It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Election: we can expect a lot of political surprises

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

Don't worry more for George W. Bush, I see clearly that he will not have any power after January 2009, when he leave the office also the Dictator's fobia will end in America.

That would be excellent news!!!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

reply posted on 29-3-2008 @ 07:31 PM by dgtempe

AOL, i read a prediction somewhere where Al Gore ended up becoming president this term...Another says Hillary will win, however, she will NEVER enter the White House.

Anyway, do you see or can you predict at this time if George Bush will continue as "Comander in Chief" AFTER 2009 due to whatever reason they can whip up?

Thanks.

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
My Dear DgTempe,

It is curious that you, usually a person that shows to have memory of elephant to recall any word that I have told previously in my threads, besides the fact that you think to be better psyquic than me sometimes, omit to remember in which context I gave such words of the quotation you have pasted above.

Just only to round the idea, since I think is quite fair that the audience here know all the facts, and not only some of them, so I decided to published the part that you didn't remember with enough clearity. I mean your insistent question about if President Bush, he himself and not other person, is going to be dictator over USA bejond the next 20th of January.

thanks for your atention,
Your friend,
The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 5/14/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Dear Readers,
Well in this occasion I will refer to the accomplishment of my prediction that the endorsement of the Texan Evangelic leader John Hagee would cause sensible problems to the Republican Candidate Johh McCain.

At last Yesterday McCain decided to reject such endorsement, that he accepted gladly about months ago, even in opposition to the request of the Catholic leaders that pointed correctly that this Evangelic Pastor was behaving improperly in public, giving terrible insulting comments about the Church, that he compared with a Great Whore.

At that occasion John McCain publically declared that he was not going to reject the endorsement but he didnt share such opinions of Hagee about the Catholic Church.

Well today finally after new so compromising declarations of the Texan preacher, in which it is he even supported or showed his sympathy to the Nazi party actions on WWII against the Jewish people in Europe, McCain decided to publically reject his endorsement. pls chk:

www.cnn.com...
www.breitbart.com...

This incident prove that in the middle of the Evangelic churches, specially in between those who strongly supported the War policy of the present Administration there are hidden elements that represent the most decadent extremist sectors of the antdemocratic right in this Country, the so called American Facism, people that were even supporters of the former Nazi American Party that existed previously to the entering to the WWII in the 1940's.

These dark elements of the political and public life of USA are going to continue trying to create more tension and to support the continuation of the preventive wars policy and the extension of the Presidential powers to spy the lives of all the citizens and authorize the practice of procedures that clearly violate the civil rights based on the so called National Security risk and interests.

Although McCain finaly did the correct decision the point is why he delayed so much to act in that way? why he even said publically that he was honored by such endorsment received in the begining of 2008?:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Is this related with the also well known support of Mr Hagee to the Zionism among other of his so fanatic opinions about islam, women, gay people, black people, iran, etc. ? pls chk this:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Thanks for your atention,
Your friend,
The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 5/23/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
My friend,

Do you live here in the USA? Do you know how bad things are here?
Are you aware that many many people think that Bush will not roll over and get out when his time comes?
I am not trying to tell you that i am a prophet at all, i just wanted to reassure myself, because if that is the case, then we have a bigger problem than we thought!
I am not trying to twist your words at all.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hi dgtempe,

To know how grave the things has been in America for many people during the present administration is not necessary to live in the country, specially if the person has the type of paranormal skills that I have.

Of course, even without that type of extrasensorial perception, the media and in particular many journalists register day by day cases that in other epoch and under different circumstances would be unthinkable to occur in a mature democracy like
the American.

There are many denounces of excess of the authorities against people that were not guilty of any criminal activity, and that is certainly so critical.

However, I feel that not all the people in the government is concious about what is really happening, that there are many functionaries, and also so patriotic members of the Army, Navy and Air force, that are working honestly thinking in the best for the nation and they are confident that the President and the circle of power that is around him are also working well.

It is in that circle that unfortunately there are some people of so obscure purposes, that only want to get more and more power for their own benefit, to assure that they are going to control the life of the society. Unfortunately that people got the confidence of Mr President long time ago.

