It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you had a Time Gap Event

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I've had what I previously believed was abduction scenerios. But now it's hard to even admit it (verbally) anymore. But what you're referring to does seem similar to at least one, except I had been sleeping in bed but had been vividly someplace else when my wife at the time called paramedics due to my rapid breathing and inability to wake me up.

I finally woke up remembering it like a vivid dream rather then some nightmare or as if I was dying. The next day, I stayed home to sleep in and go back to this same place in this vivid dream and I did, even though my wife thought I might die and warned me it would be my fault.

When I woke up that afternoon to a knock on the door,I had a necklace and some hair from that really vivid dream in my fist. I've actually had missing time episodes more than what your writing about.

The necklace was originally supposedly gold and probably Egyptian and had two sides with what looked like a vulture or Phoenix facing either direction, supposedly then it could be worn and flipped over to always face right or left, towards the sunrise or sunset and had supposedly belonged to the Queen of Sheba. (whatever)

There was supposedly a movie made about this in the sixties and or earlier and I also had a book given to me written by some Englishman.

My therapist wants me to just focus on more realistic scenerios or the mundane factual present rather than talk about these um...delusions. I read here sometimes about people who want to be abducted.
Do they actually think they'll get and keep something to share with the world that won't be taken anway and possibly even murdered over?

Anyway, good luck with your transformer friends.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

The next day, I stayed home to sleep in and go back to this same place in this vivid dream and I did

This is the part that really intrigues me. if you went back to the place that you were in than I think you have somehow established a portal to a previous time. You mentioned that it had Egyptian hieroglyphs on the necklace might be an idea to search google for some hieroglyphs. There is an owl and eagle are about the only bird symbols I could find.

As for the hair maybe a geneticist could give you some insight on the dna and make up of the actual hair itself. Folicles alone I think can determine the age now that would be interesting to find out.

Other than that It sounds like you got yourself a rare gift and if you dont want scientists climbing all over it store it somwhere safe and do some private study on the net. Hey its yours after all why should the local museum keep it.

I like the transformer comment hahahaha I like your humor

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Well there's alot more to that story. The guy who knocked on my door was supposedly from the middle east and for some reason I gave him the necklace and the hair. Sorry to say that I'm pretty sure I have since remembered them also making me hold it in my hand when I went to sleep also. So, no magic there.

This isn't the only time that some strangers have had this strange hypnotic control over me. It's a scam by unknowns. But they might just be vistors and sorta like indian givers. No offense to indians though, as they were probably deceived by getting them drunk and or some other crappy and useless trade.

I know that this also sounds deluded, but one of the main things they had supposedly done for me before was to show me future events of my own life. Usually with some type of temporal device.......I no longer have.

When I was younger, I was actually jealous and didn't like my future self because of some girl or whatever.
I actually had written letters to her and she wasn't even born yet. One of my female visitors who I believe also called themselves The Guardians used to tell me when I was younger that I was my worst enemy.

I also remember telling my father he would die from brain cancer when he was 80 years old. He seemed sorta relieved at the time that he would live so long, but in a really sarcastic and mean way. He was eventually diagnosed and died from brain cancer at 80 last year.

Other future visionary events was around that same time when I had the necklace back around June 21st 1991 and I could see one of the other planets that looked like a small faint star in the evening. I'm not sure, maybe Venus?

But, supposedly because I wouldn't do what they wanted me to, they made me forget......most of it. I had written and mailed for post marking, a letter to someone to be opened at some future date.

My ex sister-in-law called several years later and laughing about it, like it was some joke....I guess because some of these things had already happened by that time like 9/11.

So, that was apparently a waste of time and useless proof. My boss back at that time was a JW that I had shared some of these things with and he said to tell the future that was false or a lie, would make me the false prophet, so I sent the letter to his father who wasn't a JW.

It also seemed that they expected me to marry someone or some female of their species or planet who was presently in a human body. I think they told me to marry the borg or borg queen. But the only one I could think of was 7 of 9. (hmmm) I think she's getting married to some chef........hopefully not chef from southpark though.

It would seem these people have been playing games with me for most of my life. Some claim to have known me for over 150,000 years. I'm not really sure what they mean by that, unless they knew me from the past as in: see ya in the future or........from the past.

It's hard when you learn to doubt your own sanity along with your memory. Be glad that your transformer friends don't get personal and lube and check your oil.

Some people like a good story, but most here would prefer the absolute proof. If I have anything, it's currently unknown to me.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yeah i had one or a similar thing at least
I was watching Sliders in True High Def. and that was tight to def.

Picture quality was so crisp, the colors so vivid & the sound so real i thought i was travelling worlds with the actors.Go figure...

