It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another smoking gun moon photo?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is truly weird IMO. Ted Twietmeyer points out this original NASA image photo of Apollo 16, which very clearly shows a flag-pole that has been hammered down into the lunar surface, yet there are no foot-prints within the distance needed to accomplish this! How is this possible?

www.rense.com...

[edit on 28-1-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Is it certain that it couldn't have been hammered down from the closest visible footprint?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Theres at least 2 footprints within 2 feet of the base of the pole. They aren't even hiding or playing peek-a-boo or anything.

I haven't personally measured every astronauts arm, but I am pretty sure they are more than 2 feet long................

[edit on 28-1-2008 by Lotiki]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I dont think its much proof on anything, although it does seem odd though that theirs no footprints NEAR the pole, I just cant imagine being 2-3 feet away and hammering something into the ground with no visible footprint closer to the pole.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Oh I see, the article says that these footprints are facing a 90-degree angle to the pole, and that would not be where they should be facing if they had hammered it down from there.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
But the nearest prints are positioned sideways in reference to the pole. So in order for them to hammer this pole in, they would have to have stretched their arms out at full length, then TWISTED their upper body sideways in position to the direction their feet were pointing...

Seems highly strange to me...

The author also points out what looks like someone had "dusted" or swept the area to cover something up around the pole...Hmmm.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think I've discovered the source of greenhouse gases on our planet, which leads to global warming and all. We just have too many "smoking gun" pictures from the Moon. With all that smoke around, atmosphere on this forum is positively hazy and suffocating at times.

The link is precious. Again, somebody DRAWS lines on photographs and invite everybody to "see" structure in the image.

By the way, if I was driving a stake into the soil, using a hammer, I would surely NOT hold it tight against my chest. I would extend my arm with the stake, and use the other to swing the hammer. Since the hammer has a certain length, there is got to be some distance between where I stand and where I put the stake in.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Any proof they even had to hammer the pole in?

Standing sideways, based upon the footprint at the lower right one could conceivable jam it in forcefully with just the left hand, no?

Notice the depression in the footprint as if he leaned into the action of planting the pole.

Edit to add:

Stock Footage | Planting Flag On Moon

The flag waves because the astronauts were wiggling the flagpole back and forth trying to get it to stick in the lunar soil.
Source | The UnMuseum - The Great Moon Hoax

The upper portion then slipped into the base portion of the flagpole, which had been driven into the ground using a lunar geological hammer. A red ring was painted around the base of the assembly 18 inches from the bottom to aid the astronauts in judging the distance that the pole had penetrated the surface.
Source | NASA Contractor Report 188251 | Where No Flag Has Gone Before: Political and Technical Aspects of Placing a Flag on the Moon

Ok, so only the base had been driven into the regolith.

If you look at the closeup, you can see the pole has been moved to the left and a gap is apparent to the right of the shaft, due to this movement.

What does this indicate?

Hmmm...

Hey! Where's the red ring?

Sorry, I'm a little rum-dum, I've been hanging with the asteroid watch threaders.

Am I in the right thread?

[edit on 28-1-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

That closest footprint is well within 2 ft of the pole. Use the footprint shown prominently between the astronauts lower extremities and the flagpole, to measure the distance; remembering the farther footprints size relative to its distance from the camera.

Now, also....you don't suppose there may be some prints to the left of the pole? Huh? Conveniently left out of the image?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
To the right of the flag it's looks like there is a footprint wiped away.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So let me get this straight then, an astronaut was walking by, stopped because he found a nice soft spot, leaned to his right (looking at the heel depression facing back), stretched his right arm as far as he could and nabbed the bottom part of the pole into the ground (without using the hammer)?

Or was the hammer floating in space near him while he used his right hand to adjust the pole into the ground, since he couldn't possibly hammer the pole and hold it at the same time with just one hand.

And all this is done while in that bulky space suit that had limited movability in the torso, joints and fingers...I'm quite impressed.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

That's what I was thinking...It seems awefuly weird how the feet prints are in relation to the pole, and the pole looks to be almost perfectly level straight up and down.

Something is 'weird' with this pic IMHO.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Oh- you wacky CT's cant see that obviously the Naught with his superior training and conditioning ran past and jabbed the flagpole into the ground- pole vault style without missing a step.....

Hey everybody get a load of ME! I'm goin to the MOON in a friggen Beercan!! WOO HOO!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
im an electrician, and part of my job is pounding ground rods into the ground, not saying its the same as putting up a flag on the moon but i would guess its fairly similar.

That being said I have never pounded one standing sidways to it, you are always square. and also even in the sandiest soil requiring little effort one would leave multiple squared off foot prints. Their arent enough foot prints for this to have been pounded in.

but then again, someone could be just off to the left of frame holding it also??

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
So I guess we never went to the Moon. I guess this one questionable photo proves it. Forget about the tens of thousands of other photos and films that show we did, along with the descriptions of tens of thousands of people who worked on the project. Thank God our eyes have finally been opened to the incredible hoax! Now we can sleep again at night, since we now know The Truth!

Thank you, Ted Twietmeyer, Smoker of Guns!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I think it was an astronaut who said (on the moon).....it's smells like gunpowder.

Well it'sure looks like smoking gunpowder to me.........

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Just a question, can you really get footprints that deep on low gravity moon? also can you really have footprints like that with no moisture in the groud, water basically?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The lunar surface was so hard that the astronauts had a very hard time not only trying to get the flag pole to stay put, but in all the experiments where they had to dig or drill they found that the surface was extremely hard. There is no way that one man could have done the job from the angle of the prints; this is proof of another anomaly.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
There are partial boot prints behind the full print if people would look at everything instead of lining things up to get the answer they wanted. Probably lots of prints been cropped out of the picture. The print thats there is wehre they stood to get their picture taken NEXT to the flag. Case closed

mikell

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hmm, smoking gun. Not too sure about that one. Does this thread even belong in the Aliens & UFO's board?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join