Many of them are actually members of a secret society that include in its lines fanatics of an ultranationalist ideology with clear imperialist & totalitarian objectives. This Falange are the militants and followers of the ones that were absent of the Nuremberg Judge at 1945. I am talking about infeltered facists that were seated in some of the places reserved for the judges but actually they were also guilties as the accused.

The case of John Hagee is just only one example, he is in some sense the living proof that this society behind the power is real, that America has a so powerful antidemocratic enemy moving along the institutions freely, undetected for the secret service, the CIA or the FBI since it works under so effective camuflage. .

Other proof of this conspiracy is the Attack of Sept 11th 2001. That tragedy could never occur if the information that was sent before it, denounced the terrorist plot by the Russian( 6 months before), Egyptian(3 months before) and British intelligence (1 month before) secret services to the white house would have used to prevent it.

That so valuable information was never used and to the contrary was archived by decission of the office of the Vicepresident and the National security Secretary as unuseful, Why that decission was taken? Who gave that advice? That is something that only Mr Dick Cheney and Mrs Condolezza Rice now. If that decission never would have occured, many Inocent American never would have died in New York or in middle east.

I know that this words probably can cause scandal in BTS but as messenger of the truth I can not hid the facts, I must tell the things with sincerety, otherwise I would be faulting to my compromise with God.

It is pitty but certainly you have the reason the situation is worst that many good will people imagine and that is the darkness that I am trying to fight.

Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 5/25/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to light,

Dear Readers,

Well the Presidential campaign is reaching its most interesting point, and as I told since summer 2007 this promise to be one of the most surprising of all the times.

We are going to see for some weeks more the Palin effect that is going to favor a lot McCain to capture the vote not only of the feminists but also of the center that remains still undecided.

During this time everything is going to make appear as a terrible mistake the decission of Barack Obama to don't pick up Hilary Clinton as his runner mate or to don't do that with any other democratic woman.

Obama is internally worried about the so good movement of McCain to include in the Republican ticket an intelligent and beautiful lady as the Governor of Alaska is.

However, let me say that this honey moon between John McCain and the public opinion is not going to remain until the election, great surprises, unfortunately not very pleasant, are going to arrive to Dr. Sarah Palin.

I can see a so serious political scandal that even can set Palin outside of the career for the white house. This issues curiously are very involved with their family or relatives' problems and also with old conflicts with associates or excolaborators.

So soon the American Public will find that the appearant crystal house in which she has been shown is going to be covered by shades of doubt and uncertaintity about her personal qualities and even she will be the center of a great debate about ethical aspects.

This is really sad since she is the first woman that is nominated for that position since Geraldine Ferraro in 1984, in that ocasion on the democratic ticket, and if she cannot escape succesfully of those issues, Sarah could finish in the same unfortunately way, jumping from the fame to the disgrace.

The Palin factor is going to be for a while a key aspect of the campaign adding and subtracting points in a so impressive intermitent form. Although Mrs Palin is going to receive all the support of her party, the pressure of the so quick pace on the campaign and the impact of all the scandals could force McCain to take the so hard decision to change her for other person in the GOP ticket.

Nevertheless, it would be even more surprising for the public that other more politicaly experienced woman can be the second choice of McCain if the worst occurs.

Of course all my respect is for Dr Palin as for any of the other Candidates but these are the things I can see for the near future. I can add that it would be better that this situation would not occur since this is going to distract the atention of the real problems of the country.

thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 9/14/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well, you certainly have an insight i respect, and i apologize to you for harpering on the same theme- Bush:bnghd: I am over that, and i owe it to you.

About ms. Palin, its interesting to know you have a feeling she may be replaced, if that happens, whether another great choice takes over, mcCain has made an error in judgement and its to his detriment. If thats the case, i dont see how he can win the race for the White House. These are interesting times we live in. I'm no psychic, not the way you are, far reaching and world psychic, dont ever think i am challenging you.

I have no idea whats to come- i'm just scared for this world, thats all.

Thank you for your information and i will see what develops.

God Bless.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Today finally we reach the point of accomplishment of my prediction about huge political and personal scandals of VP republican candidate Sarah Palin is going to happen during this Presidential Election .

