It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Election: we can expect a lot of political surprises

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Posted on December 1st 2007
As I told before, almost three months ago the first time, there is another so strong political figure that emerge surprising in the electoral scenario in the Democratic side, or even as a third neutral option, before the 2008 election and in my opinion he has more option that Clinton to be the winner.

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear readers,
Let me start this new thread, the first one that I will post on 2008 by refering to my own words given on the middle of September, second time the 1st of December 2007 and again 12 days after that, in other of my old threads, please to verify this check at:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

I can see at that time, and now with more clearity that even before, my original claim that a new political figure, non Clinton, non Giuliani is going to arrive to the decisive part of the Presidential Election as one of the protagonists of the big match.

About this new fresh figure emerging in a so surprising way is Senator Barak Obama, indeed he is going to be in the core of the very important electoral decision. This figure will carry on millions of supporters from all the social classes and ethnicities that claim for the new leadership that American needs urgently.

As I told before, also in the begining of December, when I predicted this election was going to be so important in the Political career of Hilary Clinton but not the one that can drive her easily to the White house, I see that she is going to be running all the time behind Obama so close but only a drastic change in the tendency in the people can give her the opportunity that she is looking for.

If Obama can obtain finally the Democratic Nomination I also can see that a so strong figure, a one with tremendous moral authority, comming from the most glorious past of that party is going to come to be his Vice-presidential candidate boosting him to the white house with incredible momentum.

In the Republican Party I am also seeing that a new conservative leadership, based in a new unionist discourse and in the return to the trully principles of that party is going to put Governor Mitt Romney in a very close competition to obtain that Nomination and probably to be also one of the protagonists of the election of November.

As I also predicted on Dec 1st 2007 This not the election that Rudolf Giulani can win easily, although I see that his political life will continue for long time after this 2008 Presidential finished.

Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

Posted on December 13th 2007
If the Democratic party don't offer at least the Vicepresidential nomination to Obama I can see with my inner perception that it will be so difficult to return to the white house in 2009, and we can expect to have another very close election that divides more this nation and not the clear one that America needs to recover the necessary national unity.

Posted on December 1st 2007
Giuliani can be President of the United States or have some other so important political role as a leader of his Party, sometime in the future, if he plays correctly his cards in 2008.

[edit on 1/28/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Im so sorry to be rude but most of the things that you "predicted" were not predictions at all but more like common sense. I respect what you are trying to do and you may really see these things but every American who bothers to watch the news and do some research can come to the same exact conclusions that you have in your predictions. You said that this would not be an easy election for Hillary or Rudy to win... well isnt that obvious the presidential race is not an easy thing to win and it never has been. You also stated that Hillary would be right on obama's heals through the election process. Have you been watching the news lately or the results of the primary's that have been held? Because if you have then you would come to that exact same conclusion based on the events that have ALREADY passed.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

This is just to remark that probably at present there are other people that can infer the type of conclusions that this person claim, but to say that I am trying to state facts as predictions is really stuborn, I gave dates of post of every thread precisely to show that this was said in other very different moment & circumstances.

Of course is so easy to say things that are occuring now and following the tendency to predict the ones of the next week. The difference in my case is that I started to talk about this not with the results of the primaries or caucus at hand, like him or any other person can do.

I didn't predict these events few days or weeks ago but four months ago when even non of these electoral results were easy predictable by the tendency of that moment.

My forecasts are remarkable due to the fact that were stated when the image of Hillary Clinton was cleary on the top in almost all the plots, in the democratic side, and also the Rudolf Giuliani in the Repulbican side. Nothing showed that the results we are having today would happen.

Let me clarify once again this point, for the ones that are a little more slower to understand:

Is not the things that I said the ones that are really important but the moment that I chose to mention them the one that is really relevant and that makes me a predictor and my threads actual predictions that the people can follow with confidence in their accomplishment.

