It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
You can't project thoughts outside the brain. No single thought has ever been identified with a physical process.
Experimental findings from our Intention Imprinted Electrical Device (IIED) research
The IIED device becomes the host for a specific intention designed for a specific target experiment.
This specific intention is “imprinted” into the host device via four very qualified humans acting from a deep meditative state. The device then acts as an effective surrogate for these humans, plus cooperating parts of the “unseen,” with respect to transferring this specific intention to the experimental site of the appropriate target experiment.
The main target materials selected for this study were
(1) purified water,
(2) the liver enzyme, alkaline phosphatase (ALP),
(3) the main cell energy storage molecule, adenosine triphosphate (ATP), and...
(4) living fruit fly larvae, drosophila melanogaster.
By comparing the separate influence of two physically identical devices, one unimprinted and the other imprinted via our meditative process, we were able to demonstrate a robust influence of human consciousness on these four materials.
In particular, by just placing the designated IIED for its target experiment
about 6 inches from the experimental apparatus and turning it on (total radiated electromagnetic energy less than one-millionth of a watt), the following has been observed:
(1a) A shift in pH (acidity) of the purified water, in equilibrium with air, down by one full pH unit (in precise accord with the intention imprint for that IIED), with a measurement accuracy of one-one hundredth of a pH unit with no chemical additions to the water. Thus, the imprinted
intention [asked for produced] a response 100 times higher than any background noise.
(1b) A shift in pH of purified water, in equilibrium with air, up by one full pH unit (in precise accord with the intention imprint for that particular IIED). Combined, these two devices (a and b) represented a swing in hydrogen ion content of the water by a factor of 100.
(2) An increase in the in vitro thermodynamic activity of both ALP and ATP by about 15%-30% (in complete accord with the imprints imbedded in these two IIEDs). In both cases, the statistical significance of the data was p < 0.001, meaning that the probability of these results occurring by random chance was less than one in a thousand and...
(3) Reduced larval development time to the adult fly state by 25% at p < 0.001. This means that the IIED increased the rate of ATP production in the growing larvae so that they were more “fit” physically and they matured more quickly. Measurements of ATP confirmed this hypothesis.
A totally unexpected and critically important phenomenon arose during repetitive conduct of any of these IIED experiments in a given laboratory space.
It was found that, by simply continuing to use an IIED in the laboratory space for approximately 3 – 4 months, the laboratory became
“conditioned” and the state of that “conditioning” determined the robustness of the abovementioned experimental results. Our interpretation of this effect is illustrated in Figure 1.