It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First Post! Just my expereinces.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hi All! New Here, just thought id tell about myself, I am 18 years old, only child between my mother and father, I have 3 sisters from my fathers side and 1 sister and 2 brothers from my mothers side.

As long as I can remember Ive been interested in the paranormal, I even remember my father saying one time, "I remember when you were younger, I used to bring you cartoons but you always wanted scary movies!" lol till this day its my favorite genre!

Ive had a pretty normal life, mostly by myself as far as brothers and sisters, because they are all significantly older than me. And truth is Ive never really expereinced anything "paranormal", but if anything has entrigued me more than anything in life its probably , ghosts and god. As far as religion, Ive never really been the religious type, and neither has most of my family, (they do belive in god though, catholic/christian). Anyways, do I belive in God? I woulld love too! But in all honestly from the bottom of my heart I just cant.....I just have no proof, and if theres a main goal in my life its probably to find the answer to my questions that I ask myself everyday.

As far as ghosts, thats something I DO belive in, have I seen one?, No. But theres something that has always bothered me, my father has claimed to have seen ghosts, his ex wife(mother of my 3 sisters) claimed to have seen ghosts, and 2 of my sisters see ghosts, and my other sister dosent see ghosts, but she has weird dreams. I dont know why but I do belive my sisters that they see ghosts, I have asked them many questions as to why they she ghosts, and I or this person cant, but she just says that its a gift from god, while her husband (who also sees ghosts) says its something bad. My sister has 2 sons and a daughter, both of the boys see "spirits", and im not sure of the girl, but ive always had the feeling that their father(not my sis's current husband) had something to do with there ablity to see things.

There is one expereince I had though...It starts like 3 years back when I went on vaction with my sis(the 1 ive been talking about) and it was very late 2 or 3 in the morning, I was still awake and I went downstairs to get some water when I see my sis and her husband at the table, smoking in the dark, I was like wtf are you guys doing lol! and he says "come here, sit her" I said F it I wasent tired so I at the chair, and he says, "do you see her?" I was like "who my sis" he then said to my sis "I told you he dosent see" And she just had this really mad look on her face, then she started shouting "get the **** out of here, leave him alone, you got a problem take it up with me!" At this point I was like "okay.......then I was F this Im going to bed they are drunk lol" But then he said "stay, feel this apple, whats it feel like?" I said "uh....like an apple?", then he put in in the empty table space(four people at a round table, but it was only me my sis and him) then he showed me a ciggarette, it was a brand new 1, he lit in and in a matter of seconds it was halfway, I was like wtf!, then he told me grab the apple, and when I grabbed it, it totally squished in my hands!, at that point I was like WTF is going on here!, he said you have a spirit on you, an evil one, both of them could see it, even the damn dog! But I didnt see or feel anything! Eventually it left, and they later described it to me as a black woman, who had african type clothing on, and that it was evil, they said that someone kinda "threw" it at me which means someone kinda summoned it after me or my father, and that it followed me all away from my house in Ohio all the way too pensylvania where they lived. Thats the ONLY expereince Ive had.

I have some more stories(out of space) if you guys actually wanna hear them let me know! I guess I kina exaggerated for an introduction lol, and sorry for the spelling/grammer!

[edit on 28-1-2008 by solidkevin]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Welcome in solidkevin. That's a bit spooky. Tell me more, pretty please. See ya nuts

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ill post the rest 2morrow, sorry tired lol!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by solidkevin

Those are some interesting stories.

So, is the spirit that got thrown at you still around?

Ever thought of video taping the cigarette and apple trick? I sure would love to see that.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I am also new here, and so far everyone has been really nice. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Make sure you check out the ATS Handbook, there is alot of intresting information about the site there.
Animals and children are more suseptable to seeing and hearing spirits, cause thier minds don't comprehened what they are seeing. Children are more likely to believe what they are seeing, than adults. it's the open mind thing.
Hope to hear more of your stories.
Check out the post about the Underground Railroad House, that's one of my experiences.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm new too, and I have a few experiances with ghosts, and being haunted, and feeling death...and other paranormal events. Has anyone ever heard of a paranormal event to where a ghost ever choked a human?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
My experiences are very similar, last night I was sleeping and when I looked out my window I noticed a ghostly figure walking around outside, almost like something from the 16th century. I was so scared that it was the sign of the rapture that I went upstairs and my grandma fell asleep watching HGTV and then she started to dose off when the objects in the kitchen started moving around.

top topics

join