To say that every election is a so close competition between the participants is also a rough generalization and a half true:

Ronald Reagan was far ahead in all the plots weeks before the election of 1984, Lyndon Johnson was also far ahead weeks before the 1964's & Eisenhower was a clear winner even months before the 1950's and 54's but that was not the case of Kennedy in 1960, Nixon in 1968, Truman in 1948 and even Bush in 2000.

thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 1/28/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The Peace of God for all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,
This is to give a new update about what would be the situation after this so important Super Surprised Tuesday with respect to the electoral race.

In the Democratic Side again Barack Obama will be the surprise showing clearly that he is serious contender not only for the Nomination but for the Presidence since he represents the only trully New Alternative of that party to the American public.

Hillary Clinton will continue running so close to him but after this week she is going to realize that there is a very big obstacle to her plans to be the Third Clinton term in the USA History and that anyway she must accept the fact that there is a new leadership in the Democratic side and it is mandatory to negotiate with it.

In the Republican side Governor Mitt Romney will show to all that are thinking that it is relatively easy to have nominated a politician with the same political line that George Bush, in this case John McCain , that he represents indeed a new conservatory revolution, a phenomenon that few times has been seen in America.

Romney, will appear as the candidate of a new emergent Correct Right movement returning to the strong values of Americanism devoted to Ronald Reagan. He is going to make the things very difficult since this week to the candidate of the sionism, the continuation of the preventive wars and the Bushism during the following months.

Let me tell to you that the principal dish of Suprises tomorrow will be California (Obama/Romney) followed by Illinois(Obama/McCain) , Massachusetts(Clinton/Romney), New Jersey(Obama/McCain), Connecticut(Obama/McCain), Delaware(Obama/Romney), Tennessee(Clinton/Huckabee), Missouri(Obama/McCain), Alabama(Obama/Huckabee), Arkansas(Clinton/Huckabee), Utah(Obama/Romney),
Colorado(Obama/Romney) & Georgia(Obama/Romney).

There will not be surprises in Oklahoma (Clinton/McCain), Arizona(Clinton/McCain), New York (Clinton/McCain) and Minnesota(Clinton/McCain).

It will be a so important result in both sides Republican and Democratic, since it will show clearly that there is new tendency that is going to remain for many weeks ahead and finally it will demonstrate why it is reputed to be the state that never vote wrongly.

In conclusion since this Tuesday the News will talk more about a possible Presidential election Obama vs Romney than Clinton vs McCain.

Sorry for Senators Clinton and McCain but they must work so hard and rearrange all their strategies if they want to surpass the clouds that appear this week in their horizon toward the election of November, although not all the results of tomorrow will be negative for them.

For the rest of the precandidates tomorrow is the time to say Goodbye except for Huckabee that will wait a little more.

Remember I said this today, tomorrow this will be history & anybody could say the same but with the facts at hand.

thanks,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 2/4/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Obama and Hillary are with the N.W.O., Until the light ships arrive, which could be any day now. Don't trust the government. They promote violence and hatred through this world

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light

Dear readers,
Let me use the opportunity of this reply of one member of the public interested in these topics and in my thread to do some brief analysis about what is going on on this election until now.

As I stated this week was one of the more crucial of the election, for many reasons:

- All the precandidates except Clinton, Obama, McCain and Huckabee finally decided to say good bye, as I have predicted it was going to happen.

- Obama is at present the leading precandidate in the Democratic side , also predicted in my thread, although the competence of Hilary is so fiercy after her victory in California, something that was difficult but decissive to allow her to be still alive in the race for the white house.

- McCain finally did a so smart manipulation of his supporters in the states he knew very well he was not going to win to boost Huckabee, that is now his only opponent in the primaries, something that is consistent with my predictions. His victory in California was obtained thanks to his offerings of a new migratory reform for the hispanic immigrants, the same trick used by Bush that after 4 years of incredible expectation did not give anything for that minority but only deceptions.

Mit Romney finally decided to go away of this competion appearently to preserve the unity of the republican party but he knows very well that there were other reasons. It is clear that the principal ones were :
- a personal protest against the manipulation of the results by the McCain voters in many states in favor of a third inoffensive candidate, producing so artificial results that never must occured in normal circumstances,

and

- The pressure of the Bush Administration to close lines around only one strong candidate that will continue the era of the preventive wars, declared with or without reasons, with false information if it is necesary, and even without the support of the international community or the Catholic Church, but of course to do the "will of God".

