It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mel's hole

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
bestuff.com...

Isnt that crazy? its like a huge hole in the middle of no where thats supposedly like 15 miles deep.

freeeaaaaky

[edit on 28-1-2008 by baconvein]

[edit on 28-1-2008 by baconvein]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
here is the correct link: mels hole

Mel's Hole is the name given to a geographic anomaly that is said to have been discovered near Ellensburg, Washington, on land belonging to local resident Mel Waters. According to Waters, the hole has paranormal properties, including an infinite depth and the ability to restore dead animals to life. [1][2]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
That story is insanly wierd. I would love to hear more about this.

Do you have anymore about this, or does anyone else know anything more.

please its going to drive me crazy

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Does any one poccess any additional infomation about Mel's Hole ? This seems like a very intresting story.

Dorian Gray

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
There are similar ones around the world- somewhere in the ex-USSR, got a picture but not the damned link to the story atm...

Also one in Australia near Armadale of all places, pond in a paddock with no bottom.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
www.melshole.com...

Seems like the creator of this website lost interest and shut the forum down.

However, Mel Waters was on C2C, and here's link to torrent and direct download:

torrents.thepiratebay.org...

turbo.peteronline.net...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Seattle Chat Club

The information on the above site is fascinating.

This hole is also shaping up as the most likely candidate outside of the "bottomless" caves inside the hollow mountains of New Guinea for my Hollow Earth expedition. Excellent!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Manastash- Home of the Hole

4WD Driving Directions

Right close by is an observatory:
MRO

And here is some information on the place:
Manastash, Washington state

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
And last but not least just to make John Titor and mad cow disease conspiracy fans happy- another possible reason for making Mel's Hole so secret:

It just might be the secret illegal dumping ground for the USA's burgeoning population of cows with mad cow disease...

I am kind of back from my honeymoon adventures staying at my nephew's place before heading south. We miss the road but we also missed the comforts and fimiliarity of home, home being whatever it happens to be at the time. For some reason my email has been filled with people asking about Mad Cow disease and the Manastash property. People recall that dead cows were thrown into the hole on the property. Speculation has been that some of the cows may have had Mad Cow disease because of the recent news. As you are aware, there are many strange and dangerous characters living on the Manastash. Pot growers, moonshiners, mountain men and women. The people I always feared the most were the cattle ranchers. Give me a pot grower or moonshiner any day, they can be reasoned with. I have always wondered why dead cattle were disposed of on the Manastash property. It was my understanding that even dead cattle had some monetary value, especially if the cattle was not quite dead. I'm no expert on the cattle industry, but I know enough to not eat beef and confine my red meat to bison which is usually raised with love and kindness by the people that provide this meat. I don't even feed my dogs commercial dog food because it contained or still contains the rendered remains of cats and dogs that are acquired from animal shelters and vet hospitals. As to the issue of cows with the disease, I can not be certain. It is entirely possible that Mad Cows found their way into the Manastash hole. I do recall that some of the cows were not quite dead when they went into the hole, and there were calves as well. I can't say how many cows I saw go into the hole. I can say that it is more than a couple of dozen. Probably close to 30 that I saw personally go. This practice begun before we had the Manastash property. I did express my concern once about the practice to one of the dumpers and was given a reply indicating that if I didn't allow this to continue that I would be receiving a visit from the EPA. It is ironic, the worst of the worst polluters would employ the services of the EPA, an agency they totally despise. Still, there was never any indication of pollution in the well water, something I can not explain. No foul smells ever came from the hole on the property. What ever was happening to the carcasses did not impact the enviroment of the immediate area. The orthodox Jews have a practice known as keeping Kosher. It is from the laws regarding keeping Kosher that we are told "do not boil the kid in the milk of its mother". The ancient Jews were wise beyond our understanding. Another show with Art Bell is in the works. We have to return to Nevada in the near term, but expect a show in the near future. Take care, Mel Waters

That's from Mel Waters himself!

An excessive amount of cow bones out there... Illegal dumping... BSE being covered up in the americas... John Titor (and lots of normal people) predicting a prion epidemic being covered up... An all too human origin of the cattle mutilations...

Curiouser and curiouser.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
wow, amazing story.

the audio on this link:

turbo.peteronline.net...

is pretty cool, mel sounds like a completely normal guy. the gov't pays him 3 million a year!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I am seriously going to foot the bill for an expedition to this place.

Checking flights right now.

I think this is either the puzzle piece for the soon-to-be-uncovered virus epidemic amongst our cannibal food animals and/or a genuine hollow earth entrance.

Here be dragons??

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
please keep me informed on your plans ,....doghead

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
As soon as the expedition is a certainty I will start a thread here as well as a blog, website, etc. to keep everyone interested up to date.

I imagine if the expedition goes ahead there will be political fireworks and law enforcement fun and games.

WA can be a wild place.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
So, somewhere around

here?

Can anyone pinpoint the exact location?

[edit on 2/2/08 by makeitso]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Cool when I go to visit mt sister in Washington,I'll take my 4x4,that would be cool to run across,add to list of thing's to see

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well they say that the site was removed from

publicly available satellite images due to the presence of nearby Yakima Training Center

situated somewher there. that is.. if it exists or a coverup.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Does anyone know if Art Bell ever followed up on this Manitoba hole?
www.youtube.com...
He said he was willing to take a trip out there to check it out.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I don't have a source but i remember reading somewhere that its on Native American land and that the local tribe thought of it as where the tribe originally came from

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Another cave creation myth... A bit like the Aztecs? This seems like a great lead, to a concrete location that can be mapped and explored.

A true rabbit hole...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
why didnt this guy put a camera at the end of the fishing wire he used to measure the hole? or even a couple of cameras...a regular color camera and an Infered see in the dark camera.

i would of also put a wireless camera (one with a high range) on a shoe or something, and threw it down the hole.

mysterious things like this really interest me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join