Mrs Palin was found today to be guilty of abuse of Power in firing his own brother in Law, this being her Governor of Alaska.

Please check the news here:
news.yahoo.com...

So this political scandal put the second woman to be VP Candidate in a so serious matter that even can let her in any moment out of the chase to the white House. This is indeed a so bad news that arrives for Presidential Candidate John McCain in a so crucial moment of the Campaign.

I invite my readers to continue watching carefully the accomplishing of this thread on this Presidential Campaign, that as I predicted since summer of 2007 will carry a lot of surprises, and unfortunately bad in general for Mrs Palin.

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 10/10/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Yesterday it arrived to my inbox a question of one person asking about the result of the Presidential Election, about who is going to be elected on November?

Let me say first at all that there is no sense to say you that somebody will be the President elect in just two weeks, since I cannot yet see clearly a winner, I feel the danger of a tied result is still present!

Everything that I can perceive is that there are so powerful forces, great economical interests working to get a so tied election; very similar to the one happened in 2000 in which they can manipulate the result, however in this occasion it would be nly one important detail that is going to make the difference.

In 2000, about fourth weeks after the Election one of the Candidates decided in a genuine gesture of Patriotism to accept the apparent result, precisely to prevent a major issue in the country.

Now in this election neither Barack Obama, neither John McCain will have the same important attitude of Al Gore in 2000, none of them will accept his defection to preseve the Unity of the nation if the election result tied.

My impression is that if the trend that obama has now suddenly changes,as the Republican candidate says it is still possible, then long, long but certainly long time after the election night the country will have two President Elects, both claiming to be the only legitimist of the USA. I can see one President elect starting to rule from the East Coast while the other one is going to do so from the West coast.

I can see clearly that if McCain can reduce his distance with respect to Obama there is a real risk to have a country divided and confused along weeks and weeks without knowing who is the new President and a terrible mess, a pretty worst turmoil than the one occurred in 2000. Of course this would make even worst the economical crisis; the stock market will become a complete chaos, and Wall Street a psychiatric hospital.

As I stated several times before in my threads since, in a tied election the computing system would not allow verifying any possible irregularity, since there will not be physical votes in paper to be counted, this time there will not be any objective way to determine a definite result.

On this new computing digital counting system would be the gravest mistake ever committed not only in the electoral History of America but in any democracy in any epoch. Without any support in paper, something is sure: only God will be able to know if there is something wrong in the results, and under such a claim the possibility that an arbitrary decision of the Supreme Court can finish the uncertainty is practically inexistent.

A doubt in the final result would not be solved in any objective way, there will not be way to discharge technical errors and something worst: a huge manipulation of the data by altering the normal functioning of the machines.

So My friends, think carefully and conciusly your voting decission since if it is not well taken you must prepare you to affront the most grave political crisis of America in all its History, the possibility that this political process finish in the imposition of the Martial Law it is very real, and also that there will be confrontation between different powers, confusion and chaos between the States and the regions in which the country will result divided.

I think that if there is a moment to pray and to do that with seriousness and faith requesting the aid of God is now, pray that the Politicians will not dig the tomb of the American democracy on this election, and that a sense of patriotism suddenly emerge in the mind of at least one of the Candidates to prevent the worst of the scenarios.

I feel that for the good of the nation somebody must sacrifice his personal ambition and think in the nation first, possibly that can be done easier by the Republican Candidate since anyway in 2000 were the Democratic the ones that saved the situation by accepting a very polemic result.

However, if the final numbers result so tied it is so dubious that a so old politician like John McCain would decide to abandon when he was waiting his whole life for this opportunity.

Thanks for your attention,

Your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 10/26/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light .....I can see clearly that if McCain can reduce his distance with respect to Obama there is a real risk to have a country divided and confused along weeks and weeks without knowing who is the new President and a terrible mess, a pretty worst turmoil than the one occurred in 2000. Of course this would make even worst the economical crisis; the stock market will become a complete chaos, and Wall Street a psychiatric hospital.

Dear Readers,
The peace of God to all that belong to the light,

Once again let me insist that the nation must Pray to God in this crucial moment of the American History.