Of course for McCain this last institution will not deserve his respect, since he is a jew, something that is nice for the war lovers, since there will not be Christian prejudges in his decisions, we can expect with him in the white house the so called law of eye by eye or tooth by tooth, like in the best days of the Mosaic times.

Of course If McCain win on November he is going to govern not only for the American people, well for the ones that have interests in the arms factories or to control the petroleum reserves of middle east, but for the interests of the State of Israel in the Middle east conflict. This is the only believable explanation to the support given to him by the former Vicepresidential democratic Candidate Libermann, by "casuality" also a jew.

So as I predicted we have by now two very defined and distinct options that the American people must evaluate to decide what type of new goverment they want for the next four years:

-More of the same type of rule based on salvage globalistic capitalism and the continuation of the international policy of an imperial republic obssesed with terrorism & so promoting wars in any country,

or

- A drastic change that will allow a new deal of the federal administration in favor of the economical growing with social guaratees and cease of the war as soon as possible.

thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 2/9/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It does not matter. The votes aren't counted. They are manipulated. There is no government, it is a dictatorship posing to be A democracy. Whatever the elites want, they get. Until they realize that the mass landing is happening whether they like it or not, they will keep manipulating the public through the media and other means. So you see, it does not matter what happens in the government this term. The jig is up for the 13 families. No matter who is elected and who is not.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Well let me tell to you one last comment, or perhaps I must name it one more prediction.

There is something in the appearant so nice equation of manipulations of Senator McCain and his advisors, that in my opinion can not run well, something that can be out of their smart calculations:

Without Romney in the competence for the Republican Nomination and with all the impressive increasing that Huckabee has earned during this week it is even possible that he will be more dangerous that initially looked for his opponent.

It is possible that Romney decided to resign his campaign also to create a more difficult situation for McCain, in that sense his revange is really refined, since now the Republicans that are not agreed with Bush or McCain will have only one option to vote, in other words they can unite to become a new majority in that party.

McCain could have created a monster that finally weak him more than even Romney could have done. If Huckabee will continue wining more primaries in the next weeks until March that is something that will be itself a new political phenomenon.

Since Mr. Huckabee doesn't have the economical resources of the powerful jew community of America, he will look as Robin Hood fighting against Prince John, or I would prefer to say David against Golliat, excuse me if this sounds as irony. That contrast can make him even more popular that is now.

In conclusion, as part of the multiple surprises of this campaign, we are going to see on september if the One that laugh at the end laugh better

Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 2/9/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Posted 2-9-2008
- The pressure of the Bush Administration to close lines around only one strong candidate that will continue the era of the preventive wars, declared with or without reasons, with false information if it is necesary, and even without the support of the international community or the Catholic Church, but of course to do the "will of God".
Of course for McCain this last institution will not deserve his respect, since he is a jew, something that is nice for the war lovers, since there will not be Christian prejudges in his decisions, we can expect with him in the white house the so called law of eye by eye or tooth by tooth, like in the best days of the Mosaic times.

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light
Dear Readers,
Let me refer in this opportunity to my own words a week ago that today became another accomplished predition with the public endorse given by the Former Presideng George H. Bush to the Candidate Senator John McCain.

Only a week a go when many people were still thinking that McCain was precisely leading the Republican primaries since He was the principal opponent of President George W. Bush in the 2000 Primary, I dared to say that he indeed will be the New Candidate of the extreme Right , although in appearance he has been considered as Liberal Politician in his party.

With this Endorsement of the head of the Powerful Bush Clan , it is clear that the only hope that my Republican readers still have to see a change in this country from his side during the next term is Mr Huckabee.

With respect to my Democractic readers it is clear that it was also succesfull my prediction that Senator B. Obama will be at last ahead in the primary and that Senator H. Hillary will need of a lot of work and Good luck to have chance to win the Nomination of her party.

