It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: US will 'confront' Iran if necessary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Bush: US will 'confront' Iran if necessary

www.breitbart.com

US President George W. Bush warned Iran Monday that the United States will "confront those who threaten our troops" and defend its allies and interests in the Gulf.
Bush, in excerpts of his State of the Union speech provided by the White House, also urged Tehran to suspend its uranium enrichment program, embrace political reforms, and "cease your support for terror abroad."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ah, this man never stops does he?

Endless war rhetoric is the name of the game.

I don't remember reading, seeing, hearing, or intuiting any threat from the Iranians against our troops. They hate our fascist regime, sure. I am no fan of the Iranian regime, but I don't want war with them either.

"But above all, know this: America will confront those who threaten our troops, we will stand by our allies, and we will defend our vital interests in the Persian Gulf," he said.

We will defend our oil interests till the end of the world.

"Till death do us part."

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

he also urges politicians to resist temptation to enlarge a $150bn stimulus plan.

news.bbc.co.uk...

WHAT!!!!! after he is about to go begging for 70 bil to keep the war going as well???

Is this guy serious or is he a few trees short of a forest?

If I laugh any harder my sides might split

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Gee thanks, OP.

I had just finally convinced myself thaat I was foinf to not be my normal political junkie self and skip the SotU speech tonight. Now I've got to watch and see how hard he is banging the drums of war this time

top topics

join