It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw a Cylindrical/Cigar shaped Ufo [sky harbor airport]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Myself and a co-worker just got onto break and were sitting outside talking and all of the sudden, my co-worker saw something white that just shot up into the sky over sky harbor airport and we both looked and that thing was FAST it shot straight up with no trails of any kind and well over the clouds, couldn't see anything on it except white and looked like a cylinder or cigar shape.
one of our managers walked by and saw that we were looking up at something he stopped and looked too and was stunned, at first he thought it was a bunch of balloons going up, but he realized it wasn't and agreed with us that it was looking like a cigar or cylindrical shape.

it was pretty interesting, it went up really fast and then my co-worker said "hmm wonder if it was a shuttle, but theres no smoke or anything, guess not."

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
so do you work at the airport, or near by it?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by chinabean

It's too bad you didn't have a digital camera.
Maybe everyone should have an iPhone.
Why didn't they land at the airport?
First Texas ......now everywhere?
Wake up! They're Here!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I have seen a ufo also with 3 lights and it couldnt move like a heli so it coulnt have been a heli or plane

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
okay, I wasn't going to post this on the boards, but after seeing your post..I think I must now.

between 9:16 and 9:26pm Eastern time tonight, over western fort lauderdale, I saw a group of 3-6 red lights that kept changing shape moving from northwest to south east. I'm a little freaked by this sighting, it's in my opinion certainly not airplane lights, I live near a flight path and I am very familiar with what airplane lights looks like. I feel like using the word "amorphous" to describe the lights I saw, one second it was cluster, the next it spread out a bit and back and forth it went as it moved overhead. It definitely was not cigar shaped, the thing I saw.

I tried to take pictures and videotape it, but nothing at all showed up on either.. guess I have sucky cheap cameras.

I have no idea where skyharbor airport is or if we even saw the same thing, but i find it interesting that something else was also seen tonight.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Keep us informed. It should be interesting to hear if there are any other reports of this. I wonder if anyone else has reported this to The Arizona Republic, or one of the television stations.

Do you work in the engines and systems department of the company you work for by any chance? I am wondering which building location you saw this from as some are right next to the runways.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

you should start another thread for this. just to see if anyone else in your area saw it as well.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Sky Harbor is the Phoenix airport, for those who dont know. WW, that's amazing you seem to have seen this too

Could they be around for TU24?
Could they be protecting us maybe? I hope

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I was stationed at NAS Miramar (now MCAS) 1977-1981 and attached to an E-2 squadron working out of hangar 6. I saw the same thing on a few occasions going up from East Miramar which was rumored to have vast under ground facilities. When we, I wasn't alone, told the senior Chief, he told us to get back to work and keep it to ourselves. BTW these sightings were always after midnight as I worked MIDS.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

Keep us informed. It should be interesting to hear if there are any other reports of this. I wonder if anyone else has reported this to The Arizona Republic, or one of the television stations.

Do you work in the engines and systems department of the company you work for by any chance? I am wondering which building location you saw this from as some are right next to the runways.

Yeah, I work at Honeywell Aerospace(Engines and Systems) and we were on break and saw it around 5:40pm and saw it for less than a minute, it just shot off. I was talking with my co-worker about it and he said it was probably just a plane, and he said he saw something else, it was shiny; so idk about what he saw now or maybe he just didnt want to say.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

It's too bad you didn't have a digital camera.
Maybe everyone should have an iPhone.
Why didn't they land at the airport?
First Texas ......now everywhere?
Wake up! They're Here!

i know! i saw it but didn't react soon enough, i was like "whoa.." i have a black berry curve thats a 2mp camera but that thing was wayyy up in the sky so it wouldnt of really shown on camera

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Ok, ask around for other people you run into that work the same shift, even other departments. I used to work there, and was in all those buildings at least twice a day for labor related issues. Many of those buildings have entrances right next to the runways. I am sure other people have to have seen something.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
chinabean i go to ASU man. lots of weird stuff in the sky however i didnt see this.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

Ok, ask around for other people you run into that work the same shift, even other departments. I used to work there, and was in all those buildings at least twice a day for labor related issues. Many of those buildings have entrances right next to the runways. I am sure other people have to have seen something.

they gonna think i'm crazy, the guy who saw it with me already think its a an airplane after he said it was a ufo

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Sky Harbor is the Phoenix airport, for those who dont know. WW, that's amazing you seem to have seen this too

Could they be around for TU24?
Could they be protecting us maybe? I hope

i'm not thinking they are ET's. but idk, i thought everyone said ET-UFO's went REAL REAL fast like pheW! but what I saw it went fast but i don't think like ET-UFO fast, and it went straight up, but i don't know...would think maybe missile, but no trails of any kind and went through the clouds without any indents.

top topics

join