Let me predict now that it will be the Hispanic Voters the ones that will make the difference and decide which one of the two Democratic Precandidates will arrive succesful to the final part of the Presidental election.

So My suggestion for Hillary and Obama is that it is time to start to learn some spanish words , and to do quickly if they must affront John McCain in November.

thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 2/16/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I'm seeing some reports that are suggesting that John McCain is "politely" refusing a current endorsment by Mitt Romney... what's up with that?
And other reports suggest that the endorsement puts McCain over the top, what's up with that?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on 2/17/2008 @ 01:36 AM

I'm seeing some reports that are suggesting that John McCain is "politely" refusing a current endorsment by Mitt Romney... what's up with that?
And other reports suggest that the endorsement puts McCain over the top, what's up with that?

The Peace of God to all the belong to the light
Dear Readers,

Actually this is a crucial decision that the campaign team of McCain is analyzing carefully, they are under the pressure of various important factors that they must balance to try to boost their candidate to the final stage of this Election with real opportunity to fight the Presidency.

Let me point on these factors, and I promise to give you an actual deep analysis of this situation even being on risk to be flaged again due to it:

Mr. Huckabee represents solely the only hope for all the Republicans that are not convinced that to promote another Candidate based on the policy of more preventive wars and the obsession with the theme of the Terrorism is going to be a good strategy to remain in the power.

There are millions of traditional Republicans that are conscious that Bush is politically burned, that his points of view are very far of the really will of the majoritary in America. For those traditionally conservative people it is a risk to bet all to the continuation of a policy that is visible unpopular.

Senator McCain based all his campaign since the beginning to show that he is actually a new right, more liberal than Bush in many aspects. If he accept the support of the strong militant righters, that are primary the ones that followed Romney, he is going to create the image that he is not able to conciliate with the more humanitarian right that wants a change of the interest of the State in the social problems based in the principles of the traditional Christian values and that he feels unsecure to win Huckabee without that endorsement.

Other important aspect is the multiple pressures of the White House over the GOP to find the way to unite quickly to be able to fight the Presidency to a party that looks currently very popular as is the Democratic party, since is the one that is canalizing all the nonconformity of the people. It is clear that only a Republican administration for the next term will assure the continuation of the Republic done for the War, by the War and of the war.

Finally the political phenomenon of Obama, something that was unexpected a year or so, is really worrying the right in this country, We have ahead probably a totally new style of government, something that is not the Clinton way, a very well known enemy for the War lovers, and that he know how they can manage or even defeat, since they know all their weak points. (It is only necessary to surprise another young sensual lady working in the white house and strategically flirting with the Husband of the Hypothetic New President to create an entire political crisis in this country.)

So it is not surprising to find that by today the McCain campaign says that Clinton is the better choice for the democratics and at the same time Former President Clinton is saying that he see that McCain is the most difficult opponent. This is part of a secret agreement between the forces that don't want to have a big change in the future to promote the candidates that they need on the Election of November, or otherwise who is going to reveal publically his weakpoints in this way?. (you can confirm this by visiting: www.johnmccain.com...)

Obama to the contrary represents a mystery in many aspects:

How he will manage the war, is he planning to get out of it?
is he going to decide the total return of the American Troops from the Middle east in the near furture and stop this war?
Is he going to continue the Globalization or to turn back to it and start a new social Deal, even a Liberal one?

How it will possible to continue washing the heads of millions that this is not the war of only few people that is earning millions with the income of the arms factories or the High prices of Gas, but the War of God, the Christian one of course, if the new President eventually will be the son of Muslim and somebody that looks at the same time to be the apostle of the poors?
( My answer of these questions acording with my preception is yes for the first two and No for the last one)

The War based right is so disparate at present to stop Obama that they are even decided to support a Jew in the White house than to accept that the dream of an Imperial Republican will end soon. The more traditional Right is trying to support Huckabee to return to a more conventional platform that in the past proved to be effective to retain the power.

Here the point is: Can McCain will be the man capable to join all these factions arround him to win the election?

