It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another smoking gun moon photo?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Could it also be that the footprint is side ways because he held it with his left hand out while the othe guy hit it with the hammer?

if you look top right you will see some foot prints pointing towards the flaf that are partly walked over

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
According to Phil Platt this is not a photo of the flagpole but rather something called double-core penetrometer. Here is the original,

Rohn

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
the lunar landing is a hoax guys. it was filmed in hollywood ca. fox studios. they hired the best people like ralph mcquarrie to draw up landscapes in the studio. this pictures is proof that the prop people messed up.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I remember reading something about the moon landing being a hoax, and that the shadows are'nt supposed to be there either!
I noticed where the prints looked covered up also!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
We obviously landed on the moon, but I dont think it was 1969 with Apollo 11. I believe it was before this point they went to the moon and either couldnt, or didnt want to record actual moon landing, thus the moon landing of what we seen in 1969 was faked and most likely recorded out in the Arizona Desert.

One thing thats always intrigued me about the moon landing is the Flag which stood still in its position with wrinkles, not even waving, and the best part of all, wasnt even affected by gravity.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Please read this from the debunk-o-matic Bad Astronomy blog.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Still dont mention why none of the footprints is facing toward the pole.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

1&2: left foot
3&4: right foot
Note: 1 and 2 are smaller and shallower than they should be because the terrain is covered with small rocks.
Mystery solved.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Oh, stop bringing facts into this. The next thing you will do is point out how the nearest clear print is not even close to being two feet or more away. Tsk, Tsk.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
im an electrician, and part of my job is pounding ground rods into the ground, not saying its the same as putting up a flag on the moon but i would guess its fairly similar.

That being said I have never pounded one standing sidways to it, you are always square. and also even in the sandiest soil requiring little effort one would leave multiple squared off foot prints. Their arent enough foot prints for this to have been pounded in.

but then again, someone could be just off to the left of frame holding it also??

The exact same thing came to mind. When I was in the trade, we hammered down 8 foot grounding rods into the ground on a daily basis. Even in mostly soft dirt, I don't think I would have hammered it in on the side of me. That doesn't make any sense when you could use both arms with your toes facing towards it. Real life experience has me rethinking the logic behind this whole thing. I'm still skeptical, but seriously... Let's get real.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join