Buy one big lcd screen made in China! They're the best (don't forget the cable bill too)

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
"But they might just be vistors and sorta like indian givers. No offense to indians though"

what about the dumb honkey, cracker, stupid whities giver? i mean no offense but just curious

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by trewth

It actually woke me up to the fact that the commonly know greys must be just 1 percent of the species in the entire universe. It really opens you mind up to not only the possibilities of space travel but the species and life-forms as well.

Very interesting storey.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I have had an experience. I was in my house up in my bedroom when it happened but this was different then any other story there might be out there. I was at my desk studying when I just stopped and looked around. Everything thing was somehow not right, something was different about everything, the walls and all the objects. The last thing I remember after inspecting my room was going back to work then I swiveled in my chair once more to see a bright phosphorous light blinding my vision.

I woke in my bed which I wondered how I had gotten there because I live alone and I don't have random guests. I started to touch my face and my body to inspect that everything is there for some reason. I then felt there was cuts on the inside of my mouth and the back of my head had a wound that had dried blood on it. It was very shocking to me and I haven't told anyone till now If you are reading this. The mouth cuts I don't worry about but the head wound is some concern though I haven't gotten it checked out yet. There you have it, scary stuff.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I have had a couple of experiences of disconnect after my sightings but it was if I remained in a particular moment, frozen and the rest of the world was racing around me. I have also seen what look like little tears in the space around me but I am unable to reach in even though there appears to be lighted space behind the tear

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

You actually experienced completely opposite of my experience which is really interesting. Where you felt everything was racing around you I felt everything had stopped. Yet the fact that you were conscience in the "gap" and could move around is exactly the same as what i felt.

Its good to know that these events happen around the globe. I felt reluctant to discuss my event at first but the more people who have shared their stories, the less "disconnected" from people I feel. Its just when it happens to you it feels like your to only one thats been through it. Its good to know that Im not alone

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

I read here sometimes about people who want to be abducted.
Do they actually think they'll get and keep something to share with the world that won't be taken anway and possibly even murdered over?

I cant tell you how many times I have tried to explain that to in other posts. Comments like prove this, prove that yadayada, everyones got cell phones take a pic, get some video its not hard, get them to meet the at my place....the list goes on.

I know its not there fault, but they wont understand the experience and how it changes perceptions, thought patterns and belief until they have gone through it themselves. But they just wont except that there are things that people experience and others who miss out and will never know.

Like the experience you and others on this thread have been kind enough to share I wish i had some of them too but thats no excuse to haggle people into proving it to me, Im happy people on this thread have been shown that there is more to this world than we know. Im not going to find evidence for what everyone went through because unless it happens to me I wont know.

Some people seem to think they can solve every mystery in life with an obsessive curiosity well i have news for them and that is no one will. It doesn't matter if your from Jupiter there will always be unanswered questions. I know that even grays don't know all.

But hey if those people want the follow the road to nowhere I cant stop them.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

The question of proof for the various experiences of UFO sightings, missing time or even the dimensional disconnect is there. Look at all of the footage and photos and testimony. There will never be enough proof to break open the minds of the majority of people on this earth. I have shown proof of one of my experiences that not surprisingly enough was picked to pieces. I say no more proof. I have disconnected from the grid, the mind numbing struggle to fit in. Turn off that stupifying box that fills ones mind with distraction. Do not care what other people think. Take nightly walks without the cell phone, MP3 player and look up and then ask your questions. My experiences demanded that I let go and lift myself up out of the Matrix, one does not need to experience an abduction or anything like it in order to experience the mysterious that is hidden from us all by the powers that be.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I have shown proof of one of my experiences that not surprisingly enough was picked to pieces.

Yeah unfortunately you can show anything at all and they will find some reason to doubt it, mainly because if its beyond their comprehension they realize they have to let go of too much "unlearn what they have learned" so to speak. Either you made it or Photoshopped it yadayada etc.

You don't have to answer this but was it physical or photographic proof? I dont need to be shown, I would just like to know which one of the two it was if thats ok with you.

My experiences demanded that I let go and lift myself up out of the Matrix, one does not need to experience an abduction or anything like it in order to experience the mysterious that is hidden from us all by the powers that be.

On a note you are right you dont need to be abducted or a contactee to do that. I actually used to teach myself how to tune in to what I like to call the "cosmic radio" and it helps you focus a lot. And can i ask what you mean by your experiences if that ok.

Thing was like you I wondered how i could better myself even more. When i got taken and changed i became a new person. There was no mystery anymore and life became so predictable and easy that it literally got boring, no joke.

But your around the quarter point of improving your environmental tuning and self awareness. Unfortunately human knowledge has its limits when you want to go above and beyond

You and anyone else who wants to can ask me some questions but i am limited to what I can say. I am restricted by rules and codes I must abide by. But I welcome some questions if you need some answers.

I wish you luck on your journey and Im glad you want to break free from the system earth is bound to. Just practice on tuning into the "cosmic radio"

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I actually have a great deal of evidence. The stuff I intrduced to people was an EVP captured in my living room during contact, the other was the markings on my body. My contacts are not of the nature of other reported abductions, at first they felt that way but in the end it was my fear and perseption that made them abductions rather than the contact they are.