My personal impression is that if on November the election will be a clear one, clean of any manipulation( In other words, if a mysterious new Video of Osama Bin Land don't appear few days before of the votation to produce a terrorfobia effect on the electors) or the one in which the electronic system will respect the will of People, with enough votation tables available in all the districts, probably Huckabee will have more opportunity to affront successfully Obama than any other Republican candidate.

Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 2/17/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Funny thing you should talk of NEW Video... I came across this, have you seen it yet?...
It shows a rather 'Coincidental Candidate' in my opinion...

www.youtube.com...

I don't know where this name is coming from... and the music is kind of corny but, the repeated, different footage (if that even makes sense) show Obama actually doesn't "Change" anything... hmmm

Your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by StoneGarden

Well Dear Stonegarden

To say that somebody in special is going to be able to change the things in America is something that even for an Angel is difficult to assure, it depends on many aspects.

We have a very clear proof of this situation in our past, is enough to check what happend in the 1960's in which two very succesful politicians with serious compromises with the social causes paid a very high cost trying to do some change, I am talking of course about Robert F. Kennedy and Former President John F. Kennedy.

Probably you can recall the famous words of former General secretary of the American States Organization, the Columbian Alberto LLeras Camargo, in the Funeral of John Kennedy, "they could kill the dreamer but not the dream" but anyway actually they could delay it so much, push America through Johnson to Vietnam and put Nixon in the White house.

Any similarity or parallelism of that epoch with this one, any similarity between Vietnam and Iraq, or the poltical scandals of that time and the present is of course not only a cassuality, but that has been the History and we must learn something from it.

Although there is always the risk that the forces that are opposed, that has been always opposed to any change, reacting in all possible ways to refrain any chance to improve or to modernize the society in favor of the human rights, it is clear that at least is better to have a person in the white house that really wants to work for the necessary social or economical adjustments to have a better nation for all.

It is clear that the only two candidates that are offering something new for the American voters are Barack Obama, in the Democratic side, or Mike Huckabee, in the Republican one. They are the only ones that will try to work against the system that has been ruling the nation for many years.

The other two candidates are offering more of the same thing, to decide to continue with the legacy of the Bush dinasty or to go ahead in the Clinton Dinasty, in other words to recognize that in this nation there are only two families with enough brain to be able to think for the rest of the citizens.

I think that Nepotism is one of the most clear signs of a Democracy that is in severe crisis, or when there is no more democracy at all, we can see that with examples like the Somoza's, the Marco's , the Nehru's families on the XX century, and the Castro's one in Cuba now.

Well today we can not see yet the new Video that probably will be released in the end of this campaign to create the necessary terrorismfobia in the public but at least we have this other note posted by the Clinton campaign trying to increase the xenofobia arround Muslims & their connection with Obama:

www.insightmag.com...

It looks Mrs Clinton forgot that there are pretty worst things in the past of the precandicates that their religious background, as the White Water scandal for instance.

Nevertheless, if we prefer to talk about the religious beliefs of the candidates or the respect that they must have of them, we could talk about her support, as Senator of New York, to the "Artist" that few years ago exhibited in the Modern Art Museum of New York a "painting" of the Virgin Mary made with pornography cuts pasted with excrement, a sacrilege act that was even condenmed by the Catholic Cardinal of that city.

I would suggest to Mrs Clinton to don't dig to much looking for dirty things in the past of others, that is not very intelligent in her position, to don't use more smog curtains but instead of that to try to show clearly with brilliant ideas that she represents some type of change & not only the third term of her husband in the white house.

Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 2/18/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,
Today I will give my prediction about the next important primary on March, the so called Super Tuesday that is comming soon.

Let me tell first that the two important states in the fight, Texas and Ohio, will be until the last moment, until the hours previously to the election a fierce camp of battle for the four precandidates.

I can see that those two states will be decissive to define the two primaries, for both parties, in a way in which it will be clear that:

- A very important political figure, that has been thinking that 2008 is the year to go for the white house must say good bye to such a dream and think in what way will integrate its political forces to the stronger leader of the party.

