It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service limits free speech...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Have you all read this?

www.sfgate.com.../chronicle/archive/2004/01/04/INGPQ40MB81.DTL&type=printable

This is rediculous! The Bush Administration won't allow people to exercise their right of free speech.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Utterly disgusting. I liked this quote though, " This is America. I believe the whole country is a free speech zone." Yeah man. Police arresting people for picketing outside a place that could be locked up and contain all those within it? Plice not allowing the media to talk to protestors? I can't wait to get out of this place. This country is going down the toilet and no one cares.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
That SUCKS. Doesn't the constitution, the thingy that AMERICA! is based on, say that we have free speach. Since when can the president or whoever Take away our rights as americans?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I know. To me it's another level of control. I'm getting scared that something is building up and going to happen soon.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It must be the NWO... Stupid Hippies!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Whoa, that is very scary for the Government to be silencing protestors. In this case, if your not with the Bush Administration, you are against him. Or, in the eyes of the Government, what you say of the Government does not matter, and that the Government does not care for the citizens.

I have a question for the U.S. citizen. Are you afraid of expressing your dissidence against the policies of the Government? Remember, there is an FBI agent behind every mailbox.

new topics

top topics

join