It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to see pictures of your Kitties!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I want to see pictures of your Cats! Hmm for some reason my member upload section is not responding to my browser. But in any case I still want to see yours! I promise to post mine as soon as I get this problem worked out. I will at least tell you about them until I can show you.

Squirrely Birdman - is a Maine Coon, and is questionably the best looking, and most annoying cat I have ever seen. He is constantly talking to me, most of the time I cannot figure out what he wants. Anytime I walk into the bathroom, he follows me instantly and starts screaming. It is the oddest thing. When I am at the computer he likes to lay his front legs and chest on my arm and just hang out with me. Now that he is 15lbs I cannot take this for too long

Scuba Steve - is unknown breed. He is ,as far as I can tell, the most expensive cat alive. When he was only 8 months old he had a kidney stone and had an expensive operation. I was in college at the time and it broke the bank. He has been a veterinarians nightmare ever since. He hates woman, but looooves me. When he was just a kitty, he would lay down to eat his food. I swear it was the funniest thing you have ever seen. At some point he quit doing it, not sure why. I think it is when I got Birdman, he saw how normal cats eat and changed his MO. He would curl his left arm around his bowl and just lay his head down in it and eat. Hilarious I tell you!

I love my 2 little guys like they were my kids. I can talk about them forever. Now tell me about yours!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Oh boy, if i had a dollar for every time i .........Sorry you mean... I really have issues.
About the cat thing it's nice when people talk about there pets as tho thier babies, it means you are a caring person.Put up some piccies. nuts.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Wow, I went to the local watering hole, totally thinking I would get home and see all these wonderful pictures of cats, but no, total disappointment. As I speak my cat is knocking stuff of of my stereo, but for no reason other then to make me angry. Gosh with a cat this cute there is nothing I can do.

To a mod: here is the message I am getting:

access error: -

If you're seeing this error, it means your browser is not sending 'referral' data to our upload management

I am using Firefox, but I have uploaded images before. Any help you all can give me?

To the general public: Show me your kitties!

To Nuts!: When my cat Steve had his operation, I threw a party for him. It was called the "Save the P***y party". It rhymes with wussy. It was fantastic! I made enough money to pay for his operation! It was my greatest idea to date.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Are you accessing the upload from BTS? It only works if you enter from ATS, I think.

Here's a picture of my kitty napping on her favourite blanket.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I'll hunt them down right now with the camera, but they won't like it.
It's late...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I have 2 cats back home who live with my parents now, I miss them so
I don't seem to have any pics of them on this pc either *sigh*

But I have a new kitty who is just insane! She is adorable though, just has her psychotic moments. She was a stray we took in 2 months ago from an old Japanese man who found her hanging out with his dog lol
So she was quite ill when we first got her, eating dog food n all, and only weighed 600 grams. This was her first photo taken, she just looks so adorable

But she's healthy and has a good home now so I don't know why she insists on acting like a feral. Her name is Amari but I just call her "feral" a lot and am contemplating changing her name to "Luci" (short for Lucifer) hehe
I kid but she has a passion for destroying everything she can when she is bored so she's pretty high maintenance.

I can't even wear my hair down anymore, she will chew on it if she sees it down - she just loves to chew on everything it seems.

See ? lol

When she is calm though, she likes to watch Dr Phil, will sit for the entire show and watch him so I tune in for her lol
She will investigate the news ticker to see where the words have gone, looking all around the TV lol
Oh and the funniest thing she did the other day had me cracking up. If you point your finger at her she will swat at it, sometimes she really gets into it. The other day Stephen Colbert was pointing at the screen and she was jumping at the screen, swatting at him haha
She will chase her tail and play fetch with her favorite stuffed doggy we call RuffRuff. She even bathes RuffRuff lol SO cute.

Anywho, here are some pics. Enjoy

That belly! lol One of her in action!

Sitting in the palm of my hand.

Being a good girl long enough to get some pics together lol

I tried to post a video I have of her making a mess and playing but it wasn't working properly from some reason. Was trying to upload from my photobucket account but it was acting up. I'll see if I can get it to work or maybe upload to youtube.