- Another so relevant personality that started with a lot of disvadvantages in this election is going to produce an incredible surprise with results that will boost its campaign in a formidable way for at least one more month in the battle to change the mentality of its party and the nation.

After that tuesday one thing will be clear, that the nation will recognize easy which candidates will fight the Presidency for 2009-2013 on November. A good news is that it is difficult to imagine by now for many people the incredible political contrast that will be between this two contenders, America will have two very delimited and different proposals for the next four years.

The negative aspect is that after the super tuesday of March 4th both parties will more divided than ever before, the fight for the two nominations will erode the necessary cohesion of the two forces.

A little time far in the future, from this Primary, two so important facts in the Country will change a lot the political situation, I would want to say that they will be possitive but unfortunately that is not the case, and them they will create new challanges for the precandidates and their teams of campaign and also for the government that will be so busy trying to manage the incoming critical moments.

Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of Lightness,

[edit on 2/20/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Dear Readers,

I has been waiting for the precise moment to release this new update in this so important thread since the facts that I can see will come during the remaining months of 2008 will be decissive not only for the next four years but for the future of the present and subsequent generations in America as few people can imagine.

As I told, since the opening of this thread, this Presidential election will be a challange not only to decide who is going to be the new President but to repair or even to make worst the lack of leadership on the nation and the image of the country on the world.

Two so crucial facts are going to condition all the aspects in American life for the following 10 months:

- We are going to experience a so tied Presidential Election in November, a one that it would divide the people in a way in which never has happend before since the one of 1968's and will create a critical gap in the succession, even worst than the one occured in Nov-Dec 2000.

- The Democratic Party will not be able to unite their forces around only one candidate before the national convention at the end of the summer. Neither Barack Obama neither Hilary Clinton will obtain the necessary advantage to be the clear nominee candidate that the nation is waiting for.

- Although Barack Obama will be in the leading position all the time, as I predicted since 2007, and for the remaining months , until the convention, unfortunately he will not reach the necessary delegates to assure his nomination as a Democratic Candidate.

- The stubborness of Mrs Clinton to accept that for her is even more difficult to find the necessary support of the majorities of the party will drive the convention to a so unexpected decission:

A third person, a new face is going to be nominated as a Unity Candidate of the Democratics, so at the end of this process a figure that has been waiting patiently his turn on the shades will emerge as the only possible successful rival of McCain and start a so difficult race to the Presidential match.

- John McCain is going to take all the advantage that this internal crysis in the democratic party will bring to him. He is going to perform a so aggressive campaign in all the possible scenarios, with strong support of the Media, and he will arrive very solid to the election of November.

- McCain's vicepresident Nominee will surprise the whole nation since will be a figure that would represent an attempt to show McCain as a National Union candidate instead of the Republican one that many are thinking.

On November and December the Nation should be prepare to affront a terrible division in all the orders as a consequence of he result of the election: between political parties, between governors, between social sectors.

I don't want to look as Negative but I can see that two President-Elects will arrive simultaneously claiming each one the victory and the right to rule to the 2009 year. One of them will decide, as a reaction against the electoral irregularities that his campaign will denounce, to start his administration in the West Coast of United States creating the first secession on America after the civil war.

Thanks and remember that you read this first here when this happen.
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 3/27/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Dear Readers,
In this opportunity let me talk about this note appeared today in Yahoo News:
news.yahoo.com...

This is a report of Associated Press that it is relevant to publish here since is the first confirmation in the media, that I has been watched today, of my claim posted 2 days ago, in this same thread, that the democratic Party is going to require the work of superdelagates in the national convention to try to surpass the crytical moment of a tied election between Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

I think it is important to mention that I talked about this same situation in other of my threads about the incoming Polticial crysis in the United States for this and the next year, that was about March 8th of this year, when no body dare to predict such a possible event.

posted on 3/8/2008 @ 03:03 AM
If the Presidential Election of 2008 be tied between Johh McCain and a democratic Nominee this nation is going to experiment a situation that would be several times more complex than the one occured in 2000.