I like you felt that I was not allowed to talk of certain things and when I attemted or actually did I had overwhelming feelings of guilt. You need to check out your blood type, there is a discussion going on now from a thread I started. My advice to you is to rid yourself of fear, turn of the propagada that floods life here and meditate.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

That's not out of the ordinary for some aliens or time travelers or some crazy stuff, they don't have a problem with pausing every person and thing in the place.
The last time I saw some folks do something like this, everyone was paused except for me... so it wasn't time they paused...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I actually have a great deal of evidence. The stuff I intrduced to people was an EVP captured in my living room during contact, the other was the markings on my body

Ahh ok now I get what your saying. i thought you were trying to say that without any alien contact whatsoever that you could reace there level, alright cool.

Yeah in that case Im with you there. Everythings in perspective now, thats why you feel the disconnection from everyone else. It literally like being told to go to jupiter and stay there for 2 years. that feeling of not belonging hits and it can be hard.

The guilt you feel is because of the code you are sworn by. Its tempting to answer a lot of commonly asked questions but sometimes I have to hold back.

There are some things we need to discuss alone so check your inbox i'm going to send you a u2u we will go from there.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Thats right. Its how they intervene with earth and specific people without creating suspicion. Did you ask any of the people that were paused if they remember what happened? They would have no idea what you were talking about.

You have been shown proof that aliens infact do have regular contact with earth and we are being monitored, its just that people don't know it.

I had an experience where they literally jumped in on a conversation i was having "it got too sensitive" They wiped the persons mind then wiped my memory of the conversation. I can remember bits and pieces but the other person had no clue it even heppened and they spoke to me like they just met me........ problem was i knew this person for 3 years!!!!

Every memory this person ever had of me got wiped and that was done in relative time in no more that 2 seconds. Thats just a taste of the power they have. But it was my fault i said too much and didn't sensor myself and I payed the price for my ignorance.

People who want to be taken don't realize this and unless they want to feel a total stranger to their entire family and everyone else while having to watch anything they say about aliens. And on top of that being monitored around the clock then they should be happy with the life they have.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I have spotted a twin pair of UFOs over my house. I will get some good clear shots if they come over again and you guys can take a look at them. The pictures will be in intervals of 2 second and I will "frame" the picture to include specific points of reference.

The hunt is on!!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I have spotted a twin pair of UFOs over my house. I will get some good clear shots if they come over again and you guys can take a look at them. The pictures will be in intervals of 2 second and I will "frame" the picture to include specific points of reference.

The hunt is on!!

Could some one let me know how to attach pictures from my cam onto a reply since its not from a url

Thanks

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I'm going to tell my story that I have only told to my wife and kids that happened to myself, my brother and parents. It happened about 26 years ago when I was 14.

When i was a kid we lived in a small town of 4 thousand people, about 6 miles away from the city of about 70 thousand people. Almost every weekend we drove to the city to visit my grandmother, and usually got home quite late. My grandmother had a microwave on the counter close to the back door, and I always saw what time it was when we left. On the night in question I distinctly remember the time being 1:47 AM. It was foggy that night, not thick fog but enough that you could see the haze as you were driving. There were no other vehicles on the highway that night. My two brothers were asleep in the back of the van, I was kneeling on the seat behind my father who was driving. I always did that so I could see outside as we were driving since there were no other windows in the van. My mother was in the front passenger seat. About halfway home on the highway, now keep in mind that this highway had no buildings along it, it was simply a road connecting two farming communities in southern alberta. Anyways, suddenly there was a flood of white light that came through the van. It was the whitest light that I have ever seen, pure white. This light was so bright that it virtually blinded us. It was like 10 thousand camera flashes all at once. You could have held a finger right in front of your eyes and not seen it, yet the light didn't hurt the eyes. I remember it seemed as if it came through my mothers side of the van. I was terrified. There was dead silence in the van. A couple of minutes later when I got my composure I got the balls to ask "what was that flash?". My parents both let out gasps. My mother said she thought she was halucinating, and my father said "thank god you saw it too, I thought I was seeing things!". Anyways, the rest of the trip home was event free. When we got home I went to my room to go to bed and froze solid when I looked at my alarm clock, it was 3:52 AM! I went back out, knocked on my parents bedroom door and asked what time it was. There was dead silence. They came out and we checked every clock and watch in the house, they were all within 5 minutes of each other at just shortly before 4 AM. None of us could figure out where the missing time went. It had taken over two hours to drive the 6 mile trip that usually took at most 20 minutes. There have been no repercussions from the episode like dreams or funny things implanted in our armpits or anything like that, but we have never been able to explain what that flash of light was, or where two hours of our lives went on that night.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join