the weather, don't mind it though, just want to get out of here asap, I rate my application should be done in about a month, and i should have my visa in another 3 - 4 months after that....so damn excited!!!

first thing im getting myself is a Gord GT 500 and driving down the coast like they do in the movies !!!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Well other than Pine Gap and Geraldton in (Western Australian base supposedly of an Echelon site), I don't know of such interesting things.

Although the capital of Western Australia - Perth is supposed to be a huge Masonic centre. The Perth Bell Tower has 18 Bells sent from England from 3 different area's, ie 6-6-6. Its also stated that the Perth Bell Tower is a Phallic Symbol of Osiris, and the chiming January 1st 2001 was the supposed ritual of the arrival of the Anti-Christ, or Birth of Horus.

It has relevance to the Claremont Serial Killer, also supposed Masonic Rituals.

Will find the link....

Hells Bells - Perth

Following link makes reference to the 'anti-christ'.

Perth Black Swan Bell Tower hints at Australian Antichrist

There is also a black Pyramid built not far from the Bell Tower - also supposedly Masonic.

Hope that helps

Thx

top topics

join