Without objective evidences of the votation, I mean votes in paper, a system that is completly electronic that the one is currently existing does not have form to show if the results are reliable or not, there is no way to confirm laterly, in case of impugnation, what was the actual result of the election.

I think is my responsibility to point to this very weak point of the electoral system since I suspect we are going directly to a very tied election again.

Keep in mind that Now the Republican party has a Candidate that will have so many weeks ahead for his campaign while the democratics are still fighting among themselves and probably they are going to arrive so divided and weaken for the mutual attacks for their convention.

It is even possible that the Democratic convention finally must be forced to choose another third person as the Candidate if Obama and Hillary remain still tied in that time. That possibility is more probable now than ever before since with each new primary there are less votes that can be divided between both precandidates to complete the more than 2000 required to be the nominee.

You can read the entire original post at:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

As you can see I not only predicted the so difficult situation, that now many experts are watching, of a divided democratic internal election but also that we are going to experience a so hugh electoral crysis in November as the consequence of a tied election plus a completely computerized counting system that does not allow to preserve the original votes as evidence of the people's decission.

Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
AOL, i read a prediction somewhere where Al Gore ended up becoming president this term...Another says Hillary will win, however, she will NEVER enter the White House.

Anyway, do you see or can you predict at this time if George Bush will continue as "Comander in Chief" AFTER 2009 due to whatever reason they can whip up?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hi, Long time waiting for a new reply of you, is good to find again a friendly reader of my threads,

Well let me try to respond in a very clear way all your questions and doubts:

- I don't see that Obama or Hilary have chance to obtain the necesary delegates to be clearly nominated, they will arrive almost tied to the convention with Barack Obama leading for a little margin. Hilary Clinton will win some other important primaries in the remaining months enshorten the distance with respect to Obama but that will not be enough to give her the first position in this race.

- The convention will have a so hard job and after several votations and meetings they will arrive to the conclusion that it will be really so difficult to to find an agreement between the two precandidates so they will analize as a possible formula of solution to nominate a third candidate, a figure that will emerge from the more expertise politicians of the Democratic Party.

- The two figures that I can see will be discussed a lot between the superdelegates as the possible Unity Candidate are Al Gore and Ted Kennedy, even it is possible that they will try to choose them as the President/Vicepresident Formula of the Party.

- I want to remark that it does not matter which one of these figures will be the favored for the first position I can see that one member of the Kennnedy family will be in the white house in the near future and Al Gore will have a so important role too.

- However if the formula Gore/Kennedy occurs there will be a so negative impact in the black population that followed Obama for more than a year, so I dare to suggest that Obama must be in at least the Vicepresidential position if the Democratic Party really wants to recover the power on November.

- So, I feel that probably two other possible formulas emerge of the meetings of the superdelegates in the Democratic Convention: Al Gore / Hilary Clinton or Ted Kennedy /Barack Obama .

- Indeed a woman will be President of the United States in the near future but that will not be for the term 2009-2013, something that I predicted since the middle of 2007, any way I can see two more political figures competing for such position in the election of 2012: Elizabeth Dole and Condoleza Rice.

One thing is sure: It will the begining of a new Era of Peace for the country and the world the day in which that lady swear as a President of America. A new Political order, that repair all the inner confrontations and the incoming conflict with part of Latin America, shall emerge for that epoch too, every body will remind my words at that time.

I hope all these explanations will satisfy your thirst of poltical predictions.
One final thing:

Don't worry more for George W. Bush, I see clearly that he will not have any power after January 2009, when he leave the office also the Dictator's fobia will end in America.

However, The Bush memory will be so important for many in America, since anyway his principal legacy for the next President(s) of the United States will be a War that will continue for years.

A so important event on the life of George Bush will happen between this ending of March and the End of May, that will determine the future of his name in the History.

thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 3/29/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Dear readers,

The last important electoral result on the Democratic Primary of Pennsylvania in favor of Hillary Clinton showed clearly that my prediction that she was going to arrived almost tied with respect to Barack Obama is currently accomplishing word by word.

