It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Either A Real UFO or It's Been Doctored

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Just a quick apology for bringin this up, as I'm sure it's in here somewhere, being that it's dated August '06. I couldn't find it though, so here is a revisit, however short.

First the story, which I have no other sources for:

A short video by the citizen of Nanjing City of P.R.China on 17 August, 2006. Very real. I can't find any evidence that this video is fake.

What caught my interest was the last couple seconds of the video, (0:17-0:18) you see instantaneous acceleration following 7 lights

and then a flash

and nothing for about .5 seconds and the camera shuts off, which comparably shuts me off a little, though there wasn't much else to show.

So I analyzed it as much as I could, which isn't much just a little photoshop filtering, and closeups. one interesting filter (Stylize-Find Edges)

showing slight color changes throughout the sky. Obviously the sky is not a single color but very complex, so I know this is normal, but I don't know what HOAXER's would do to make this, for lack of a better description, balloon, which is what I leave to those more experienced debunkers.

p.s. the positions of the seven lights are indicating it to be a circular (disc) shape

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Yeah, it's been on before. Identified as CG by the photo experts due to tracking issues, etc.

Original thread : UFO over China - suddenly disappears - August 17 2006

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
havent checked it out yet but...............dam

Edit: Just read about the CG. Thought it looked superimposed.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by eerieleary]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
thats TOO much fake to be missed
take a better look, no experts need for that....

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
more too good to be true, imo

can't all be pro skeptics

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by eerieleary
can't all be pro skeptics

Keep at it. You, too, can be a pro skeptic in no time. Just keep reviewing the available data until you're sick to death of all the hoaxes and idiotic, bone-headed, illogical claims and never finding good proof. Do that for a couple of decades, and you'll think everything is fake crap even before you see it. It saves an awful lot of time.

top topics

join