reply to post by darcon
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light
Let me use the opportunity of this reply of one member of the public interested in these topics and in my thread to do some brief analysis about what
is going on on this election until now.
As I stated this week was one of the more crucial of the election, for many reasons:
- All the precandidates except Clinton, Obama, McCain and Huckabee finally decided to say good bye, as I have predicted it was going to happen.
- Obama is at present the leading precandidate in the Democratic side , also predicted in my thread, although the competence of Hilary is so fiercy
after her victory in California, something that was difficult but decissive to allow her to be still alive in the race for the white house.
- McCain finally did a so smart manipulation of his supporters in the states he knew very well he was not going to win to boost Huckabee, that is now
his only opponent in the primaries, something that is consistent with my predictions. His victory in California was obtained thanks to his offerings
of a new migratory reform for the hispanic immigrants, the same trick used by Bush that after 4 years of incredible expectation did not give anything
for that minority but only deceptions.
Mit Romney finally decided to go away of this competion appearently to preserve the unity of the republican party but he knows very well that there
were other reasons. It is clear that the principal ones were :
- a personal protest against the manipulation of the results by the McCain voters in many states in favor of a third inoffensive candidate, producing
so artificial results that never must occured in normal circumstances,
- The pressure of the Bush Administration to close lines around only one strong candidate that will continue the era of the preventive wars, declared
with or without reasons, with false information if it is necesary, and even without the support of the international community or the Catholic Church,
but of course to do the "will of God".
Of course for McCain this last institution will not deserve his respect, since he is a jew, something that is nice for the war lovers, since there
will not be Christian prejudges in his decisions, we can expect with him in the white house the so called law of eye by eye or tooth by tooth, like in
the best days of the Mosaic times.
Of course If McCain win on November he is going to govern not only for the American people, well for the ones that have interests in the arms
factories or to control the petroleum reserves of middle east, but for the interests of the State of Israel in the Middle east conflict. This is the
only believable explanation to the support given to him by the former Vicepresidential democratic Candidate Libermann, by "casuality" also a jew.
So as I predicted we have by now two very defined and distinct options that the American people must evaluate to decide what type of new goverment
they want for the next four years:
-More of the same type of rule based on salvage globalistic capitalism and the continuation of the international policy of an imperial republic
obssesed with terrorism & so promoting wars in any country,
- A drastic change that will allow a new deal of the federal administration in favor of the economical growing with social guaratees and cease of the
war as soon as possible.
The Angel of lightness
[edit on 2/9/2008 by The angel of light]