As I claimed then America is going to experience in November 2008 also a very tied Presidential Election since the internal crisis of lack of decission in the Democratic party to nominate its Presidential Candidate will give to John McCain a lot of possibilities to boost his own campaign toward the White House.

The next big step of the Republicans in this Campaign will be the name of the Vicepresidential Candidate, that as I also predicted before, will be a so great suprise for enemies and friends of McCain, since he will chose a figure that clearly show him as supposed virtual National Unity President.

Thanks for your atention,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Dear Readers,
This is in reference to a news appearead today in many reports, as for instance at:
www.drudge.com...
thinkprogress.org...
blogs.wsj.com...

Here we can see how one of the most strongest radical fundamentalist evangelists, The Texan John Hagee, has endorsed Johh McCain Presidential Candidate by insulting at the same time the dignity of the principal Christian organization around the World.

It is indeed so difficult to say what could be worst if the way in which this person, one of the most closed mind that currently exist in the protestant side in America, endorsed McCain or the way in which he is trying to give in a so hypocrit & cinical way, just for political convenience, a supposed apologize, saying that the Catholics" found hurtful" his commentaries.

I would ask to say who can be, in his sane judgement, confortable, happy or agree when somebody is saying that his organization, his church is the Great Whore???, to think that somebody does not find hurtful this is lack of Intelligence in the best of the cases or Perversity in the worst.

Well, probably this attitude in other context can cause surprise but not at present, in the way the things are running in this country for long time ago, since Hague respresents the most genuine example of the people that has been behind all the time of the Preventive Wars policy of this administration, the same that support the so irresponsible attitude to link Iraq and Saddam Hussein, by using a lot of false information and lies, to the 11th of September.

This same fanatic people is the one that also supported a President that claimed to have received personal instruction from God himself to invade Iraq, and now Let me ask something important, Is it possible that God that is the Lord of Truth and Good can tell to any body, assumed that it was possible that an American politican would have the Honor to talk personally with him, to give false information, visible lies???

Who is the father of Lie?? everybody knows that is Satan and that can be the most probable figure to give an order such the one of invade a country without any reason, without any moral one, to declare a War of Lies, as in the future the Iraq conflict will be mentioned in the History, a conflict that everyday is destroying the lives of many American Soldiers that are being send to it.

It is clear that it was not God the one that talk with Bush if we can believe that he talk with somebody of the world of one step bejond to receive the order to invade Iraq, but of course the fundamentalist Christian Evangelism is unable with leaders like John Hague to see this evident truth, or if they see it they don't have any interest to stop this terrible blasphemy, they are the blinds guiding other blinds that are so many times mentioned in the scriptures.

These commentaries say more than any political promise from McCain given to the Catholic organizations, and points directly to the fact that I has been denounced long time ago that he is the continuation of the Wrong way that the Right is following since this administration started, the one that is in many aspects the root cause of the so many problems that America is affronting inthe international scenario and that are also related with the critical economical situation that we are having now.

The Great Whore is one of the most low insults that any person can mind against to any other and says more about the moral condition of the insulter than to the one of the ones are receiving such an offense, shows clearly a total absence of actual Christian principles as the Charity & Minimal respect for the religion beliefs of others instance. Even St Paul when was evangelizing the pagans had more respect to their cults and their religion than the one showed by this "Evangelic Leader" with respect to other Christians..

Christians that are harrasing in such a way other Christians, inflamating hate in the heart of the good will believers, are people that are only Christians of name, just only persons that are so smart to manipulate the people's faith in God to live from them only just as a big business, making the religion in a type of nice business, very profitable.

This is time of deep reflexion not only for the Catholic people, whose maximum leader John Paul II was the most opposed international figure against the War of Iraq, but for all the defendors of the civil rights and all the trully workers of the Peace & Justice if John McCain represents really a future or only more and more of the terrible past that the majorities in this country want to forget and surpass for ever, as I claimed since the begining in this thread.

Thanks for your atention,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 5/13/2008 by The angel of light]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join