Be in peace with the Creator & request his guidance and inspiration, what ever is your idea about him or your way to respect and adore him.

Pray that the light of the wisdom granted by the Holy ghost come to all the nation the election day, to assure that the decission be well taken and that everybody respect its veredict.

America has, as a nation and in each individual two ways infront to decide through which one is going to walk in the following years, two possible destinities:

the one of mutual understanding, mutual pardon, charity, solidarity, national and world peace or the one of more division, more confrontation, more war & terrorism, more avarice and ambition in an unrestrained fashion.

So in resume, here I have drawn to you two possible political horizons for America, both depending on the type of decission the people can do now, and like in the Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens my intention has been to allow you my dear readers to know in advance through the spirit of the future, present and past elections, what it is needed to do to prevent the condemnation of the nation.

Like Ebenezer Scrooge, everybody is going to decide if there is going to be a big change in the course we are walking now or not, if we dare to change the future that is waiting for us or not.

What ever the final result can be, let me say that in some sense the work of The Angel of Lightness during these last two years, with respect to this nation and the world, is not very different than the one of and the three spirits of the past, present and future Christmas in the famous tale of Charles Dickens.

There are thousands and thousands of souls, American ones among them, already condemned due to all this violence, intransigence, intolerance, egotism, hedonism, and moreover avarice that the economical globalism and the preventive wars era has brought.

The permanent cry in the great bejond of all those tormented souls is the one, like the case of Jacob Marley in the Dickens Tale, that moved God to assign me this mission in this precise epoch.

If the humanity don't change on time, a hell of misery, economical depression, plagues, terrible wars & revolutions, and new tyranies like the false religious fundamentalisms and the Neocommunism will come over the earth.

thanks,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

Let me insist in some important aspects now, during the day of election:

- There are extremist groups that are injecting irational fears to the voters to try to change their decission at any cost. I have seen few minutes ago how the Republican party is posting advices in TV to the Hispanic people, specially directed to the Cuban Americans, in which they are saying that Fidel Castro has endorsed Barack Obama and in consequence that any body that don't want to have Communism in the States must go quickly to vote for McCain.

- Of course this is part of the manipulation that I told it was going to occur to change the so clear result that the polls have shown during weeks to a so tied one. It is not true or precise that Fidel Castro is wanted that Obama win, even in his communication the Cuban leader has told that he does not have favorite but he only suspect that with Obama perhaps the embargo is going to finish.

- The Embargo to the Cuban Island is a terrible policy that is punishing millions of human beings to try to defeat a dictator. It is not only cruel but perverse to try to defeat a regimen by forcing the whole population of a country to suffer starvation.

- This Embargo has received all the possible condemnations from all the Human rights organizations around the world and from the Pope SS. John Paul II in his historic visit to Cuba in 1998.

- It is so dubious that actually Obama is going to favor Castro or his regime, possibly the only real interest of the Cuban dictator to try to splash the democratic candidate with his terrible bad reputation is precisely because he knows very well that an African American President of USA contradicts all his claims that Communism is pretty much better and fair than democracy. After all if the descendents of slaves rules a country that fact says more than millions of demogagic discourses of Marxism.

- The Truth is that the McCain campaign is so disparate with the so bad result they know very well his party deserve to receive after 8 years of one of the most incompetent administrations of the American History, for many critics the worst in all the aspects: Economy, International and internal affairs, that is appealing to any crazy trick to try to deceive silly or ignorant people.

- With this attitude everybody can see what is the real face, and the real intentions of a Campaign that really use Fear to try to wash the brains of the voters, in the same way that it was used in 2004 after the surprising video of Bin Laden.

America please vote well today, since the entire world is looking carefully the result of this historic election. The New President elected today will have to affront so serious challanges and complex situations in all the orders: social, economical, security, governability, international.

So, it is quite necessary to have a really well prepared person in that Job and moreover a citizen that will rule for all the people and not only for the weapon factories owners, The ministers that have made the Religion a source of personal empowerment or enrichment, the ones that pray every day to the Gold Calf instead to the trully God, or for the interests of the great Capitalists of the Walmart trusts or the great Oil multinationals.

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join