It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 59 - Skeptic OverView, ATS History Made!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Skeptic OverView, ATS History Made! - 59

Well after being informed that no Threads would be
discussed during their chat with CEO Bill Irvine, it's
safe to say that Dave and Johnny were a tad bit more
than curious as to the prospects of what might be
shared with them. Little did they know of the grand
revelations revealed to them in this historic podcast!

length: 39:33
file: atsmix_2785.mp3
size: 18541k
feed: atsmix

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

NEW SHOWS will be posted TWICE A WEEK.

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

There are over 500 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

Dave Rabbit's Official Podcast Home

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 9/19/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Good to hear my favorite website is doing rather well! Go ATS!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Awesome news! I had a feeling before Dark Matter that this website would be doing this well. I certainly hope that this great place continues to grow an thrive.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Absolutely great podcast! I definitely enjoyed listening to this, and the stats are very impressive!

I just went to check Quantcast, to see where we are at right now (as we were in the 3700's when this was made) and we are now at 3568! The website next for us to bump ahead of is cnbc.com!

Hey Dave, Playboy is ranked at 889, Penthouse is 1076.

For another niche that we have beaten that I personally find very good, is that we beat gay.com big time. That impresses me because everyone I know in real life would recognize that website and be able to discuss what it is, and their advertising/popularity is undeniable. Sure it is definitely a niche website, but we are beating a site with advertising all over the place, and that is a household name for a lot of people! That's big, and when I tell some of my friends that we rank higher than gay.com, they take pause. They see how big we're getting, and while that is happening, their interest is being piqued more and more!

We are going to be huge!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Good work guys

I had no idea some of the big boys (disinfo?) had attempted to buy ATS out
I'm happy to hear the student has surpassed the teacher!

I can't wait to see what you guys will do with ATS publishing. The Marrs book is certainly on my to buy list!

1000000! that's six zeros!

It's not just 2008, the Chinese year of the rat (rats) is coming up next week. Xin Nian Kuai Le!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
bad news guys
Playboy.com is so far ahead of us by nearly 1 million.

We'll catch up on them, i guess us 3 guys should stop going on it, might drop it by 100-500k hits

Fox

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProTo Fire Fox
bad news guys
Playboy.com is so far ahead of us by nearly 1 million.

We'll catch up on them, i guess us 3 guys should stop going on it, might drop it by 100-500k hits

Fox

Since sex sells maybe we can get the 3 amigo's and mods to pose for an ATS calendar in bikini's?

I bet that would really get the hits up.

new topics

top topics

join