It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a new theory on the nwo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Has anyone read that a metorite maybe on a collison course with earth and that it will be in our area of space by 2014. The Illuminati or Omega agency whatever u want to call the promoters of the nwo will use this to begin implementing the first parts of there nwo. They will make the worlds poppulation belive that this rock is going to hit earth. While the world is in a state of panic fema will begin to take over all of central america everyone will be too buisy saying goodbyes to people to worry whats going on they will then launch there holographic imageing program. Nobody will be any the wiser because they will be in holo graphic worlds of there own England and Russia will be among the first country to be taken there are american bases all over the uk witch will be used in a millitary take over. Then Russia then all the super powers of the world. By then there wont be much we can do about it. The holo programme will be launched remotely probably by a chip in our fore heads or right wrists. Everybody will have a chip because it would be the only means of buy and selling.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i think i read about the meteor somewhere. im pretty sure it was the aztecs who predicted it would hit or some thing like that.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Very interesting theory. I find that this could be possible as there are many who believe we will be implanted with chips. Perhaps these chips will be used to alter our brain functioning.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
some great finds!, thumbs up!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Microchips and holograms....

You guys crack me up.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Jeez, shorty! Would you tell us already where you found out about the hologram stuff?!? Did you find some info, or are you just speculating? As far as I'm concerned, right now you are no better than the bum walking around with the "The World Will End! Armageddon is coming!" sign around his neck, I don't mean to get aggro, but this is the second thread you've started telling us about some fabled hologram machine. DOES IT EVEN EXIST? Or have you watched the Matrix too many times?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
2014? hell i give us five to seven years at best

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
But I think I've heard this theory before. IN ABOUT 17 DIFFERENT PLACES.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
it is just a logical speculation

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
You don't need some fancy pancy hologram to do this. All you need to do is to occupy a city, imprison, regroup or kill everyone there, and blow the place up. Then you make a nice American standard sf movie about the whole thing and present it like news in VCR quality resolution so noone can figure it out, and distribute this piece of BS all over the world together with the next forecast. The whole world fooled by a plot which was tested out as early as in the thirties when War of the Worlds scared half of America #eless. Now, that's a theory!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
it is just a logical speculation

Speculation yes. Logical? Hardly. It's your personal extrapolation based on many different things you may have heard that compel you intellectually.

What we want to do is take theories, drill them down to their smallest parts, and eventually discern the truth.

What you just did was exactly the reason for these theories' epic proportions, subsequently adding to the difficulty in finding the real truth of them.

Think about it. Some newbie is going to come along, read that thing, actually believe it, and then spread it around to other ignorami like him.

Then, someone with an eloquent and compelling writing or speaking style will elaborate and extrapolate further, thus creating just another jumbled conspiracy theory that those of us who are serious will then have to work dilligently to debunk.

It's really a vicious circle, man.

Here's what you do...

Get yourself a good healthy dose of skepticism, curb your enthusiasm, question everything - especially those in charge, and join us in our quest for truth.

And listen to Hamilton (Mikromarius). He's the smart one...

Thanks,

DeltaChaos

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
all i did was tell u facts as i saw them thanks for your opinion i will take it into acount

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
And listen to Hamilton (Mikromarius). He's the smart one...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bogus
Microchips and holograms....

You guys crack me up.

It's amazing how people are so caught up in their own reality that they will haughtily reject truths that they come across.
I'm not saying that shorty's whole theory is correct but that 1) implantable microchips are being made as we speak and some have already been implemented and 2) holgraphic images are not only very possible but very probable; considering the technology that some of the governments are already using to spy on and use against the public.

You don't need to visit a "conspiracy" website either to verify anything I just said.

ONE

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by Tamahu]

new topics

top topics

join