Can't wait to see pics of your lil ones

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Just snapped one of her right now because I haven't taken any of her very recently... How happy does she look ? lol

I was happy to get her sleeping but she heard me and woke up to see what the commotion was about.

You can see her nose has filled in with color now

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
OK, here's a few pics......

Siam was sleeping near a rad, he's about 14 and King of the castle.

This is Gunner and Zachariah.
The kitten just latched onto the female even though she was dry and it wasn't her baby.
I actually think she started lactating for a while when we got the kitten.
This picture is from about 4 months ago.

This is Zach today as of 15 minutes ago.
This cat is ripping up carpets and peeling off any wallpaper he can scratch. :shk:
I should have had the front claws removed when his nuts were snipped off.

I have a picture of Gunner I just took but Country Soul is in it and he won't let me post it.
I might put it up later if he has a couple more beers

EDIT: bbcode

[edit on 29/1/2008 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Well here is my baby kittty, Ninja!

i226.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Here are my precious babies...

Mr. Whiskers (A girl but we didn't know for awhile. LOL) She is the Matriarch ...

Baby Bandit.. So very needy...

Pebbles. Bully extraordinare... But 100% my shadow.. (She is built like a bulldog)

And introducing our newest member...

Bam Bam

The miracle baby...

"He" is a Maine Coon, gorgeous and very finicky ...

All asleep now, but soon they will be up and ripping through the house...

I love them all and wish I could save every cat in the world...

Semper

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Cat's are great. So's dawgs too.

Sometimes cats do things naturally that you'd prefer they didn't. I was awakened one morning with a similar present on my chest. There may be other "gifts" undiscovered in this suite... I'm missing at least one that I know of from like a year ago. Coulda ate it I suppose... I did find some feathers. Took out a pidgeon on the roof. Musta lept 8 foot straight up and snatched it out of the air. She hasn't caught the lone seagull that visits though... that'd be a tussle. We tried not letting her out. Cost about 3K in furniture... over a week. I mean she has her scratch poles and every conceivable exercise-toy and video anyway right... but oh no she had to slice and dice an Italian leather living room set. So she gets to go out through the little door again. And we love her.

Vic

[edit on 29-1-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
My kitty Sweetie had 5 kittens just after Christmas.I have always wanted a black cat,and she popped one out just for me! His colours are very much like a black wolf.I named him after a very good friend.

I realize his coulour looks very chocolate brown as well.It's quite a cool combination.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well, heres another brilliant image bought to you by me with a cat in it, I'm sure Ive posted in a thread like this before. Probably with the exact same posters,

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
That is one beautiful cat apex...

Great shot as well...

I had an orange Tom for a time, semi feral outdoor cat on the farm.. Loved him but he decided somewhere else was where he needed to be... I often wonder what happened to him...

Semper

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I've only this picture of one my cats but I have two.

Samurai (In Pic): This cat is craaaaaazy. Ever since he was just a kitten he's been running into walls and falling out of windows. He once even rubbed himself up against a newly painted wall and ended up blue. The whole family love him to bits though.

Ninja: This is Samurai's mother. She is a tortoise shell Tabby and is quite a fat little thing these days on account of just laying about all the time. She likes to lie on people's stomachs and laps which can be quite hard as she is fairly heavy.

Ninja and Samurai were abandoned by a neighbour who moved house (Samurai was only a few weeks old at the time). My mother hated cats but after a few days of feeding them, and them living under various cars that were parked, she realised if we did not take them in they would die and it was one of the best decisions ever made because she treats them just like her babies now. Whoevers read the Bluest Eye and remembers what the lady with the cat is like, well that's how my mum is with Samurai.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

My blind kitty Bubbles

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
here's annie, she's a cutie. a ragdoll cat, i think.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I just took this one of Pebbles and thought it was pretty cool..

She loves the Fireplace...

Semper

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Fantastic! You all have some great looking cats! I finally got mine uploaded, I gave up for a bit cause I was frustrated with Imageshack.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
Dueling Kitties

The Birdman

The Scubadiver

Keep them coming!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Oh "kitties." I thought it said something else. I must be tired. My bad....

[edit on 31-1-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join